Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 04-24-2011, 11:04 AM
Calguns Addict

Default Keltec P11, off roster sub compact, Napa/North Bay Area, $350.

For payment, I will only accept Gpal (GunPal), Ron Paul Dollars, Leprechaun Gold or Nigerian Money Transfer.*

BUY IT BEFORE IT'S BANNED! I heard a guy - who told me he worked for a secret government agency (he wouldn't say which one, or else he'd have to kill me using Pai Mei's Five Point Exploding Heart Technique) - say that this gun would be banned in TWO WEEKS. Get it before it's gone!

The Keltec P11 has had less than 100 rounds fired through it. It's one of (if not THE smallest) double stack 9mm pistols available in California and is not on the Roster. It comes with the 8.5lb trigger rather than the 11-15lb trigger of some of the other Keltec pocket rockets, but is still heavy enough that you can Mexican carry it without cooking your huevos. It comes with three magazines, one of which has the pinkie extension so you don't have to shoot it like you're holding a teacup.

$350. Buyer pays PPT fees.

Anyone should be honored to own a piece of history that has been fired by my hands, probably sideways and possibly even while wearing gardening gloves and a life jacket.

The guns is currently in Napa, but can meet in most of the North Bay Area.

*Or cash. Cash would probably be easier than any of those methods of payment.
These posts are Fiction. They do not contain legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer. Any resemblance to real persons are pure coincidence. These posts may pose an inhalation hazard, reading can be harmful or fatal. No statements made on this forum are meant to represent any corporate or business entity, others, or myself. Especially not myself.

Stop duping answers, help expand the FAQ.

Why yes, that is me in my avatar and yes, I AM wearing a life jacket.

WTS Keltec P11

Last edited by DedEye; 04-28-2011 at 1:14 PM..
Old 04-25-2011, 9:35 PM
Calguns Addict

Bump.
These posts are Fiction. They do not contain legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer. Any resemblance to real persons are pure coincidence. These posts may pose an inhalation hazard, reading can be harmful or fatal. No statements made on this forum are meant to represent any corporate or business entity, others, or myself. Especially not myself.

WTS Keltec P11
Old 04-27-2011, 9:41 AM
Calguns Addict

Bump. I am going to Richmond Rod and Gun on Saturday if anyone would like to see the pistol or do the transfer near there.

WTS Keltec P11
Old 04-28-2011, 1:13 PM
Calguns Addict

Price drop to $350.

WTS Keltec P11
Old 04-29-2011, 3:31 PM
Calguns Addict

Note: while this gun is small enough to keister, I would not recommend doing it without lubricant.

WTS Keltec P11
Old 04-30-2011, 8:33 PM
Calguns Addict

Don't use CLP either. That would burn.

WTS Keltec P11