Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Mojave Lever Crew - Roll Call!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • golfish
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Mar 2013
    • 10124

    Originally posted by Killer Bee
    I'll be pleasantly surprised if it's a marlin
    I just hope that Rob won't be suprised

    Rob, your shunned for the rest of the hour

    Unshunned
    Last edited by golfish; 09-30-2022, 3:45 PM.
    It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
    Happiness is a warm gun.

    MLC, First 3

    Comment

    • BOBGBA
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Sep 2010
      • 2400

      Originally posted by pennstater
      Bob, that almost caused a carbonated drink spray on the 'ol screen there!

      MLC
      Sorry about that.
      They used to make glare shields for computer monitors.
      I might have to try and find one and repurpose it as a sneeze guard...
      God Bless America - My iTrader rating - https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...2-transactions

      Comment

      • golfish
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Mar 2013
        • 10124

        Tom, I think we're both going to have to go over to Chis's house and kidnap him and his trailer.
        He's been working on that thing long enough.
        It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
        Happiness is a warm gun.

        MLC, First 3

        Comment

        • pennstater
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 2010
          • 4671

          Originally posted by golfish
          Tom, I think we're both going to have to go over to Chis's house and kidnap him and his trailer.
          He's been working on that thing long enough.
          You get to talking with him and I'll hook the trailer up and get it over to U-haul!
          Think that might work? Waiting for a retort here.

          MLC

          Comment

          • XVIga_Rob
            Senior Member
            • May 2012
            • 2354

            Comment

            • golfish
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Mar 2013
              • 10124

              Unshunned...

              What the hec Rob, you had me all excited about the new Marlin 94 only to find out it's a Winchester....

              J/K brother, that's going to be a fine gun. Reminds me of my 92 short rifle. You made a great choice on that one....

              Please share some pictures when you get it....

              Shunned
              It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
              Happiness is a warm gun.

              MLC, First 3

              Comment

              • splithoof
                Calguns Addict
                • May 2015
                • 6028

                Originally posted by pennstater
                You get to talking with him and I'll hook the trailer up and get it over to U-haul!
                Think that might work? Waiting for a retort here.

                MLC

                Comment

                • 200Apples
                  -DVC- Mojave Lever Crew
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Dec 2011
                  • 7217

                  .
                  "Get a proper holster, and go hot. The End." - SplitHoof

                  NRA Lifetime | Avatar courtesy Elon Musk's Twitter User SomthingWicked

                  Comment

                  • SDDAVE56
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2493

                    Thank you for the post, awesome! Outdoor shooting season is right around the corner. Can't wait to get out there.

                    Comment

                    • pennstater
                      Veteran Member
                      • Aug 2010
                      • 4671

                      Originally posted by SDDAVE56
                      Thank you for the post, awesome! Outdoor shooting season is right around the corner. Can't wait to get out there.
                      You ain't kidding! The MLC is getting a little antsy here. Soon!

                      MLC

                      Comment

                      • golfish
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Mar 2013
                        • 10124

                        Originally posted by pennstater
                        You ain't kidding! The MLC is getting a little antsy here. Soon!

                        MLC
                        I'd say that I was going crazy but it's too late..
                        It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
                        Happiness is a warm gun.

                        MLC, First 3

                        Comment

                        • 200Apples
                          -DVC- Mojave Lever Crew
                          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                          • Dec 2011
                          • 7217

                          I'd say that I was going crazy but it's too late...



                          .
                          "Get a proper holster, and go hot. The End." - SplitHoof

                          NRA Lifetime | Avatar courtesy Elon Musk's Twitter User SomthingWicked

                          Comment

                          • golfish
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Mar 2013
                            • 10124

                            Finally got the new safe leveled, bolted down and lights installed......

                            I feel like I can breath again.

                            BTW, Chris, where did you find that picture of me?
                            It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
                            Happiness is a warm gun.

                            MLC, First 3

                            Comment

                            • ar15barrels
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 57175

                              I got rid of most of the ugly tonight.


                              I can't decide what to do about this side. My OCD for symmetry says that the ports should be the same length on both sides as they are right now.
                              I obviously can't extend both sides to get rid of the "RIA" of Austria as that would cut into the ejection port on the right side.


                              I purposely left just a little tiny bit of the ugly in the corners on top to keep as much strength as possible at the upper locking shoulder and also as a remembrance to what it once was.



                              Originally posted by ar15barrels
                              The trick is to balance the earning and gun spending to leave enough of the money for everything else (living).
                              I find it hard to fund more than about 1 gun a week.

                              This week's gun is the ugliest glock you ever saw:




                              An hour in the milling machine and some cerakote will have it looking great though.
                              For my $215 winning bid, it also comes with a laser guide rod and night sights.
                              Randall Rausch

                              AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
                              Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
                              Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
                              Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
                              Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

                              Comment

                              • lastinline
                                Senior Member
                                • Feb 2014
                                • 2364

                                That is quite an improvement! You could leave the “RIA”, and tell people it’s a new style of slide made by Rock Island.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1