Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Is the Hype over?? Will prices Be Going Down?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Stormfeather
    Calguns Addict
    • Jan 2006
    • 7739

    Originally posted by saigon1965
    I don't believe that it will be over soon - From any indications - I was at a gun show over the weekend - Guys were buying C&R because it's cash and carry -

    Wildsquid - I remembered a day long ago when the ban was coming - Ididots like us bought up a bunch of assault weapons -

    fixed it for ya!
    Originally posted by Soldier415
    I am naked except for seatless white chaps, a boonie hat and a tactical vest playing HALO.
    Originally posted by oaklander
    I don't like getting my butt kicked, but I would like to have it spanked by some big hairy guys!
    Originally posted by ohsmily
    I wouldn't put "mounting a weasel" past too many people on this forum.
    Originally posted by hoffmang
    Going after the NFA soon is like asking the girl you just met in the bar if she's into anal sex...
    -Gene

    Comment

    • #17
      Frijolito1988
      Veteran Member
      • May 2008
      • 2710

      Honestly i think its slowing down and prices are coming down. lowers are going down, lpk's are going down compared to 2 months ago, is it done yet ? no. but prices are going down...

      The more there are threads like these, and the more people scream the sky is falling the more expensive dealers are gonna sell the stuff to the running flock of sheep
      *DISCLAIMER* I probably misspelled alot of things, and i dont care...

      "If you wish for peace, prepare for war."

      Comment

      • #18
        tenpercentfirearms
        Vendor/Retailer
        • Apr 2005
        • 13007

        It is not getting better. RRA LPKs are still 45 days out. Uppers are 12-20 weeks.

        I called LMT today and everything is minimum 16-20 weeks.

        CMMG doesn't have parts kits in right now.

        I still haven't seen a complete rifle in quite a while except the score I got on some S&W 5.45x39s that still haven't shown up yet so I am not sure if that was BS or not.

        Sorry boys and girls, the fantasy of the bottom falling out of this thing is just that, a fantasy. Supply is not meeting demand yet and demand is still high. Plus, like most other things, delears won't want to lower prices at a time like this even if they are sitting on some inventory finally. And not many dealers seem to be sitting on inventory.

        I haven't seen prices decrease, only guys talk about it.
        www.tenpercentfirearms.com was open from 2005 until 2018. I now own Westside Arms.

        Comment

        • #19
          aplinker
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Feb 2007
          • 16762

          Originally posted by Frijolito1988
          Honestly i think its slowing down and prices are coming down. lowers are going down, lpk's are going down compared to 2 months ago, is it done yet ? no. but prices are going down...

          The more there are threads like these, and the more people scream the sky is falling the more expensive dealers are gonna sell the stuff to the running flock of sheep
          Nice wishful thinking.

          I see MORE "where can I find a..." threads now than 2 months ago.

          Google Map of OLL Dealers

          List of CA-friendly Manufacturers, Dealers, Middlemen, and Magazine rebuild kit dealers
          Click me-->So you're a n00b and you want to build an AR? <--Click me
          This post is based on actual events. Some facts may be altered for dramatic purposes. All posts are pure opinion. All persons, living and dead, are purely coincidental, and should not be construed.

          Comment

          • #20
            Saigon1965
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Nov 2003
            • 17278

            Thanks Bill -

            Originally posted by Stormfeather
            fixed it for ya!

            Comment

            • #21
              Frijolito1988
              Veteran Member
              • May 2008
              • 2710

              Originally posted by uclaplinker
              Nice wishful thinking.

              I see MORE "where can I find a..." threads now than 2 months ago.
              well comparing to two months ago no, lowers where $300 now they are averaging $200 , heck there is an LPK for sale here for $80 he has a few.
              *DISCLAIMER* I probably misspelled alot of things, and i dont care...

              "If you wish for peace, prepare for war."

              Comment

              • #22
                siliconphreak
                Member
                • Oct 2007
                • 340

                Seems like lowers are the only thing available. Anything else to complete a rifle is scarce especially uppers.
                If things don't go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
                -The Simpsons

                Comment

                • #23
                  ghost
                  Veteran Member
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 4626

                  i dont think it`ll be over just yet.remember obama`s inauguration is right around the corner and the frenzy might hit its peak by then.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    DedEye
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 8655

                    Originally posted by ghost
                    i dont think it`ll be over just yet.remember obama`s inauguration is right around the corner and the frenzy might hit its peak by then.
                    Definitely.

                    Don't forget the first time one of the usual suspects presents another idiotic and far reaching ban bill-with-no-chance-of-winning-bill to the house or senate.
                    These posts are Fiction. They do not contain legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer. Any resemblance to real persons are pure coincidence. These posts may pose an inhalation hazard, reading can be harmful or fatal. No statements made on this forum are meant to represent any corporate or business entity, others, or myself. Especially not myself.

                    Stop duping answers, help expand the FAQ.

                    Why yes, that is me in my avatar and yes, I AM wearing a life jacket.

                    WTS Keltec P11

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Saigon1965
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 17278

                      Lucky for us the Cow Palace show will be that weekend -

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        sorensen440
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 8612

                        Originally posted by DedEye
                        Definitely.

                        Don't forget the first time one of the usual suspects presents another idiotic and far reaching ban bill-with-no-chance-of-winning-bill to the house or senate.
                        You would think they would realize that if they wanted less guns all they have to do is keep there yap shut
                        "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          ghost
                          Veteran Member
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 4626

                          Originally posted by saigon1965
                          Lucky for us the Cow Palace show will be that weekend -




                          i cant wait to see the prices and panic buying.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            aplinker
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 16762

                            Originally posted by Frijolito1988
                            well comparing to two months ago no, lowers where $300 now they are averaging $200 , heck there is an LPK for sale here for $80 he has a few.
                            How many uppers do you see in your local store?

                            No-name lowers are averaging $200. Top names are still commanding top $.

                            You're seriously delusional. This isn't the little engine that could.

                            Google Map of OLL Dealers

                            List of CA-friendly Manufacturers, Dealers, Middlemen, and Magazine rebuild kit dealers
                            Click me-->So you're a n00b and you want to build an AR? <--Click me
                            This post is based on actual events. Some facts may be altered for dramatic purposes. All posts are pure opinion. All persons, living and dead, are purely coincidental, and should not be construed.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              Frijolito1988
                              Veteran Member
                              • May 2008
                              • 2710

                              Originally posted by uclaplinker
                              How many uppers do you see in your local store?

                              No-name lowers are averaging $200. Top names are still commanding top $.

                              You're seriously delusional. This isn't the little engine that could.
                              idk about uppers, i did not mention uppers, just lowers and lpks
                              *DISCLAIMER* I probably misspelled alot of things, and i dont care...

                              "If you wish for peace, prepare for war."

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                csmintel
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2008
                                • 873

                                well, hopefully JAN 20 is coming....meaning hopefully we'd all be around to see it....but dude...inevitabile is coming.....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1