Glad there is a thread for the 795. I am picking mine up tommorow from B5. I want to remove the stock sights, at least the rear one. I cant stand the way it looks on there. I bought a red dot sigt from Bass Pro I am going to throw on there. Anyone have experience with the red dot sight? its Red Head brand.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Marlin 795 thread
Collapse
X
-
do you wanna wait til friday? 100$ at basspro2 HANDGUNS STOLEN! 1 RECOVERED READ HERE
Chickens
Want to get into Ham Radio? Click here
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=202581Comment
-
These still have to go through DROS, right? (I'm sure that's a stupid question.) I have a C&R and COE if that makes any difference.
My nearest BP shop is about 1.5 hours away, kind of a hike to go pick up the rifle after the waiting period.Comment
-
Yes, they still have to be drossed, even with a C&R and COE. Just go to Big 5 or if too far, then try online but it will cost a few more $$.
Also, see if a LGS can order one for you. Either way, good luck, they are great little rifles and worth the $$.
Comment
-
Turner's had them for $100 too on friday. I got their ad in the mail on saturday so I called them and they said they said they sold out on friday. I told them maybe they should stick the ad in the mail sooner since the prices started friday . It wasn't the weekly internet ad by the way. MarkComment
-
Hi,
I have the Marlin 795 that I just got at Dicks this week ($99.99 after rebate).
I was wondering about the swivel sling mount for the bipods. Does all the hardware to convert the stationary mount for the bipod, come with the bipod, or do I have to get it myself?
Thanks
Last edited by roger-rabbit; 11-29-2009, 5:35 PM.Comment
-
My first rifle.
Whats up guys and girls. i got 6 days left till i pick up my 795. i also picked up a nikko sterling gold crown 3-9x42 scope, does any one know what scope rings to use on the 795. Also any idea/recommdation on a bipod for it?
thanksComment
-
BIPOD?!!! BE A MAN!! DO THE RIGHT THING!!!
the darn marlin weighs like 4 lbs!!!! you dont need a stinkin bipod!!!2 HANDGUNS STOLEN! 1 RECOVERED READ HERE
Chickens
Want to get into Ham Radio? Click here
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=202581Comment
-
sigpic Rifleman Jan 31 2010
Have You tried an Appleseed Lately? http://www.appleseedinfo.org/
NRA Life MemberComment
-
Bipod FTW. Better accuracy long distance IMO.Comment
-
Not sure if this is against the rules, but I'm selling my tech sights
Last edited by afro; 12-01-2009, 11:29 PM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,558
Posts: 25,149,148
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26234 users online. 138 members and 26096 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment