Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Valkyrie Arms closed till when???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MoMo
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2012
    • 44

    Y'all are lucky that you're getting refunds...
    I still haven't even heard back from anyone and I've emailed 3 times since the 4th.

    Comment

    • bbogert
      Member
      • Nov 2012
      • 177

      Originally posted by MoMo
      Y'all are lucky that you're getting refunds...
      I still haven't even heard back from anyone and I've emailed 3 times since the 4th.
      You should PM squackatu, he called me in less than 10 minutes. Email response initially took a while- day and a 1/2 I think.
      When the government fears the people, there is liberty.
      When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
      sigpic
      Thomas Jefferson

      Comment

      • squackatu
        Junior Member
        • Mar 2008
        • 97

        Folks,

        Paul will not be at the store to process refunds tomorrow (wednesday) as he will be processing transfers to Tracy rifle and pistol as well as shipping out other firearms by mail.

        For refunds go by VA at noon either Thursday or Friday.

        Good news the shipment to MDT is there and you should be getting a call from them soon if you wanted your gun shipped there ...

        Pm with questions.

        Chris

        Comment

        • DDRH
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Mar 2008
          • 2756

          My refund posted this morning

          Comment

          • veritas137
            Member
            • Dec 2012
            • 153

            Thanks for the heads up about going to Tracy. I was there today to fill out the paperwork and my gun hadn't arrived yet. Hoping to get it before Christmas...

            Comment

            • bbogert
              Member
              • Nov 2012
              • 177

              Chris/Paul,
              Thanks for all your effort cleaning up the VA mess. DROS'd my 1911 at MDT today (for the second time...). Hopefully all goes well and I can pickup (finally) on 12/22.

              I appreciate the help.
              When the government fears the people, there is liberty.
              When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
              sigpic
              Thomas Jefferson

              Comment

              • zod
                Calguns Addict
                • Aug 2009
                • 8342

                Originally posted by squackatu
                For refunds go by VA at noon either Thursday or Friday.

                Chris
                Wish I would have known this beforehand. Sent an email yesterday, was never replied to. Took the drive today around 11, was turned down for my return. Told to come back tomorrow around noon. This is the second time I have not been able to complete my return. The first time, I was emailed back to be at the shop by 2:30pm, which I was. Gate was closed, I knock on the window a few times. Absolutely no response. Before leaving, I email and call to see if I can get anything. All the while knocking on the window every few. Still nothing. Then I find out another Calgunner shows up around 3pm or a little bit after, and completes his return. This is getting old quick.
                Originally posted by pistolero805
                Brass has antimicrobial properties.
                Originally posted by sean michael
                Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

                Comment

                • veritas137
                  Member
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 153

                  Got the call from Tracy today, my gun is there. Pickup on the 22nd!

                  Comment

                  • peter@oshman.com
                    Junior Member
                    • May 2011
                    • 8

                    I am a member but not sure I have ever posted to CalGuns. I was pointed here by "Paul" over the phone. I guess he wanted me to see the last few posts. What a crazy topic to read through!

                    I do see people are supposedly starting to receive refunds. I loved VA in Milpitas and never visited SC, but since I thought it was the same business, i was willing to put down a full deposit on a new firearm, they could not get for six months.

                    I always thought Conner was cool, until he said to me about a month ago that VA can give me a refund, but it will reset me in Sig's backorder line.

                    What a bunch of bull... He must have known what was up then.

                    Paul will not handle my refund over the internet and fax. For some reason, I am being told I have to go to this god-forsaken new location. What a pain in the *****!

                    I have no more love for VA. They were cool before.

                    Comment

                    • shooter5
                      Member
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 201

                      Originally posted by CrazyPhuD
                      Honestly I couldn't tell you. It's not entirely unreasonable say in the instance where a rogue employee issues refunds that he shouldn't(i.e. for more than charged etc). Smaller amounts are likely not subject to additional scrutiny because the risk is lower.

                      I had ~10 guns on order given the 2014 long gun registration and also the expected election crush if Obama won, so my amount was significant.



                      worst PR campaign hands down..
                      "Do.. or do not.. there is no try" Yoda

                      Comment

                      • zod
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 8342

                        So I'm in front of the godamn store again. Told me to come in at noon today. And guess what?!? Nobody is f****n here. WTF!!!
                        Originally posted by pistolero805
                        Brass has antimicrobial properties.
                        Originally posted by sean michael
                        Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

                        Comment

                        • zod
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 8342

                          Still waiting.......unfortunately.
                          Originally posted by pistolero805
                          Brass has antimicrobial properties.
                          Originally posted by sean michael
                          Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

                          Comment

                          • tcrpe
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 10269

                            Originally posted by 408er
                            Still waiting.......unfortunately.
                            Someone said earlier that you had to really pound on the door to get any attention.
                            Originally posted by SilverTauron
                            Considering the facts of how easily safes can be defeated, a park bench offers the same amount of protection.
                            Originally posted by loose_electron
                            PE card? LOL! Any green kid out of engineering school can get that with a few years of experience.

                            Comment

                            • chiburi
                              Member
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 319

                              dude, my apologies, that stinks!
                              Oh, that a man's reach should exceed his grasp...

                              Comment

                              • zod
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Aug 2009
                                • 8342

                                Originally posted by tcrpe
                                Someone said earlier that you had to really pound on the door to get any attention.
                                If I pound any harder on this window I will be able to walk through it myself. The gate is locked. Some other jackhole came by trying to get in, he told us Paul should be on his way. Jesus, I just want this sh*t over with.
                                Last edited by zod; 12-13-2012, 12:50 PM.
                                Originally posted by pistolero805
                                Brass has antimicrobial properties.
                                Originally posted by sean michael
                                Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1