Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
EOTech Recall
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by KestryllThis guy is a complete and total idiot.
/thread.
ΦΑ -
Checks everyone, checks.
The gift certificate thing is fakeComment
-
TaggedComment
-
I asked if they could give credit towards a future improved EOTech products instead and they said a refund will be the best they can do at this point. Plus the photo of the certificate is fake - expiration date, etc is all off.
I've heard checks are coming in January but don't take my word for it.Comment
-
TaggedComment
-
Any word on them actually fixing the problem down the road? I don't really want to get rid of mine unless I can get a fixed one. I don't really like any other red dots on the market. The Aimpoint reflects too much off the inside of the cylinder.Last edited by bigbully; 12-21-2015, 9:18 AM.Comment
-
So here's a question, my EOtechs are a couple years old, are they affected?Custom made Tail Gunner Trailer Hitch for sale.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...php?p=17820185
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid" -Han Solo
"A dull knife is as useless as the man who would dare carry it"Comment
-
-
Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison
The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)Comment
-
Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison
The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)Comment
-
Hmm, wonder how the Aimpoint Christmas party went this year.Originally posted by KestryllI want to be Princess Anastasia today because I feel prettyOriginally posted by QuarterBoreGunnerKes is really just an errand boyOriginally posted by KestryllI am NOT...anything other than a schmuck...Comment
-
Well...... so far I haven't had any issues with my EOtechs. However.... I don't put the sorts of demands on them that the military does. I also do not expect sub-MOA accuracy out of them, that's what real scopes are for.
All I expect out of my EOtechs is this: I put the dot on something, and it hits it in that general area.Custom made Tail Gunner Trailer Hitch for sale.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...php?p=17820185
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid" -Han Solo
"A dull knife is as useless as the man who would dare carry it"Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,518
Posts: 25,148,582
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14256 users online. 109 members and 14147 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment