Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Valkyrie Arms closed till when???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bbogert
    Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 177

    Originally posted by ronlglock
    Mad Dog or Metal Dog?
    Metal Dog Tactical - my bad. Sorry.
    When the government fears the people, there is liberty.
    When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
    sigpic
    Thomas Jefferson

    Comment

    • sully007
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2010
      • 1612

      Just picked up my PPT. Glad that's over.

      Comment

      • vr6veedub
        Member
        • Nov 2012
        • 405

        Originally posted by bbogert
        I'd reroute it to Metal Dog Tactical if you can - save you a lot of headache. If you can't, you'll have to email refunds.valkyriearms@gmail.com and tell them you want to have it shipped to Metal Dog Tactical (or other) and basically get in line == wait.
        Yah good luck. Mines is already there (since 11/26) and they still haven't contacted me to release it.

        Comment

        • pipe
          Junior Member
          • Oct 2007
          • 53

          Has anybody had any luck getting back guns that were being worked on ? I have a Saiga that is at the Milpitas location getting an AK fore end and some 922r stuff installed. Paul gave me Tims cell ,but he won't call me back. Ideas? Thanks

          Comment

          • bbogert
            Member
            • Nov 2012
            • 177

            Originally posted by vr6veedub
            Yah good luck. Mines is already there (since 11/26) and they still haven't contacted me to release it.
            They've had mine since 11/21 - I win?? :-( I was told my DROS has now been cancelled and they're waiting for confirmation of the cancel before delivering to Metal Dog Tactical.

            I suggest emailing them where you want to send it to finish SSE, if that is what your waiting for. I didn't get a reply until I told them where to send it. If its just a pick up, you should be able to go get it.
            When the government fears the people, there is liberty.
            When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
            sigpic
            Thomas Jefferson

            Comment

            • squackatu
              Junior Member
              • Mar 2008
              • 97

              Folks,

              So I know this is frustrating. I just managed to pick up my gun and I sat down with the new management and a couple things came out of that conversation.

              1) The new management has no plans on running off with your money or your guns
              2) They were not aware of this post and the frustrated people on here and I have made them aware of it
              3) They've already called quite a few people to schedule pick up times (and some of you have already picked up your items from what I can tell) as well refunded customers of they're funds.
              4) The Valkyrie team took all the SSE barrels with them when they left and this is the reason all the SSE transactions need to handled through a SSE capable store (Metal Dog Tactical)
              5) I have verified at least some of what gun4hire has said in his post and it makes sense when you consider all the SSE barrels are gone as well

              I'm helping the new management resolve this for you as fast as possible.

              What I need from you if you're a customer that still has a pending order.
              Please PM me with the following info
              1) First Name (i don't need your last)
              2) contact info
              3) Make and model of the firearm that you've ordered

              Since I'm now in direct contact with the new management I will be sitting down with the new management and compiling a list of people that they need to contact to resolve their issues.

              Since some of you are coming from far away for the pick up, I'm also having them set up a new e-mail address that is for pick up scheduling only and will update the thread when that is done.

              As well as taking the SSE barrels the old management has the account login for the webpage and the new management has not been able to post and update to the webpage to explain the closure (in-spite of the rumors, they have not lost their FFL and they are not currently being audited by the ATF)

              As a member of the calguns family (and someone who was equally as frustrated waiting for my gun) I'll do my best to help ease the communication with the new Management.

              Please PM me with your info or other questions, and hopefully we can all get out to the range ASAP.

              Comment

              • EuReekCA
                Member
                • Dec 2010
                • 133

                Originally posted by NorCal Einstein
                Appreciate the info Valkyrie. It was hard to imagine that the shop (and employees/owners) we all once knew in Milpitas turned into what is now the Santa Clara store.

                Maybe somewhere down the road Tim and the original team can setup shop again and provide this area with the gun store we once had.
                HERE HERE!!
                "Why don't all you crazy gun nuts take your guns and go start your own pro-gun country somewhere?"

                "We DID!! Who the **** invited you??"

                Comment

                • CrazyPhuD
                  Member
                  • Jun 2010
                  • 458

                  Originally posted by squackatu
                  5) I have verified at least some of what gun4hire has said in his post
                  Honestly I wouldn't associate yourself with him if I were you..his post smells like sour grapes of someone from the store trying to discredit the other post. Who knows what's true, but I'm willing to bet that most people flat out don't care. They care about getting their money and/or guns back and how the new store handles that will decide if people wish to continue doing business with them in the future.

                  So why does gun4hire's post reek? Because he claimed that money was owed and someone took all the weapons in the store. Well anyone who's been in the store regularly over the past 6+ months has noticed the inventory progressively drop week after week. There hasn't been inventory in the store for more than a month. Saying someone came in to take the firearm inventory when there has been precious little to begin with just stretches credibility and frankly associating with it can damage yours.

                  But really no one cares, they just want their stuff back. If you're officially associated with the new/old owner then great own up to it. But if not it actually looks bad that you have to settle this and not them. If you're friends with the owner tell them that they should be the ones on here taking lead not you.

                  Customer service is king, having someone else take care of your issues instead of you doesn't look good. Also having a 'He said, She said' fight on the internet about what may or may not have happened also doesn't look good. It's not going to win back customers and is more likely to lose future ones.

                  Customer service and selection is what brings people back to your store.

                  Comment

                  • sully007
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1612

                    Originally posted by squackatu
                    Folks,

                    So I know this is frustrating. I just managed to pick up my gun and I sat down with the new management and a couple things came out of that conversation.

                    1) The new management has no plans on running off with your money or your guns
                    2) They were not aware of this post and the frustrated people on here and I have made them aware of it
                    3) They've already called quite a few people to schedule pick up times (and some of you have already picked up your items from what I can tell) as well refunded customers of they're funds.
                    4) The Valkyrie team took all the SSE barrels with them when they left and this is the reason all the SSE transactions need to handled through a SSE capable store (Metal Dog Tactical)
                    5) I have verified at least some of what gun4hire has said in his post and it makes sense when you consider all the SSE barrels are gone as well

                    I'm helping the new management resolve this for you as fast as possible.

                    What I need from you if you're a customer that still has a pending order.
                    Please PM me with the following info
                    1) First Name (i don't need your last)
                    2) contact info
                    3) Make and model of the firearm that you've ordered

                    Since I'm now in direct contact with the new management I will be sitting down with the new management and compiling a list of people that they need to contact to resolve their issues.

                    Since some of you are coming from far away for the pick up, I'm also having them set up a new e-mail address that is for pick up scheduling only and will update the thread when that is done.

                    As well as taking the SSE barrels the old management has the account login for the webpage and the new management has not been able to post and update to the webpage to explain the closure (in-spite of the rumors, they have not lost their FFL and they are not currently being audited by the ATF)

                    As a member of the calguns family (and someone who was equally as frustrated waiting for my gun) I'll do my best to help ease the communication with the new Management.

                    Please PM me with your info or other questions, and hopefully we can all get out to the range ASAP.
                    How did you become their white night?
                    Tell them to clean their own dirty Landry.

                    Too many BS posts about this store. I told them about this site right after it all started, so I don't know how they can say they didn't know. They have handled everything poorly from the start. The closing, getting info to customers, being there for pick ups. Calls or lack there of to all of us. I for one will never give my business to them again even if they change the name when opened in the future.
                    Last edited by sully007; 12-07-2012, 7:18 PM.

                    Comment

                    • vr6veedub
                      Member
                      • Nov 2012
                      • 405

                      Originally posted by bbogert
                      They've had mine since 11/21 - I win?? :-( I was told my DROS has now been cancelled and they're waiting for confirmation of the cancel before delivering to Metal Dog Tactical.

                      I suggest emailing them where you want to send it to finish SSE, if that is what your waiting for. I didn't get a reply until I told them where to send it. If its just a pick up, you should be able to go get it.
                      I told them where to send it, gave them the phone number, the hours of operation for the FFL, the owner of the FFL and NOTHING!! Not even a call saying "hey I found your gun, I just need to call the FFL" All he told me was be patient. I've been patient since 11/26. I emailed several times since then with all the information he would need to track down my pistol (serial, UPS tracking, who signed for it etc). I don't know what else he needs other than to look for it on the shelf, call the FFL, and pack it in a box.

                      Comment

                      • Eljay
                        Veteran Member
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 4985

                        Originally posted by squackatu
                        What I need from you if you're a customer that still has a pending order.
                        Please PM me with the following info
                        1) First Name (i don't need your last)
                        2) contact info
                        3) Make and model of the firearm that you've ordered
                        Who EXACTLY are you that people should be sending you private information?

                        Comment

                        • sully007
                          Senior Member
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1612

                          Originally posted by Eljay
                          Who EXACTLY are you that people should be sending you private information?
                          ^ditto......

                          Comment

                          • ptroxx
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2012
                            • 2259

                            If it were me I wouldnt send anyone my info but VA... Or the Email htat is to Va that everyone has been getting contacted from..

                            Comment

                            • vr6veedub
                              Member
                              • Nov 2012
                              • 405

                              A first name, and a phone number, and and what ordered is not so private. But to each his own

                              Comment

                              • gant
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2011
                                • 1451

                                well im thinking

                                he would know your name and the gun you ordered then go into the store and cry wolf about how he paid for the gun and such and get a refund...but then you would Need ID and stuff

                                so i too dont know whats so private about A first name
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1