I love chrome. Firefox had wayyyy to many problems
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Chrome Browser Overtakes Firefox in Popularity. Who's Using it?
Collapse
X
-
-
Firefox is what I use, however about 10% of the time, I do use Chrome. Firefox just is a memory hog.Comment
-
-
I WOULD use chrome if they fixed these two things:
1) Horribly simplistic download mechanism that doesn't always work right and makes it impossible to start downloads over that fail
2) PDF printing issue that makes people think there is a problem with the PDF when the problem is with how CHROME DISPLAYS the pdf. Also printing of PDF's through chrome is basically broken.My Guns:
SP 2022 9mm - 2575 rounds
Hi-Point Carbine 9mm | Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot |Magpul BUIS 45 degree offset - 140 rounds
"Reloading is kind of like crocheting for the gun enthusiast with the one exception that while you can have too many drink coasters and ski hats, you cannot have too much ammo." ~BryansixComment
-
ok what am i doing wrong with chrome? with ff, i can highlight a picture, right click, copy and paste it. i can do the same thing with chrome, but it doesnt paste.. WHAT am i doing wrong?sigpic
Originally posted by dantoddWe will win. We are right. We will never stop fighting.Originally posted by bwieseThey don't believe it's possible, but then Alison didn't believe there'd be 350K - 400K OLLs in CA either.Originally posted by louisianagirlOur fate is ours alone to decide as long as we remain armed heavily enough to dictate it.Comment
-
Chrome comes in new computers and also leeches itself with other programs to get into pc's, thats why it's number one now, you have to actively find and download ff. FF FTWComment
-
Try CTRL-V to paste. Chrome doesn't access the clipboard so the standard method won't work.Comment
-
What's chrome browser and Firefox ?Comment
-
Chrome for me, unless I have to browser testing sites I work on.
Besides it being a lightweight/fast browser, a cool built-in feature is now you can 'sign into chrome' under the settings drop down and keep everything synced, including bookmarks, apps, autofill, extensions, saved passwords, preferences, etc... across all your computers.
I liked FF early on when it was lightweight, ... now it's too slow.
Try CTRL-V to paste. Chrome doesn't access the clipboard so the standard method won't work.
What OS? I have Windows 7 & OS X, ... in both I can right click -> copy image on any image and then right click -> paste (say into word or photoshop) .. or ctrl+v, and it works fine.Last edited by GlockBlocker; 01-13-2012, 11:26 AM.Comment
-
Business partner converted me to chrome from firefox. It's a lot faster does have some flaws on pop up printing though,makes it a pain to print shipping labels.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,337
Posts: 25,147,008
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28081 users online. 143 members and 27938 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment