Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Valkyrie Arms closed till when???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gun4hire
    Banned
    • Dec 2012
    • 4

    Metal Dog Tactical

    Pink stock,

    I was there to pick up my gun last week and Paul is taking a monumental task and he might have forgot to check your hours so instead of bad mouthing him help him out and reach out to him so he can better help the customers he is generating you its not his fault that all this happened he was even telling me to go to your shop to buy guns cause he did not know the status there


    Please just think if you were in his shoes
    Last edited by gun4hire; 12-09-2012, 9:52 AM.

    Comment

    • tcrpe
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2006
      • 10269

      Full spread this morning. Good luck, boys!
      Originally posted by SilverTauron
      Considering the facts of how easily safes can be defeated, a park bench offers the same amount of protection.
      Originally posted by loose_electron
      PE card? LOL! Any green kid out of engineering school can get that with a few years of experience.

      Comment

      • Merc1138
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Feb 2009
        • 19742

        Originally posted by gun4hire
        Pink stock,

        I was there to pick up my gun last week and Paul is taking a monumental task and he might have forgot to check your hours so instead of bad mouthing him help him out and reach out to him so he can better help the customers he is generating you its not his fault that all this happened he was even telling me to go to your shop to buy guns cause he did not know the status there


        Please just think if you were in his shoes
        He said metal dog is closed on Monday.

        Then he said that this guy had not yet made any arrangements.

        Where is the bad mouthing?

        Comment

        • welson75
          Junior Member
          • Sep 2012
          • 27

          [QUOTE=PinkStock;9882083]
          Originally posted by welson75
          I was at VA Friday afternoon around 3pm and met with Paul to process my refund for a SSE transfer. While I was there, he mentioned he is only at Valkyrie Arms on weekdays (M-F), so he would not be there at all during the weekend. Hopefully this will save a few people from a long and futile drive trying to catch Paul at VA on Sunday.

          He also said he will be delivering a batch of guns to Metal Dog Tactical himself on Monday, as it'll be faster and cheaper, and will reach out to the owners once that's done. [/QUOTE]

          Very interesting, as Metal Dog Tactical is closed on Mondays. Paul has not made any arrangements with us regarding this "delivery" on Monday.

          -Carminia
          that's what I was told, so I don't know if he is aware that MDT is closed on Monday. but hopefully he'll contact MDT to make arrangements before he heads over with the guns and find closed doors with noone inside.

          Comment

          • squackatu
            Junior Member
            • Mar 2008
            • 97

            Folks,

            I know I've reached out to everyone that has PM'd me and I believe that some of the cases have already been resolved.

            So if you have gun that has been DROS'd and you waiting for pick up you can now send an e-mail to pickups.policesupply@gmail.com to schedule a pickup.

            Please use returns.valkyriearms@gmail.com for other questions about refunds

            you also can continue to PM and i'll try to help.

            Comment

            • ironic
              Junior Member
              • Jun 2012
              • 81

              I just got off the phone with squackatu. He was able to tell me my SN on my pistol so he is definitely working with the VA shop and not out to get your information in any way. I'd recommend PMing him as it sounds like they're working it out now.

              Comment

              • PinkStock
                Junior Member
                • Mar 2008
                • 23

                Originally posted by gun4hire
                Pink stock,

                I was there to pick up my gun last week and Paul is taking a monumental task and he might have forgot to check your hours so instead of bad mouthing him help him out and reach out to him so he can better help the customers he is generating you its not his fault that all this happened he was even telling me to go to your shop to buy guns cause he did not know the status there


                Please just think if you were in his shoes
                I wouldn't be in his shoes, because that's not how we run Metal Dog Tactical. We've never taken payment or even a deposit for a firearms that is out of stock & cannot be ordered immediately. We've deliberately never had or wanted partners. MDT is owned by 2 people, myself & my husband. We started small & are very focused on our market and goals. Our business does not involve a lot of SSE. Every gun store is run differently. It is not my responsibility to reach out to Paul. He has a monumental task ahead of him because of Valkyrie's owners. This is Valkyrie's mess. There, I said it. We're sympathetic to Valkyrie customers who are caught up in all this, and we've even discounted our FFL transfer fees for these customers. In every instance we've been asked to help, we have done our best to have shipments diverted. When we've received a firearm from Valkyrie, we've contacted the owners immediately to being DROS. I've refrained from commenting or publishing my opinions about this entire situation, even though we've received a lot of first-hand information. The bottom line is that if Paul made arrangements in advance, regarding the Monday delivery, I wouldn't even be posting. I should be thankful to Paul for all "the customers he is generating"? Wow. I, like many other people out there, wish this Valkyrie mess never happened. And if you think by referring to this situation as a "mess", I am bad mouthing them, then so be it. It looks like that from every angle.

