Yup. Price will jack up nicely with a center-fire primer.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
.22 lr ammo availability improving?
Collapse
X
-
-
I dunno. Still can never find any 22 at either of my local Wallymarts or Big 5 or Turners. No improvement from my perspective......."Bye Felicia!" - Said by me, as I looked at Kalfornia in my rearview for the last time, 9/22/17.
NRA member
My experience is from the '80's and '90's, when mullets ruled the world!
If azzholes could fly, this place would be an airport!
I support gun control.....if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it!
You go ahead and give peace a chance. I'll cover you if it doesn't work out!Comment
-
Thanks - picked up a reasonable amount for plinking. It's been a long time since there was 'no limit' for 22lr. Not the best price ($.10/rd), but it was available.Comment
-
Availability is up, but so are the prices.It was not a threat. It was an exaggerated response to an uncompromising stance. I was taught never to make a threat unless you are prepared to carry it out and I am not a fan of carrying anything. Even watching other people carrying things makes me uncomfortable. Mainly because of the possibility they may ask me to help.Comment
-
Availability is improving, but the prices aren't and probably will never get as low as they used to be. $0.09 - 0.10 is the new Mini Mag price for a while.
I was in Oregon on vacation and make the requisite stop at Cabelas in Springfield. Their instore limit was 1,200 rounds combined of 22lr. I picked a nice mix of Mini Mags and SV, in addition to the CCI 22lr I had delivered there for in store pickup. The best thing is no sales tax in Oregon.Comment
-
Sucks Midway changed their limit on .22 lr from 2 bricks back to 1. With a limit of 1 brick+shipping it turns into just as bad of a deal as paying scalpers.Comment
-
-
Went to my local WM this morning for Q-tips. Picked up 3, 325 packs of Winchester. The sales lady said they had been there for 2 days. Stopped by Dicks on the way home, they had 50 and 100 packs (over priced), same with Big 5 yesterday over priced 50 packs but in stock. Checked one website yesterday, picked up 900 rounds.
In other words 3 out of 3 brick and mortar places I stopped by this week had 22lr and the one website I looked at also had it. Picked up 1800 rounds at 6 at 7 cents.Comment
-
-
Walmart in Huntington Beach had about 25 boxes of Fed Automatch 325 rds at 3:00 this afternoon.
Limit 3 @ $18.97 ea.
Glad I stopped in for a chamois
Comment
-
The big 5 where I work at has tons of it now. I could get it for $4 per 50 with my employee discount but I'd rather shoot centerfire.Want to Buy: Ruger PC9 Magazine Buttstock PouchComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,904
Posts: 25,152,951
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26648 users online. 70 members and 26578 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment