Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Single Shot Exemption Explanation/Database Thread
Collapse
X
-
Okay, well Lone Wolf has confirmed with me that their Glock 20 threaded 6.6" barrel will fit a Glock 29. I asked them because I am considering a Glock 33 or 29 when I PCS to Colorado, and if I could swap in a 6.6" barrel it'd turn a carry weapon into a real gun within seconds.
- SAAMI Pressure Specs
Originally posted by ArtemaI'd go to the grocery store with polymer, and I'd go to war with steel.Comment
-
Looks like this is the updated information in post #2:
I was wondering if you could elaborate on the reasoning behind the updated legal advice? (Sorry if you already explained; I searched but did not find ...) And thanks for all the info and your work in maintaining this thread, BTW.Last edited by rickterscale; 02-26-2014, 11:36 AM.Comment
-
This is a result of various discussions between CGF / Bwiese and other legal entities. I'm not sure I can link you to a substantive post off the top of my head. A couple new shops will be added in the coming days as soon as I receive some additional details.WTS all BNIB: Colt S70 Repro, HK45c, Gen4 G19Comment
-
-
Not closed yet. But they are working on it.
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using TapatalkYes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.
Originally posted by Erion929Comment
-
"Kamala is a radical leftist lunatic" ~ Donald J. TrumpComment
-
-
Everything is up to date to the best of my (and the moderators') knowledge. FFL's are added whenever I can verify the relevant information. Any legal guidelines (provided by CGF or other qualified sources) are always as current as possible.WTS all BNIB: Colt S70 Repro, HK45c, Gen4 G19Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,411
Posts: 25,147,519
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25266 users online. 31 members and 25235 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment