Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Last edited by almmo; 09-10-2013, 12:04 PM.AA - Ammoholics Anonymous Lifetime MemberComment
-
That's not rimfireHere you go
Cabelas 1200rds 223 with Dry Box
PMC 223 55GR FMJBT AMMO W/DRY BOX
Item number: CD - 217025
CAL/GAUG:
223 55GR FMJ1200BOX
http://www.cabelas.com/checkout/retr...d5&avad=48247_
Comment
-
Thanks, but I am only buying .22 lr ammo now.
I'll have plenty of chances to buy overpriced .223 at Vegas gun shows when they ban mail order ammo sales.Comment
-
Gander starts posting up their .22 for the day... keep watching.
$5 for Fed GM
Comment
-
Thanks, ordered a few boxes.Gander starts posting up their .22 for the day... keep watching.
$5 for Fed GM
http://www.gandermountain.com/modper...linkconn&lct=sComment
-
All the times I have tried to order ammo from GM by the time I fill out all the information as fast as I can it shows out of stock. They can stick their over priced ammo and their stupid shopping cart system up their ***.Gander starts posting up their .22 for the day... keep watching.
$5 for Fed GM
http://www.gandermountain.com/modper...linkconn&lct=sComment
-
4 cents for Rem TB 1000 round limitComment
-
with Fedex ground shipping I got 1K rounds for .05 shipped
Thanks Summers!Comment
-
got my 2 box limit. 5.6 cents a round shipped. thanksComment
-
Damn not my day, typed my info as fast as I could hit Place Order and boom OOS.
PA can pound sand.Comment
-
OOS
I think this one is still there... can add to cart and adjust quantities...
WIN Super X 50 round box, LHP - Actually cheaper this way than the 100 round box of Power Point LHP for $10
Last edited by crufflers; 09-10-2013, 1:53 PM.Comment
-
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,486
Posts: 25,148,259
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19703 users online. 103 members and 19600 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment