WTF...I looked at those 15 minutes ago and I think they were 13.99
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Thanks, choo2x, for the picture of the M-22 corrugated cardboard shipping box. Buyers need to be careful with M-22. Since the 1000 round box has 2 individual boxes inside, I have seen sellers offer just one (500 rounds) as true M-22. I think Winchester enables this by printing different skus on the true 1000 round box and the two component 500s.==================================================
Help those who help themselves. Avoid a sense of entitlement.
==================================================
NRA Life Member
==================================================Comment
-
Whats your guys take on buying only 100 rounds of rimfire off the internet? After shipping it comes out to $15 total. However thats $15 that could go towards a 500 brick. It almost seems like a waste. Do any of you guys buy 100 rimfire deals ?Comment
-
good idea! Thanks for the tip, I will follow :PComment
-
Midway has American Eagle 38gr $20 a brick in stock as of now. Don't want to hear *****ing about shipping.
Last edited by G21Shooter; 10-14-2013, 12:40 PM.Comment
-
Nice, I did the same thing.
$40 for 800 rounds plus $13 shipping not bad at all.
Comment
-
==================================================
Help those who help themselves. Avoid a sense of entitlement.
==================================================
NRA Life Member
==================================================Comment
-
Last edited by G21Shooter; 10-14-2013, 3:12 PM.Comment
-
Midway Federal 325 Can now OOS.==================================================
Help those who help themselves. Avoid a sense of entitlement.
==================================================
NRA Life Member
==================================================Comment
-
Midway Federal 325 Can available again.
==================================================
Help those who help themselves. Avoid a sense of entitlement.
==================================================
NRA Life Member
==================================================Comment
-
Midway American Eagle 38gr 400 round bricks still in stock. They must have recieved a big shipment this time!
Last edited by G21Shooter; 10-14-2013, 3:32 PM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,880
Posts: 25,152,745
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 33891 users online. 108 members and 33783 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment