Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Still available @ 12:20 amCCI standard velocity at Gander.
http://www.gandermountain.com/modper...linkconn&lct=sComment
-
Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.
Originally posted by Erion929Comment
-
STOP CHATTING LIKE LITTLE *****ES.
whaaaa, whaaaa, whaaaa! I want my mommy ....my order.
Comment
-
Look at this troll. I posted that link last night you douche.STOP CHATTING LIKE LITTLE *****ES.
whaaaa, whaaaa, whaaaa! I want my mommy ....my order.
http://www.gandermountain.com/modper...linkconn&lct=sComment
-
There were plenty of sales... but places like Gander saved most of the Buckets, etc... for in-store sales.
$189 complete AR-15 uppers, $99 Nikon scopes, $59 Primary Arms Red Dots, cheap cases of ammo, $99 Mosins, $40 rifle cases, tons of AR parts in general, etc... for me there was too much stuff but I limited myself to a few boxes of ammo and a rifle case. Christmas is coming, gotta shop for other people. That's a good reason to spend money right now - buying presents. I wish I had more people to buy for that would enjoy a PA redot.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,454
Posts: 25,147,960
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21496 users online. 151 members and 21345 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment