Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Beretta A300 Patrol

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #91
    BananaKetchup
    Member
    • Oct 2020
    • 159

    Link for the holosun?

    Comment

    • #92
      DLA
      Member
      • Nov 2014
      • 147

      that tiger stripe is sexy! but i went with the black thinking i might end up changing out the stock...

      Comment

      • #93
        joefrank64k
        @ the Dark End of the Bar
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Mar 2009
        • 10124

        Originally posted by BananaKetchup
        Link for the holosun?
        The Holosun HE507C-GR-X2-ACSS is a new generation of pistol red dot sight packed full of features like the multiple reticle system, solar failsafe, and shake awake technology to ensure your reflex sight is always operational when you need it.


        You might have to signup for mil/LEO pricing to see it at $270.

        https://www.aridusindustries.com/product-category/crom/

        (Allegedly, the Aridus CROM fits the A300)
        You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
        If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
        Come on...what harm??

        joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

        Comment

        • #94
          joefrank64k
          @ the Dark End of the Bar
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Mar 2009
          • 10124

          Originally posted by DLA
          that tiger stripe is sexy! but i went with the black thinking i might end up changing out the stock...
          I hear you. I’m usually a PG stock guy with my defensive shotguns (like on my 1301), but I just couldn’t say no to tiger stripe, haha!!

          Watch them come out with a PG stock version in tiger stripe next month, haha!!

          ETA: I read that Beretta designed the A300 Patrol to fit Rem 870 shotgun racks (I guess to help expand the LEO market). Interesting if true.
          You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
          If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
          Come on...what harm??

          joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

          Comment

          • #95
            1911su16b870
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Dec 2006
            • 7654

            Personally I think this Berretta A300 patrol just works...it has all the features you would want and doesn't break the bank like an up-modified M4.
            "Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022

            NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
            GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
            Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
            I instruct it if you shoot it.

            Comment

            • #96
              Capybara
              CGSSA Coordinator
              CGN Contributor
              • Feb 2012
              • 15627

              Originally posted by 1911su16b870
              Personally I think this Berretta A300 patrol just works...it has all the features you would want and doesn't break the bank like an up-modified M4.
              Or like a 1301 Tactical. There is a group of CGers led by the pirate, OceanBob, who all bought 1301 Tacticals last year and spend a lot of coin to optimize them with Aridus treats, Magpul stocks, etc. Much of what we did for our 1301 Tacticals at the cost of a good amount of money, is already present on the A300 Patrol, which is impressive as hell.
              NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor, Shotgun Instructor and Range Safety Officer

              sigpic

              Comment

              • #97
                TeamAllen
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2015
                • 774

                Agree. I plan on adding a light, CROM, SRO and a cheekpad.
                Done.

                Comment

                • #98
                  LBDamned
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 19040

                  Originally posted by Capybara
                  Or like a 1301 Tactical. There is a group of CGers led by the pirate, OceanBob, who all bought 1301 Tacticals last year and spend a lot of coin to optimize them with Aridus treats, Magpul stocks, etc. Much of what we did for our 1301 Tacticals at the cost of a good amount of money, is already present on the A300 Patrol, which is impressive as hell.
                  Yeah, and they all convince themselves the 1301 is better than an M4...

                  Now we'll see a new batch convincing themselves the A300 P is better than a 1301...

                  The trick is - have one of each and laugh at all of 'em
                  "Kamala is a radical leftist lunatic" ~ Donald J. Trump

                  Comment

                  • #99
                    TeamAllen
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2015
                    • 774

                    So, you get to pick it up on Saturday?

                    Comment

                    • TeamAllen
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2015
                      • 774

                      I ordered one these low profile mounts to try an MRO.
                      These mounts are made from 6061 Aluminum and built to withstand the abuse that a 12 gauge can dish out.  Finished with black anodize. 1301 Tactical/A300 Ultima Patrol Users - This mount will allow you to keep your rear sight usable in the event your optic goes down.  This is similar to a "lower 1/3 cowitness" mount tha

                      Comment

                      • Capybara
                        CGSSA Coordinator
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 15627

                        Originally posted by LBDamned
                        Yeah, and they all convince themselves the 1301 is better than an M4...

                        Now we'll see a new batch convincing themselves the A300 P is better than a 1301...

                        The trick is - have one of each and laugh at all of 'em
                        The Calguns way!
                        NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor, Shotgun Instructor and Range Safety Officer

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • joefrank64k
                          @ the Dark End of the Bar
                          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 10124

                          Originally posted by TeamAllen
                          So, you get to pick it up on Saturday?
                          Sunday morning...along with a HK P2000 V2 LEM in .40 S&W that they had for a nice price, haha!! I just can't pass up a neat .40 S&W pistol.
                          You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
                          If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
                          Come on...what harm??

                          joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

                          Comment

                          • joefrank64k
                            @ the Dark End of the Bar
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 10124

                            Originally posted by TeamAllen
                            I ordered one these low profile mounts to try an MRO.
                            https://rustynutsdesigns.com/product...le-optic-mount
                            That looks cool. I've got a couple of spare MRO's without mounts. I might give this a try!!
                            You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
                            If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
                            Come on...what harm??

                            joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

                            Comment

                            • Squidward
                              Senior Member
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1779

                              If an 11-87 is "obsolete", what does that make the 870?

                              Or many CALGUN members for that matter?

                              Comment

                              • joefrank64k
                                @ the Dark End of the Bar
                                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 10124

                                You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
                                If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
                                Come on...what harm??

                                joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1