Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Marlin 795 thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sherm2954
    Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 336

    I love my 795. Its functioned flawlessly. My brother bought one and constant FTF problems. We compared mags and his had to be adjusted. Once done, problem was solved.
    Just thought I'd chime in.

    Comment

    • The Right to Bear Arms
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2012
      • 680

      Originally posted by sherm2954
      I love my 795. Its functioned flawlessly. My brother bought one and constant FTF problems. We compared mags and his had to be adjusted. Once done, problem was solved.
      Just thought I'd chime in.
      Food for thought, thanks.
      " A Republic, if you can keep it ..... " Benjamin Franklin

      Comment

      • marinomarcella426
        Junior Member
        • May 2012
        • 2



        Clip fed and lighting fast, the rugged, economical Marlin 795 .22LR Rifle w/Synthetic Stock has the wide appeal that's made it a winner. This easy shooting autoloader features an 18'' blued barrel with Micro-Groove® rifling for proven Marlin accuracy shot after shot. A black fiberglass-reinforced synthetic stock with molded-in checkering provides a sure, solid feel while shooting. Swivel studs for a sling. Cross-bolt safety. Manual and automatic ''last shot'' bolt hold-open. Adjustable open rear and ramp front sight. Receiver grooved for scope mount. Capacity: 10+1.

        Comment

        • The Right to Bear Arms
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2012
          • 680

          The immensity of this thread dictates that I contribute what many but not all of us know about the Marlin 795. i.e. This might be the only after market accessory that you will ever need.

          Especially, the pure shooters. It's all I need. Your mileage may vary.

          " A Republic, if you can keep it ..... " Benjamin Franklin

          Comment

          • The Right to Bear Arms
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2012
            • 680

            The immensity of this thread dictates that I contribute what many but not all of us know about the Marlin 795. i.e. This might be the only after market accessory that you will ever need.

            Especially, the pure shooters. It's all I need. Your mileage may vary.

            " A Republic, if you can keep it ..... " Benjamin Franklin

            Comment

            • cornice6
              Junior Member
              • Apr 2011
              • 65

              NUMRICH has a laminated hardwood stock for the 795. Supposedly a drop in fit. I might get one for $55 shipped.

              Comment

              • vega
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 2005
                • 2972

                Originally posted by cornice6
                NUMRICH has a laminated hardwood stock for the 795. Supposedly a drop in fit. I might get one for $55 shipped.

                http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/...+stock&catid=0
                Grab one now, it's only $46.90 shipped. Let me know if you'll sell the orignal stock.

                Comment

                • Chaos47
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 6615

                  Originally posted by vega
                  Grab one now, it's only $46.90 shipped. Let me know if you'll sell the orignal stock.
                  That stock is a good deal was looking at getting one last year but waited it out for boyd's to make more stocks. And I am glad I did.. (even if the boyds do take fitting)


                  Vega you looking for factory black plastic 795 stocks?
                  I have 2 take offs available..

                  1 Brand New never even been fired.

                  1 Used but like new condition (no scratches or anything). Carefully sanded to free float the barrel. Negative is it has a UTG bipod adapter blue loctited to the front swivel (swivel can easily be removed and replaced. Nut on inside of channel is accessible and not loctited)



                  35 Bucks takes either (you pay shipping I have the boyds boxes I can send them in, if you want I will get the exact rate)

                  Or I see you are in Ventura (I'm in Riverside) maybe we could meet half way like in Pasadena..

                  Send me a PM if interested, Thanks!

                  Comment

                  • DasBoost
                    Senior Member
                    • Mar 2010
                    • 1811

                    Ordered my stock, as the synthetic feels too light and toy-like, and some goodies for my K31. Thanks to cornice6.
                    Originally posted by shakes88
                    I went to drop one duece and I come back to pedo-spiderman, dead cats and ***** ******* tattoos... I love this thread
                    REDACTED

                    Comment

                    • The Right to Bear Arms
                      Senior Member
                      • Apr 2012
                      • 680

                      Originally posted by DasBoost
                      Ordered my stock, as the synthetic feels too light and toy-like, and some goodies for my K31. Thanks to cornice6.
                      Hello, DasBoost. Please share some photos when your stock arrives. Also, how it actually shoots with the change.

                      Actually, it would great if everyone who is using an aftermarket stock for their Marlin 795 would share photos and range reports after making the change.

                      I'm all for improvements that improve a rifle in some tangible way.

                      Go Marlin !

                      RBA
                      " A Republic, if you can keep it ..... " Benjamin Franklin

                      Comment

                      • DasBoost
                        Senior Member
                        • Mar 2010
                        • 1811

                        Originally posted by The Right to Bear Arms
                        Hello, DasBoost. Please share some photos when your stock arrives. Also, how it actually shoots with the change.

                        Actually, it would great if everyone who is using an aftermarket stock for their Marlin 795 would share photos and range reports after making the change.

                        I'm all for improvements that improve a rifle in some tangible way.

                        Go Marlin !

                        RBA
                        Will do. It just shipped yesterday.
                        Originally posted by shakes88
                        I went to drop one duece and I come back to pedo-spiderman, dead cats and ***** ******* tattoos... I love this thread
                        REDACTED

                        Comment

                        • The Right to Bear Arms
                          Senior Member
                          • Apr 2012
                          • 680

                          Originally posted by DasBoost
                          Will do. It just shipped yesterday.
                          Wicked, dude. I expect great things.
                          " A Republic, if you can keep it ..... " Benjamin Franklin

                          Comment

                          • Chaos47
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 6615

                            There is a 795 photo thread but it could use a lot more posts.

                            Here's my 795 in a Limited Edition Boyd's Tacticool stock:

                            Accuracy is about the same as before. I need to sand the barrel channel and make it free float and see what that does. Stock feels amazing and its a dream to shoot. Much nicer handling then the oem. The whole build is kinda heavy with the giant scope though...



                            I need to take a photo of my girlfriends 795 which is in a Sky Blue Rimfire Target Hunter stock soon...
                            Last edited by Chaos47; 06-07-2012, 6:27 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Chaos47
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 6615

                              There is a 795 photo thread but it could use a lot more posts.

                              Here's my 795 in a Limited Edition Tacticool stock:

                              Accuracy is about the same as before. I need to sand the barrel channel and make it free float and see what that does.



                              I need to take a photo of my girlfriends 795 which is in a Sky Blue Rimfire Target Hunter stock soon...

                              Comment

                              • DasBoost
                                Senior Member
                                • Mar 2010
                                • 1811

                                Originally posted by Chaos47
                                There is a 795 photo thread but it could use a lot more posts.

                                Here's my 795 in a Limited Edition Tacticool stock:

                                Accuracy is about the same as before. I need to sand the barrel channel and make it free float and see what that does.



                                I need to take a photo of my girlfriends 795 which is in a Sky Blue Rimfire Target Hunter stock soon...
                                Was that Boyd's 100% drop-in or did you have to do some Dremel'ing/finishing on it like their wood stocks?
                                Originally posted by shakes88
                                I went to drop one duece and I come back to pedo-spiderman, dead cats and ***** ******* tattoos... I love this thread
                                REDACTED

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1