Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Mojave Lever Crew - Roll Call!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Spyder
    CGN Contributor
    • Mar 2008
    • 17273

    I actually made it out and did some plinking today for the first time in months. Just a quick run to USFS land and 150 or so rounds through a TX22, Ruger 9mm carbine, Stainless Blackhawk in 45 that I fitted a 45 acp cylinder to, and my little LCPII. Function testing stuff mostly.

    Comment

    • pennstater
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2010
      • 4671

      Yeah, very possible.

      Comment

      • golfish
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Mar 2013
        • 10124

        Originally posted by pennstater
        Yeah, very possible.
        Hey Tom, how about we head out to the Mojave when it cools down.
        It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
        Happiness is a warm gun.

        MLC, First 3

        Comment

        • pennstater
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 2010
          • 4671

          Hey Mark! Yeah, that would be great. I'll give you a call Sat. Been a while my friend.

          MLC

          Comment

          • pennstater
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 2010
            • 4671

            Ok, where the heck is Apples?

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1