Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Beretta A300 Patrol

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    joefrank64k
    @ the Dark End of the Bar
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Mar 2009
    • 10124

    Originally posted by TeamAllen
    Glad you were able to snag a Tiger Stipe edition. That will be cool. Hopefully they start popping up and ship.
    Let us know if you are able to go in at start the DROS
    The two they showed in-stock were at their TX store. When you order on-line from them, they normally ship to the Fountain Valley location and notify you when it's ready for DROS.

    It will be interesting to see how long that takes.
    You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
    If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
    Come on...what harm??

    joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

    Comment

    • #77
      TeamAllen
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2015
      • 774

      Thanks for the update. I am familiar how they operate. I was hoping they were in the FV store and you were starting the DROS today. You would be one of the first to have one out in the wild. I am waiting on my Gray pre-order and hoping for shipping notification. Trying to be patient but am excited about this one for some reason.
      I dislike how there is more sales tax in FV than the other cities in the county.

      Update: Just received UPS shipping notification on my order.
      Last edited by TeamAllen; 02-13-2023, 3:54 PM.

      Comment

      • #78
        joefrank64k
        @ the Dark End of the Bar
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Mar 2009
        • 10124

        Originally posted by TeamAllen
        Thanks for the update. I am familiar how they operate. I was hoping they were in the FV store and you were starting the DROS today. You would be one of the first to have one out in the wild. I am waiting on my Gray pre-order and hoping for shipping notification. Trying to be patient but am excited about this one for some reason.
        I dislike how there is more sales tax in FV than the other cities in the county.

        Update: Just received UPS shipping notification on my order.
        Nice!! Hopefully it gets to you quick.

        There was another Tiger Stripe in-stock at Riflegear. It was listed as "on line" (no store location).

        It lasted about 45 seconds, haha!!
        You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
        If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
        Come on...what harm??

        joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

        Comment

        • #79
          BananaKetchup
          Member
          • Oct 2020
          • 159

          Just got the shipping label, just says label created. Ordered from bereli, did the 2 day shipping but it shows the label is UPS ground. Oh well.

          Comment

          • #80
            swiftone
            Senior Member
            • May 2010
            • 1079

            Yea - phone dinged, I opened the email from Riflegear, clicked the link and OOS.

            Honestly don't know how I could had been faster...

            Comment

            • #81
              joefrank64k
              @ the Dark End of the Bar
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Mar 2009
              • 10124

              You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
              If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
              Come on...what harm??

              joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

              Comment

              • #82
                LBDamned
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Feb 2011
                • 19040

                Don't forget to pick up a newspaper - lol
                "Kamala is a radical leftist lunatic" ~ Donald J. Trump

                Comment

                • #83
                  joefrank64k
                  @ the Dark End of the Bar
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 10124

                  Originally posted by LBDamned
                  Don't forget to pick up a newspaper - lol
                  Haha!!

                  Where do you even get a newspaper nowadays??
                  You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
                  If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
                  Come on...what harm??

                  joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

                  Comment

                  • #84
                    joefrank64k
                    @ the Dark End of the Bar
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 10124

                    You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
                    If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
                    Come on...what harm??

                    joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

                    Comment

                    • #85
                      xblax619
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 871

                      sigpic
                      Life member: NRA, CRPA, SAF

                      Comment

                      • #86
                        LBDamned
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 19040

                        13"
                        "Kamala is a radical leftist lunatic" ~ Donald J. Trump

                        Comment

                        • #87
                          TeamAllen
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2015
                          • 774

                          That does look amazing. Glad you were able to start the process today.
                          My order is questionable. I ordered Gray and Barely didn't receive the expected allotment from Beretta. They will substitute black but won't hold the order until Gray becomes available. So, I have a decision to make. Accept black or cancel the order and pay more somewhere else.

                          Comment

                          • #88
                            joefrank64k
                            @ the Dark End of the Bar
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 10124

                            Originally posted by TeamAllen
                            That does look amazing. Glad you were able to start the process today.
                            My order is questionable. I ordered Gray and Barely didn't receive the expected allotment from Beretta. They will substitute black but won't hold the order until Gray becomes available. So, I have a decision to make. Accept black or cancel the order and pay more somewhere else.
                            You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
                            If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
                            Come on...what harm??

                            joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

                            Comment

                            • #89
                              TeamAllen
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2015
                              • 774

                              Yeah, between $150- $250+
                              Last edited by TeamAllen; 02-15-2023, 8:43 PM.

                              Comment

                              • #90
                                joefrank64k
                                @ the Dark End of the Bar
                                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 10124

                                You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
                                If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
                                Come on...what harm??

                                joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1