Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I'm pretty sure I entered 3winter but my order history showed a $8.95 shipping charge. I called them to fix it and they said they will try. I was also told the item is on backorder, even though my order shows in stock.Comment
-
Comment
-
I just checked my order they fixed and not only did they fix it, it's listed as in stock. It was listed as back ordered before I called. They did state to wait for a conformation email because order history in your account may not be updated correctly.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using TapatalkComment
-
Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.
Originally posted by Erion929Comment
-
I just had to try one more time. I just got my 3rd email.

Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.
Originally posted by Erion929Comment
-
Just ordered one now.Watch Astro steal brass and take it into his cage....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4B_pd-yRWE&hd=1
Glock 20C at indoor range....
http://youtu.be/T4bP8DnhT9QComment
-
You can order 100 of them, get 100 confirmation emails, but the nazi at cabelas that check the orders will cancel most of them. And I don't think it's by IP address, I think it's by email address. We have 3 different emails we order from.Comment
-
thanks just ordered, my first time at last...woot woot!Comment
-
The ER is for emERgencies sigpic !!!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,573
Posts: 25,149,385
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29714 users online. 69 members and 29645 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment