Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Valkyrie Arms closed till when???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Same
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2012
    • 70

    Originally posted by ColdDeadHands1
    I went in last Wednesday for my refund and the credit has now posted to my credit card.
    I can also confirm that refunds are getting processed. My refund was posted to my Credit Card from Valkerie Arms. Went in 12/5. Refund posted 12/9.

    The situation sucks, but people need to calm down. Waited 3 months for an HK I'll never get.
    Last edited by Same; 12-09-2012, 10:41 PM.

    Comment

    • Williamhlee
      Member
      • Sep 2011
      • 184

      Thanks.
      It now sounding like the "old" VA team was the bad guy where everyone was giving rave review about. One can judge a character of a man when in need, not when he was taking your money ahead. Even there were disagreement, serving customers should come first for both the old and new teams.

      Originally posted by squackatu
      The new management has no access to the Valkyrie website or e-mails. The Valkyrie team took all the login information with them when they left and have not returned any phone calls.
      SF Bay Area

      Comment

      • unusedusername
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2008
        • 4124

        My refund has posted to my account also.

        Comment

        • CFV
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2009
          • 866

          Originally posted by gun4hire
          you claim to be a owner at Metal Dog act like a business professional you can point fingers like a child or help Paul is in investigations due to a restructure in ownership he is not a related to Valkyrie

          it worries me your interested in clearing your name more than just helping out the customers you are going to be getting cause one day this similar situation
          me being a gun buyer and owner frankly wonder why anyone would wanna do business with such a unprofessional person
          Who the hell is this guy. I have bought from MDT from several gun shows in SF. They have been around for a while supporting the black rifle cause. Who are you mister 4 posts.

          Comment

          • shooter5
            Member
            • Jan 2007
            • 201

            No worries Decepticon, he probably is or works for the "owner".. But its really amazing this troglodyte has the nerve to try and pass the buck on to Metal Dog Tactical.. Anyone involved should be glad they are helping to clean up the VA mess..

            Totally right she doesn't need name clearing.. this puke needs the launch package..

            total puke..

            gun4hire is probably the same laccto nut that got BANNED for spitting the same rubbish..

            Originally posted by decepticon6551
            Her name doesn't need clearing, she said they were closed Monday & you have been trying to spin it into an attack.


            I stand corrected
            Originally posted by gun4hire
            you claim to be a owner at Metal Dog act like a business professional you can point fingers like a child or help Paul is in investigations due to a restructure in ownership he is not a related to Valkyrie

            it worries me your interested in clearing your name more than just helping out the customers you are going to be getting cause one day this similar situation
            me being a gun buyer and owner frankly wonder why anyone would wanna do business with such a unprofessional person
            Originally posted by PinkStock
            I wouldn't be in his shoes, because that's not how we run Metal Dog Tactical. We've never taken payment or even a deposit for a firearms that is out of stock & cannot be ordered immediately. We've deliberately never had or wanted partners. MDT is owned by 2 people, myself & my husband. We started small & are very focused on our market and goals. Our business does not involve a lot of SSE. Every gun store is run differently. It is not my responsibility to reach out to Paul. He has a monumental task ahead of him because of Valkyrie's owners. This is Valkyrie's mess. There, I said it. We're sympathetic to Valkyrie customers who are caught up in all this, and we've even discounted our FFL transfer fees for these customers. In every instance we've been asked to help, we have done our best to have shipments diverted. When we've received a firearm from Valkyrie, we've contacted the owners immediately to being DROS. I've refrained from commenting or publishing my opinions about this entire situation, even though we've received a lot of first-hand information. The bottom line is that if Paul made arrangements in advance, regarding the Monday delivery, I wouldn't even be posting. I should be thankful to Paul for all "the customers he is generating"? Wow. I, like many other people out there, wish this Valkyrie mess never happened. And if you think by referring to this situation as a "mess", I am bad mouthing them, then so be it. It looks like that from every angle.

            Sincerely,
            Carminia Lopez
            Co-Owner, Metal Dog Tactical
            Originally posted by shooter5
            That I understand.. Just odd One gets booted, and the new one seems to have equally exceptional typing skill..

            "Do.. or do not.. there is no try" Yoda

            Comment

            • decepticon6551
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              • Apr 2011
              • 1484

              Originally posted by shooter5
              No worries Decepticon, he probably is or works for the "owner".. But its really amazing this troglodyte has the nerve to try and pass the buck on to Metal Dog Tactical.. Anyone involved should be glad they are helping to clean up the VA mess..

