Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Top Shot 2 has 4 CA natives!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bluestaterebel
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 3052

    Originally posted by Cokebottle
    George could have spit that cartridge out of his mouth and broken that tile.
    Not buying it. Watch his reaction after missing. He is sincerely surprised that he missed. It was a genius move by george. A shot soo easy that it almost guaranteed him to be infront of Chris, assuming everyone would hit the target.And if he missed, no one would believe it was just a bad shot.
    Originally posted by 11Z50
    Since your myopic view is in concurrence with your cognizant lifespan on this planet, obviously less than 20 years, I will grant you a dispensation.

    Figure that out and exercise your mind.....

    Comment

    • koda
      Member
      • Jun 2010
      • 176

      Originally posted by bluestaterebel
      Not buying it. Watch his reaction after missing. He is sincerely surprised that he missed. It was a genius move by george. A shot soo easy that it almost guaranteed him to be infront of Chris, assuming everyone would hit the target.And if he missed, no one would believe it was just a bad shot.
      You know, that was my initial reaction too, but like rewinding and watching the way he was going up to the shot, watch the way he is handling the pistol, he isn't even trying at all... now whether that was to miss intentionally, or to give chris a change is unknown... But man, I just set out a target at 25 feet... and damn... that is a hard shot to miss, especially a 10 inch tile. The other thing going against georges "intentional miss" is that he was too close for comfort to the tile... if I was gonna throw a shot I'd shoot high or low, not just off to the side, so I dunno. I doubt he had a fair chance to win anyhow, as he is obviously so unpopular it would be bad for the show.

      Comment

      • Scratch705
        I need a LIFE!!
        • May 2009
        • 12537

        Originally posted by koda
        You know, that was my initial reaction too, but like rewinding and watching the way he was going up to the shot, watch the way he is handling the pistol, he isn't even trying at all...
        this just gives me the impression that he was being cocky and then blew it cause his head got too big.

        isn't that what happened to the shooters sent up against Jay earlier? they all thought they wouldn't get eliminated by a "golf instructor".
        Originally posted by leelaw
        Because -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?
        Originally posted by SoCalSig1911
        Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
        Originally posted by PrepperGunShop
        Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).

        Comment

        • caldude
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2007
          • 1253

          In the 'After shot' show, George admits throwing the pistol shot, but leaves you guessing on the Sharps shot. Yeah, he finally showed some class, but only for one of his buds. Of the final contestants, Chris was the one would could have used the prize money the most, and ended up being a humble winner.

          Comment

          • CRPAGunner
            Member
            • Oct 2010
            • 115

            Jay........

            It was great meeting you, Maggie, Kyle and Jamie this evening!! Thanks for hosting such a great event and again, congratulations for your great showing on TOP SHOT !!

            Please keep in touch and let me know if I can help any of you in any way...........

            P.S..........I owe you a beer.......

            Tony
            Tony Montanarella
            Member, CRPA Board of Directors, Trustee, CRPA Foundation. CRPA & NRA Life Member, Proud American since 1964.
            sigpic

            Comment

            • Vanguard
              Calguns Addict
              • Mar 2009
              • 7235

              Originally posted by bluestaterebel
              I don't believe for one second that George threw the pistol shot.
              This.

              I can't believe there are so many people here naive enough to believe that B.S.

              He didn't throw the pistol shot. But since he missed, he tried to make it look like he did.

              Take a look at the shot...he didn't miss by much at all. He was obviously trying to hit it and just muffed it.
              "We're surrounded.....that simplifies our problem."
              -Chesty Puller-

              "Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!"
              -Chesty Puller-

              -Dimitri, I'm sorry they're jamming your radar and flying so low, but they're trained to do it. You know, it's, it's initiative!-

              Comment

              • tenpercentfirearms
                Vendor/Retailer
                • Apr 2005
                • 13007

                Go look at George's Facebook.



                He meant to miss it and he did it for the ladies.
                www.tenpercentfirearms.com was open from 2005 until 2018. I now own Westside Arms.

                Comment

                • Excelsior
                  Veteran Member
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4215

                  That show is tainted. The cutesy politics might make for a good soap opera but it ruins the show from a shooting standpoint. It would be interesting to see who would have won had politics not been a factor.

                  Of the final four, Chris was the most likeable but I had to scoff when he said he was just happy to be alive and be healthy given that he was shown sucking on a cigarette in an earlier episode.
                  [CENTER]CALIFORNIA: Love it, leave it /CENTER]

                  The right to keep and bear arms comes not from the generosity of the state but from the hand of God.

                  Comment

                  • tenpercentfirearms
                    Vendor/Retailer
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 13007

                    It is TV. It is entertainment. Any of you taking this serious at all need to relax.
                    www.tenpercentfirearms.com was open from 2005 until 2018. I now own Westside Arms.

                    Comment

                    • SuperSet
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 9048

                      Chris shot well the entire season, except maybe the M16 challenge, so he deserved. I'm a little surprised that Joe didn't take the title.

                      Comment

                      • AdiosKali
                        Senior Member
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 1235

                        Where was the filming location?
                        Looking to acquire a Marlin 336 Texan. Hit me up if you are contemplating getting rid of one.

                        Comment

                        • paintballergb
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2009
                          • 1642

                          I don't know about the pistol shot but there is no way in hell he purposely missed the Sharps shot.
                          Insert something clever here.

                          Comment

                          • xrMike
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 7841

                            Originally posted by bluestaterebel
                            Not buying it. Watch his reaction after missing. He is sincerely surprised that he missed. It was a genius move by george. A shot soo easy that it almost guaranteed him to be infront of Chris, assuming everyone would hit the target.And if he missed, no one would believe it was just a bad shot.
                            I didn't watch, but I bet that's what happened.

                            Like a leopard and his spots, a douche cannot change its pH level.

                            Gotta give him credit for being smarter than I thought -- turning a negative into a positive. He's gonna get so much tail now. Just look at that facebook page and all the gushing womenz!

                            Comment

                            • timdps
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                              CGN Contributor
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 3488

                              Anyone think that Gunny took way, way too long on the last two 10/22 targets?

                              Comment

                              • sanjosebmx
                                Senior Member
                                CGN Contributor
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1065

                                Originally posted by timdps
                                Anyone think that Gunny took way, way too long on the last two 10/22 targets?
                                yes, he kinda choked on that one (not to say that was not a difficult challenge, no disrespect intended)...

                                Chris Reed was in the zone though... he flew through that course... pretty amazing really.


                                S&W M&P .40 Shield / Ruger SR9 / Win Defender 1300

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1