Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

.22 lr ammo availability improving?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kygen
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 3259

    Originally posted by LMT4ME
    Just ordered 5 100 round cci and 5 325 round fed match with free shipping and 15$ off totaled .0706 a round delivered.
    how did you get 15 off ;0
    Originally posted by thrillhouse700
    I have to wait until all the info is in before I make a statement. Obviously the family dogs had it coming.... other than that, waiting on more info.

    Comment

    • morrcarr67
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jul 2010
      • 15053

      Originally posted by RogerOrange
      I would have ordered these



      Also, just so you know 5000 rounds cost $19.99 to ship. But, so does 6000 rounds. [emoji41] [emoji12] [emoji106]

      Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
      Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

      Originally posted by Erion929

      Comment

      • G21Shooter
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2013
        • 3577

        Cabelas has Remington Golden Bullets in stock limit 5.

        $36, pricey but at least the flippers can't make money off them at that price and they go to real shooters.

        Comment

        • Rizzo
          Member
          • Aug 2012
          • 444

          While on the road I stopped at Walmart in Willows, CA and to my surprise there was some 22LR ammo.
          I bought a 325 box of Federal Automatch for $17.42 (limit 1), some Perfecta .357 Mag 158 grain 50 round box for $16.94 and a 100 round box of Winchester 380 acp, 95 grain for 35.57.

          On the trip back I stopped again and Automatch was gone but they had 22LR Federal 40 grain Solids, 50 round boxes, for $3.27 and 100 round Super X hollow points in red sliders for $6.97.

          No bad.

          Comment

          • MaHoTex
            Calguns Addict
            • Jul 2010
            • 5002

            Originally posted by morrcarr67
            I would have ordered these



            Also, just so you know 5000 rounds cost $19.99 to ship. But, so does 6000 rounds. [emoji41] [emoji12] [emoji106]

            Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
            I got 20K of them last week.
            NRA Life Member

            sigpic

            Mr. President, I can't take any more winning! Make it stop Mr. President. The winning is YUGGEEEE!

            "If you've got a problem with the US, you better make sure it's not a military problem." SSgt Leslie Edwards

            Comment

            • olhunter
              CGN Contributor
              • Dec 2008
              • 3707

              Damn Gander!

              My order for Mini-Mags and Automatch came out to .071 cents a round.

              Free shipping, no tax.

              I'll keep doing this every day until they run out or I go broke.

              I do miss the days of $5 bricks at Big 5. lol...never again.
              It cannot be inherited, nor can it ever be purchased.
              You and no one alive can buy it for any price. It is impossible to rent and cannot be lent.
              You alone and our own have earned it with...Your sweat, blood and lives. You own it forever.

              The title is....."United States Marine".


              sigpic

              Comment

              • BennyAdeline
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2016
                • 1426

                Federal auto match. .079 a round. Free shipping on 4 or more boxes. I loaded up.

                Comment

                • morrcarr67
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Jul 2010
                  • 15053

                  Originally posted by MaHoTex
                  I got 20K of them last week.
                  Nice. I'll probably pick up another 6k next month. [emoji41]

                  Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
                  Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

                  Originally posted by Erion929

                  Comment

                  • jmunks
                    Junior Member
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 44

                    Originally posted by morrcarr67
                    I would have ordered these



                    Also, just so you know 5000 rounds cost $19.99 to ship. But, so does 6000 rounds. [emoji41] [emoji12] [emoji106]

                    Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
                    I see the 'standard velocity' is $2 cheaper (I know, cheap bastard). I would imagine this would actually be even better than the HV for target shooting no?
                    edit - I do see it is straight lead round nose though vs the HV is copper coated.. would this foul up like thunderbolts do compared to golden bullets?

                    Anyways, if anyone near Roseville wants to split shipping an order, I'll probably put in one tonight!
                    Last edited by jmunks; 07-13-2016, 7:22 PM.

                    Comment

                    • MaHoTex
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Jul 2010
                      • 5002

                      Originally posted by jmunks
                      I see the 'standard velocity' is $2 cheaper (I know, cheap bastard). I would imagine this would actually be even better than the HV for target shooting no?
                      edit - I do see it is straight lead round nose though vs the HV is copper coated.. would this foul up like thunderbolts do compared to golden bullets?

                      Anyways, if anyone near Roseville wants to split shipping an order, I'll probably put in one tonight!
                      I got 5K of the LV's a couple of weeks ago and ran through a brick without any problems. I noticed no additional fouling using these over other rounds, though I tend to stay away from Thunderbolts for no real reason.
                      NRA Life Member

                      sigpic

                      Mr. President, I can't take any more winning! Make it stop Mr. President. The winning is YUGGEEEE!

                      "If you've got a problem with the US, you better make sure it's not a military problem." SSgt Leslie Edwards

                      Comment

                      • ABR
                        Senior Member
                        • May 2015
                        • 1167

                        Originally posted by vacman
                        Here you go. Right now gander mountain has Cci minimags in 36 and 40 for $.0749 delivered. Better hurry they'll go fast. Use code gmt5 for $5 more off.




                        Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        That's what I did as well. I only use CCI.
                        sigpic
                        "Leave the gun, take the cannoli"

                        Comment

                        • Garandimal
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2011
                          • 2145

                          Aguila SuperExtra 22LR - $399.50/ 5K Rds Delivered at TargetSports

                          $0.08/ Rd. delivered.




                          GR


                          (I think, therefore I am armed.)


                          -- Lt. Col. Dave Grossman --

                          Comment

                          • BennyAdeline
                            Senior Member
                            • Feb 2016
                            • 1426

                            Originally posted by BennyAdeline
                            Federal auto match. .079 a round. Free shipping on 4 or more boxes. I loaded up.

                            http://palmettostatearmory.com/feder...25rd-am22.html
                            This deal is up again. I'll be grabbing a few more boxes.

                            Comment

                            • Calamity Sue
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Oct 2013
                              • 7061

                              Originally posted by ColdDeadHands1
                              Not for CCI Mini-Mag's. $.095 is smoking and $.10-.11 is tolerable. I challenge you to show me anywhere to find Mini-Mags under $.09 shipped.
                              Gander Mountain. Plus Cabelas all the time if you use one of SVM's gift cards. I don't buy if it isn't 8 cpr or less delivered and I have tens of thousands.

                              Also, Wally Worlds lately has had lots of CCI's. At $7.47 it's $8.03 out the door for both "flavors" of mini's. Lots of reports of CCI Tacts afor $19 and change plus tax.
                              Actually Sue's Husband

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1