              Totally right she doesn't need name clearing.. this puke needs the launch package..

              total puke..

              gun4hire is probably the same laccto nut that got BANNED for spitting the same rubbish..
              And.... he's gone

              Originally posted by Paul_R
              A week ago Congress was asking Tide to change their pod designs so teenagers would stop eating them.

              Now this week the media thinks teenagers should determine gun control laws.

              Comment

              • tcrpe
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jan 2006
                • 10269

                Lots of BS flying around here.
                Originally posted by SilverTauron
                Considering the facts of how easily safes can be defeated, a park bench offers the same amount of protection.
                Originally posted by loose_electron
                PE card? LOL! Any green kid out of engineering school can get that with a few years of experience.

                Comment

                • chiburi
                  Member
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 319

                  I too am bummed. I went to VA on Nov 30th to potentially do DROS on a gun, but after reviewing it, decided not to purchase and asked the guy behind the counter to ship it back. I have no clue where it is, and feel bad for the rightful owner since he's not local. I've emailed the refunds.valkyriearms@.... and called to see where the heck the gun is, but no reply.

                  Not sure why VA would send the gun to MDT, since I decided NOT to purchase it - just send the d@#n thing back...

                  [edit/update] just got an "undeliverable' message when trying to send to returns.valkyriearms@..... HELP!



                  Chib
                  Last edited by chiburi; 12-10-2012, 10:11 AM.
                  Oh, that a man's reach should exceed his grasp...

                  Comment

                  • welson75
                    Junior Member
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 27

                    check the email address

                    Originally posted by chiburi
                    ... I've emailed the refunds.valkyriearms@.... and called to see where the heck the gun is, but no reply.

                    Not sure why VA would send the gun to MDT, since I decided NOT to purchase it - just send the d@#n thing back...

                    [edit/update] just got an "undeliverable' message when trying to send to returns.valkyriearms@..... HELP!



                    Chib
                    Chib, you may want to check that you are emailing refunds.valkyriearms@gmail.com which is the email address that VA has its answer machine (not returns.valkyriearms@... which you also referred to in your post),

                    Comment

                    • chiburi
                      Member
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 319

                      my bad, thanks. Not sure where I got that other email address from...

                      chib
                      Oh, that a man's reach should exceed his grasp...

                      Comment

                      • DDRH
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 2756

                        man...no refund posted on my debit account yet...had a $100, then it disappeared...probably a test deposit (banks do this). hope it shows up later today or tomorrow...gotta do some late xmas shopping

                        Comment

                        • decepticon6551
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                          • Apr 2011
                          • 1484

                          When I deposit something to my chase account on the weekend, it disappears from pending on Monday & then posts on Tuesday.

                          Ymmv

                          Originally posted by Paul_R
                          A week ago Congress was asking Tide to change their pod designs so teenagers would stop eating them.

                          Now this week the media thinks teenagers should determine gun control laws.

                          Comment

                          • itisagoodname
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 1359

                            Originally posted by GTXR390
                            man...no refund posted on my debit account yet...had a $100, then it disappeared...probably a test deposit (banks do this). hope it shows up later today or tomorrow...gotta do some late xmas shopping
                            I have my refund receipt from December 5th and still nothing posted to my account.
                            tere hanges

                            Comment

                            • vr6veedub
                              Member
                              • Nov 2012
                              • 405

                              Originally posted by itisagoodname
                              I have my refund receipt from December 5th and still nothing posted to my account.
                              Please post back if your account posts. I'm supposed to go down for a refund tomorrow. Want to make sure the owners credit card account hasnt been overdrawn somehow and the credit card company stops refunding people under his account. Another headache I don't need

                              Comment

                              • bbogert
                                Member
                                • Nov 2012
                                • 177

                                No refund for me yet, but based on my original purchase date, looks like the delayed processing by like 5 days. I'm guessing (hoping?) that it's just delayed by them submitting. My CC company told me they have up to 30 days to submit the refund for processing.

                                I'm hoping it goes through, but my amount is small potatoes compared to those of you who purchased firearms directly through them, then waited months for nothing.
                                When the government fears the people, there is liberty.
                                When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
                                sigpic
                                Thomas Jefferson

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1