                Sincerely,
                Carminia Lopez
                Co-Owner, Metal Dog Tactical
                2128 N. First St. Ste. D San Jose 95131 http://www.metaldogtactical.com

                Comment

                • gun4hire
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 4

                  response

                  Originally posted by PinkStock
                  I wouldn't be in his shoes, because that's not how we run Metal Dog Tactical. We've never taken payment or even a deposit for a firearms that is out of stock & cannot be ordered immediately. We've deliberately never had or wanted partners. MDT is owned by 2 people, myself & my husband. We started small & are very focused on our market and goals. Our business does not involve a lot of SSE. Every gun store is run differently. It is not my responsibility to reach out to Paul. He has a monumental task ahead of him because of Valkyrie's owners. This is Valkyrie's mess. There, I said it. We're sympathetic to Valkyrie customers who are caught up in all this, and we've even discounted our FFL transfer fees for these customers. In every instance we've been asked to help, we have done our best to have shipments diverted. When we've received a firearm from Valkyrie, we've contacted the owners immediately to being DROS. I've refrained from commenting or publishing my opinions about this entire situation, even though we've received a lot of first-hand information. The bottom line is that if Paul made arrangements in advance, regarding the Monday delivery, I wouldn't even be posting. I should be thankful to Paul for all "the customers he is generating"? Wow. I, like many other people out there, wish this Valkyrie mess never happened. And if you think by referring to this situation as a "mess", I am bad mouthing them, then so be it. It looks like that from every angle.

                  Sincerely,
                  Carminia Lopez
                  Co-Owner, Metal Dog Tactical
                  Paul is an Outside auditor and has nothing to do with Valkyrie he actually had nothing but great things to say about you and says he has even had work done at your shop so all I am is saying please understand with all going on for him please be simpathatic to his situation not make him look like a idiot on here

                  Comment

                  • PinkStock
                    Junior Member
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 23

                    Don't you think he should check with us first, before telling customers about a delivery? I know exactly what his role is. I should not have said anything at all about being closed on Monday. Lesson learned.
                    2128 N. First St. Ste. D San Jose 95131 http://www.metaldogtactical.com

                    Comment

                    • gun4hire
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2012
                      • 4

                      Originally posted by PinkStock
                      Don't you think he should check with us first, before telling customers about a delivery? I know exactly what his role is. I should not have said anything at all about being closed on Monday. Lesson learned.
                      you claim to be a owner at Metal Dog act like a business professional you can point fingers like a child or help Paul is in investigations due to a restructure in ownership he is not a related to Valkyrie

                      it worries me your interested in clearing your name more than just helping out the customers you are going to be getting cause one day this similar situation
                      me being a gun buyer and owner frankly wonder why anyone would wanna do business with such a unprofessional person

                      Comment

                      • decepticon6551
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        • Apr 2011
                        • 1484

                        Originally posted by gun4hire
                        you claim to be a owner at Metal Dog act like a business professional you can point fingers like a child or help Paul is in investigations due to a restructure in ownership he is not a related to Valkyrie

                        it worries me your interested in clearing your name more than just helping out the customers you are going to be getting cause one day this similar situation
                        me being a gun buyer and owner frankly wonder why anyone would wanna do business with such a unprofessional person
                        Her name doesn't need clearing, she said they were closed Monday & you have been trying to spin it into an attack.

                        Originally posted by shooter5
                        Just odd One gets booted, and the new one seems to have equally exceptional typing skill..
                        I stand corrected

                        Originally posted by Paul_R
                        A week ago Congress was asking Tide to change their pod designs so teenagers would stop eating them.

                        Now this week the media thinks teenagers should determine gun control laws.

                        Comment

                        • PinkStock
                          Junior Member
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 23

                          Next time I will just let the misinformation fly. Yes, it was unprofessional of ME to state our store hours and that no arrangements have been made. Clearing our name? That really shows a lack of understanding on your part.
                          2128 N. First St. Ste. D San Jose 95131 http://www.metaldogtactical.com

                          Comment

                          • Merc1138
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 19742

                            Originally posted by gun4hire
                            you claim to be a owner at Metal Dog act like a business professional you can point fingers like a child or help Paul is in investigations due to a restructure in ownership he is not a related to Valkyrie

                            it worries me your interested in clearing your name more than just helping out the customers you are going to be getting cause one day this similar situation
                            me being a gun buyer and owner frankly wonder why anyone would wanna do business with such a unprofessional person
                            That's ok, I don't think anyone else here wants to do business with you either.

                            Comment

                            • Williamhlee
                              Member
                              • Sep 2011
                              • 184

                              It is good to see everyone is so passionately sharing info and opinion about this VA shop issue. It means we need more shops/competition in the local market place so bad shops can go out of business quickly and good shops can thrive more with better selection and price.

                              Bases on what everyone who have been to the store saying... if Paul is not a store employee nor owner, what the heck is he doing accessing customers' info and handling customers firearms?? Him having any access without any official responsibility of the store is another violation of data privacy, a serious regulatory issue, IMHO. Where is the owner or manger of VA? Not a single person mentioned they have spoken with the current owner or manager or actual employee since the whole mess happened over 10 days ago.
                              SF Bay Area

                              Comment

                              • ke6guj
                                Moderator
                                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 23725

                                Originally posted by PinkStock
                                Next time I will just let the misinformation fly. Yes, it was unprofessional of ME to state our store hours and that no arrangements have been made. Clearing our name? That really shows a lack of understanding on your part.
                                yup, better for Paul to try to deliver the firearms tomorrow and nobody be there. And after those handguns aren't delivered, you know that you would have customers showing up during the week (maybe even on monday) expecting to find their handguns at MDT. I'd bet that when they are told that their handgun isn't at MDT, that some of those customers will be upset with MDT, even though it wasn't MDT's fault.

                                So, yes, better to not say anything about you being closed tomorrow and that Paul hasn't made arrangements to make that Monday delivery that he has mentioned to others.
                                Jack



                                Do you want an AOW or C&R SBS/SBR in CA?

                                No posts of mine are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1