I'm in for a conversion also, just ordered mine... but I have no tool/gun experience. But I can get the tools.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
-Delete-
Collapse
X
-
I have a dremel and drill.
Thats about it lol.Comment
-
Well if I can get my AK grip bolt I will be ready for the conversion any time after this Friday.
Let me know if anyone is up to convert theirs this weekend!Comment
-
Im in, just need to put in a bullet guide on my 762.Comment
-
I have a dremel, drill, and a 7.62 Saiga. Count me in.sigpic
Vote for pro-gun candidates, or lose your rights, and the rights of future generations. That's it. The end.
"No one said life would be easy".
Comment
-
Last edited by 247Nino; 03-12-2010, 4:00 AM.Saiga 12 IZ-109
FML-47 AK Pistols
RUST BLUING MY M70B1/AB2
EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHINGComment
-
Hello guys this is my first post. I was hoping some of you guys could help me out. I wanted to put a saw pistol grip and a nato buttstcok on my 7.62. I dont have a clue on how to do a trigger conversion so I saw a vid on youtube where this guy just drills hole in his saiga to make the grip fit with doing converion what do you guys think? I would appreciate any help. Thanks guysComment
-
Well i ended up converting mine yesterday
.
Came out ok, took at 3 hours, but that was only because it was my first time, and I had some fitting issues because my DIY trigger guard was bent and I needed to file down the stock a little.
Overall pretty easy, I can help if you guys are converting a Saiga 12 (idk if its any different from other Saigas), im not a pro but i think I got the procedure down!
Maybe someone could make another thread with a set date and location? I'm up to go, just to help out.Comment
-
Supersteve You mind if I ask for help in like few months? lol... just spent my conversion money on a rifle.Well i ended up converting mine yesterday
.
Came out ok, took at 3 hours, but that was only because it was my first time, and I had some fitting issues because my DIY trigger guard was bent and I needed to file down the stock a little.
Overall pretty easy, I can help if you guys are converting a Saiga 12 (idk if its any different from other Saigas), im not a pro but i think I got the procedure down!
Maybe someone could make another thread with a set date and location? I'm up to go, just to help out.Eat a snail without the shell.
Comment
-
no problem, don't know how much help I will be but I will try!
Comment
-
hmm i was thinking of just paying enterprise 50 bucks to have them do mine but... there is nothing like diyComment
-
i know you like the saw grip but i found it to feel cheap. i have a hogue grip and i like it much more.Comment
-
i too have a RAA Saiga .308 with the big 20" barrel & I want to do a conversion
lets do this people!
I mainly shoot .22lr, 9mm,45 acp, 357 & 38, 12G, 7.62x39, .308, .223/556, 7.62x54r, 300 win mag, 8x57God Bless USAComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,636
Posts: 25,149,902
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23440 users online. 128 members and 23312 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment