Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Top Shot 2 has 4 CA natives!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • X-NewYawker
    In Memoriam
    • May 2008
    • 5993

    Originally posted by bentnbroken
    Let's do this, twenty your on! They all got attitude, but Chris T. just made a bad first impression. But thats the only chance you get, the first one. been following Chris's shooting for awhile I think he has the best chance to win it! I could be wrong. but hey, I could be right!
    You on! Sadly your faith is misplaced!

    Comment

    • Turbinator
      Administrator
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Oct 2005
      • 11960

      Originally posted by swingcoach
      Unfortunately, I don't get email notices on posts as often from here. I'll try to visit more often. As viewers and shooters, you deserve to know what really went on during the show. However, if you have questions you would like answered, I'm a lot more responsive on facebook.
      Hi Jay - what's the best way to reach you on Facebook? I found your personal profile, but I kind of doubt that you want hundreds of fans sending you friend requests to your private profile. Did you set up a public profile as a fan page on which we can join and banter back and forth?

      Edited to add - just found your Top Shot 2 page -



      Thanks, and see you there!

      Turby
      Last edited by Turbinator; 02-13-2011, 7:38 AM.

      Comment

      • swingcoach
        Junior Member
        • Jan 2011
        • 32

        Originally posted by Turbinator
        Hi Jay - what's the best way to reach you on Facebook? I found your personal profile, but I kind of doubt that you want hundreds of fans sending you friend requests to your private profile. Did you set up a public profile as a fan page on which we can join and banter back and forth?

        Edited to add - just found your Top Shot 2 page -



        Thanks, and see you there!

        Turby
        Hey Turby,

        Be my guest brotha'! I don't mind adding everyone one my page as friends. You can use either or both pages to keep in contact. That's the whole point behind social media, I think

        Jay
        GOLF INSTRUCTION WITH A GUARANTEE, IMPROVE OR IT'S FREE

        www.jaylimgolf.com

        Comment

        • Turbinator
          Administrator
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Oct 2005
          • 11960

          Originally posted by swingcoach
          Hey Turby,

          Be my guest brotha'! I don't mind adding everyone one my page as friends. You can use either or both pages to keep in contact. That's the whole point behind social media, I think

          Jay
          Hi Jay -

          Did you set up the "Top Shot Season 2" page for yourself, or did they set it up for you?

          Turby

          Comment

          • XYZ
            Calguns Addict
            • Jan 2010
            • 5481

            Originally posted by Turbinator
            Edited to add - just found your Top Shot 2 page -



            Thanks, and see you there!

            Turby
            Hi Turby - thanks for the link.

            Jay - I enjoyed the first episode and will follow your commentary. Thanks for posting on here as well.
            sigpic
            NRA Endowment Member

            Comment

            • the big ravioli
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Jan 2009
              • 1167

              Great Show!! Wish there were ranges like that in my town..
              sigpic
              NRA Life Member
              Respect is earned - Honesty is appreciated
              Trust is gained - Loyalty is returned

              Comment

              • swingcoach
                Junior Member
                • Jan 2011
                • 32

                Originally posted by Turbinator
                Hi Jay -

                Did you set up the "Top Shot Season 2" page for yourself, or did they set it up for you?

                Turby
                All the cast members set up our TS2 pages ourselves. The production company and History Channel just asked us to keep them updated on any kind of media and public interaction.
                GOLF INSTRUCTION WITH A GUARANTEE, IMPROVE OR IT'S FREE

                www.jaylimgolf.com

                Comment

                • Turbinator
                  Administrator
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 11960

                  Originally posted by swingcoach
                  All the cast members set up our TS2 pages ourselves. The production company and History Channel just asked us to keep them updated on any kind of media and public interaction.
                  Very nice. I only asked because you've all managed to keep them in a similar format, so I thought maybe the History Channel / production company did that for you guys.

                  Turby

                  Comment

                  • swingcoach
                    Junior Member
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 32

                    Originally posted by XYZ
                    Hi Turby - thanks for the link.

                    Jay - I enjoyed the first episode and will follow your commentary. Thanks for posting on here as well.
                    XYZ,

                    Glad you enjoyed the first episode. The next 2 are gonna be kinda rough for me (as you've probably seen on the commercials) I'll definitely try to post a commentary on my TS2 page as soon as I can.
                    GOLF INSTRUCTION WITH A GUARANTEE, IMPROVE OR IT'S FREE

                    www.jaylimgolf.com

                    Comment

                    • Saym14
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 7892

                      whats with the two old guys limping around pulling muscles so early in the game ?

                      Comment

                      • SkyStorm82
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 1745

                        I'd say the two "old guys" starting limping because they didn't take the time to stretch before the event.
                        Strike Hold!
                        2/504th P.I.R. White Devils

                        Comment

                        • Yugo
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 8393

                          just started 2nd episode.
                          sigpic

                          Originally posted by WAMO556
                          Voting for Donald Trump is the protest vote against: Keynesian economics, Neocon wars, exporting jobs, open borders, Washington criminal cartel, too big to fail banks and too big to jail pols and banksters.

                          Cutting off foreign aid to EVERY country and dismantling the police/surveillance state!

                          Umm yeah!!!!!

                          Comment

                          • Cokebottle
                            Señor Member
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Oct 2009
                            • 32373

                            Originally posted by Yugo
                            just started 2nd episode.
                            It was on at 7 on DTV....

                            Wife had the TV on Access or Extra or TMZ or one of those shows before Biggest Fata** and I forgot to change it.

                            I set the DTV auto tune for 9 Thursday and will avoid this thread until then.
                            - Rich

                            Originally posted by dantodd
                            A just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.

                            Comment

                            • Yugo
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 8393

                              so out of all that applied from CG no one made it? who are you cheering for?
                              sigpic

                              Originally posted by WAMO556
                              Voting for Donald Trump is the protest vote against: Keynesian economics, Neocon wars, exporting jobs, open borders, Washington criminal cartel, too big to fail banks and too big to jail pols and banksters.

                              Cutting off foreign aid to EVERY country and dismantling the police/surveillance state!

                              Umm yeah!!!!!

                              Comment

                              • Yugo
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Feb 2011
                                • 8393

                                The slow motion of how all the guns act when fired is great gives you an idea of what they do.
                                sigpic

                                Originally posted by WAMO556
                                Voting for Donald Trump is the protest vote against: Keynesian economics, Neocon wars, exporting jobs, open borders, Washington criminal cartel, too big to fail banks and too big to jail pols and banksters.

                                Cutting off foreign aid to EVERY country and dismantling the police/surveillance state!

                                Umm yeah!!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1