Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
.22 lr ammo availability improving?
Collapse
X
-
Bass pro has a pretty good selection of .22 right now. Went there a couple of days ago. Turners had some in stock as well
Sent from my 831C using TapatalkComment
-
Dammit! At bass pro San Jose right now. They do not have one single box of .22. Only .22 mag.
"Let me guess... This isn't about the alcohol or tobacco?"Comment
-
It does seem like the supply of .22lr is improving.Comment
-
-
-
-
thanks for the info i know were its at but just wanted to know before going. did u catch the price by any chanceComment
-
Yeah they had federal auto match 325 rounds a box for about 29 dollars. And Remington GB was about 35 bucks for 500. I got a box of federal..been trying to look for CCI but I've been unsuccessful
Sent from my 831C using TapatalkComment
-
GB in 795
Shot over 800 rnds last weekend out of my and friend's 795 no problems at all no dudsComment
-
Ammo Bros Cerritos had quite a few boxes of Federal Automatch .22LR today.
I did not check price.Originally posted by Kestryll:
It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....Comment
-
Lots of places seem to have and hold .22lr in stock for more than a few hours. End of the panic or too soon to call?
Going rate seems to be $0.08 - $0.10/round.Comment
-
Too soon IMO.
The panic isn't over until I can walk into my LGS and pick up a brick any day, any time, several choices, but agree it is much better.
I paid $.12/rd for 200 CCI Minimags, but that was in support of the LGS that had just done my PPT.Originally posted by Kestryll:
It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....Comment
-
Here's a new one - ordered a case of CCI SV from a place called Gideon Tactical for $400 - cheapest I can find.
Get a call about an hour later saying because I'm in Kalifornia they will only deliver to an FFL! WTF!!! Canceled the order...sigpic NRA Life Since 1986
LTC:

Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,412
Posts: 25,147,520
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25073 users online. 41 members and 25032 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment