Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

123

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    morrcarr67
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jul 2010
    • 15053

    Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
    As you can see by my iTrader, I ship a lot of stuff too and I know it can be expensive. Still, every deal I've seen on Midway was killed by disproportionately high shipping costs. I really like the Midway range bag, but last time I saw it on sale, the shipping nearly doubled the cost of the item.

    Brownells on the other hand gives discounts to FFL03's and their shipping costs are comparatively much lower.
    Have you checked recently?

    They redid their shipping prices about 2 months ago.

    About 2 weeks ago I got 4 Ruger 10/22 magazines shipped for like $5.95.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD
    Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

    Originally posted by Erion929

    Comment

    • #47
      NickMc
      Member
      • Jun 2012
      • 280

      Got an email from Midway today notifying me that my backorder from November 2013 just shipped.

      A case of MiniMags on the way!

      Comment

      • #48
        kygen
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2012
        • 3259

        Just updated my credit card info on their site, still waiting on a bucket of bullets ive had BO'd for a good while...
        Originally posted by thrillhouse700
        I have to wait until all the info is in before I make a statement. Obviously the family dogs had it coming.... other than that, waiting on more info.

        Comment

        • #49
          JohnFLand
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2010
          • 959

          Originally posted by NickMc
          Got an email from Midway today notifying me that my backorder from November 2013 just shipped.

          A case of MiniMags on the way!

          ditto-- got my email today.

          Comment

          • #50
            joe47
            Member
            • Aug 2013
            • 475

            Originally posted by MongooseV8
            I can do plenty about it. Shop elsewhere.
            Ding, ding, ding, ding, we have a winner.

            Comment

            • #51
              joe47
              Member
              • Aug 2013
              • 475

              The last time, and I mean the LAST time I ordered from Midway I ordered 380, 9mm and .38 bullets. They came in 3 different shipments and I was charged shipping each time. Never again.

              Comment

              • #52
                G21Shooter
                Veteran Member
                • Mar 2013
                • 3577

                I'll likely never order ammo from Midway again either, just too much screwball BS and overpriced shipping. All my .22 lr backorders expire in a couple weeks, and I'd be surprised if I get a single round.

                When Cabelas is running a free shipping deal and a sale on ammo, you can't beat that.

                Comment

                • #53
                  MaHoTex
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Jul 2010
                  • 5002

                  Originally posted by G21Shooter
                  I'll likely never order ammo from Midway again either, just too much screwball BS and overpriced shipping. All my .22 lr backorders expire in a couple weeks, and I'd be surprised if I get a single round.

                  When Cabelas is running a free shipping deal and a sale on ammo, you can't beat that.
                  Same here. I am done.
                  NRA Life Member

                  sigpic

                  Mr. President, I can't take any more winning! Make it stop Mr. President. The winning is YUGGEEEE!

                  "If you've got a problem with the US, you better make sure it's not a military problem." SSgt Leslie Edwards

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    chicobeaks
                    Member
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 178

                    Originally posted by JohnFLand
                    ditto-- got my email today.
                    Just got the same email. Only took a year.

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      xMAC1x
                      Senior Member
                      • Feb 2010
                      • 915

                      Good to see, still waiting Jan 2014 backorder mini mags.

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        B.W.
                        Senior Member
                        • Feb 2013
                        • 785

                        Midway just cancelled by backorder of a case of minimags from November 2013
                        NRA Life Member
                        AA - Ammoholics Anonymous Lifetime Member

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          hd-dude
                          Member
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 187

                          Mine from November was cancelled as well, I called and spoke to them about it and was told that they had every intention of filling the back orders but CCI is no longer selling Midway the case quantities of 5000. The largest they will offer is 1600. When I asked if they could back order 3 cases of 1600 to get me close to what I had on back order I was told that they could not.

                          This sucks but it really isn't Midway's fault. I do think they should have put the 1600's on back order for those that have been waiting so long.
                          "The Best You Know Is The Best You've Had"

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            MFortie
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1143

                            Just got my cancellation email this morning (CCI MiniMags); Midway just lost a customer too!
                            "The lunatic is in the hall.
                            The lunatics are in my hall.
                            The paper holds their folded faces to the floor,
                            And every day the paper boy brings more."

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              bluebird
                              Senior Member
                              • Oct 2010
                              • 722

                              Originally posted by MFortie
                              Just got my cancellation email this morning (CCI MiniMags); Midway just lost a customer too!
                              Me too. I'm done with Midway.

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                Digital Fixer
                                Junior Member
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 17

                                Got my cancelation email today on MiniMags from Nov 2013.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1