Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

M&P9 PRO & C.O.R.E Information and Question Thread!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    falconman515
    Senior Member
    • May 2014
    • 870

    Originally posted by Tok36
    Rob a bank

    Buy a CORE

    Buy a red dot

    Frolic.....
    Already done ... Minus robbing the bank

    Prior pics on this page are my CORE with red dot

    Comment

    • #77
      Sebass
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2010
      • 638

      Falcon, which shop in Fresno did you get your CORE from and do they have any more or can they get them? I'm in the market for one .

      Comment

      • #78
        Mr.Cip
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2013
        • 784


        Picked mine up about a month ago from MPArms in San Jose. Putting in a Apex trigger kit this week...


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment

        • #79
          JAvendan
          Member
          • Oct 2009
          • 176

          Nice. That's going to be shooter! Which Apex kit are you going with?

          I installed the FFS poly trigger and it's night and day.

          Joel

          Comment

          • #80
            Mr.Cip
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2013
            • 784

            I'm planning on the FFS. Is the poly trigger standard and preferred, is there also an aluminum trigger?


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment

            • #81
              AGFNTB
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2014
              • 804

              I went with the aluminum FSS on both my CORE and my wife's FS9. I like the feel better than the polymer. Just my preference.

              Comment

              • #82
                falconman515
                Senior Member
                • May 2014
                • 870

                Originally posted by Sebass
                Falcon, which shop in Fresno did you get your CORE from and do they have any more or can they get them? I'm in the market for one .
                Breco Gun Shop!

                Had to order it as they don't keep it in stock.

                Mine may be up for sale all depending on how I like the VP9

                Comment

                • #83
                  djeddiebear
                  Member
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 321

                  I have the FSS aluminum, instead of polymer. I also have the RAM on the way!
                  Eddie

                  Comment

                  • #84
                    K505
                    Junior Member
                    • Apr 2014
                    • 10

                    I have the .40 core ,did the apex sear and ram, its a different gun now. Also have the trijicon rmr. I have hit a bullseye a few times at 25 yards, which for me is awesome with my old eyes. I don't like to shoot my XD9 anymore

                    Comment

                    • #85
                      falconman515
                      Senior Member
                      • May 2014
                      • 870

                      How easy is it to install the FFS trigger kit?

                      Keep in mind I may shoot a gun but I have almost zero gunsmithing skills

                      Comment

                      • #86
                        tsoiky
                        Senior Member
                        • May 2013
                        • 852

                        Originally posted by falconman515
                        How easy is it to install the FFS trigger kit?

                        Keep in mind I may shoot a gun but I have almost zero gunsmithing skills

                        The hardest part is the trigger spring. Use the salve pin from the package and take your time.

                        Not a very difficult DIY to do.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment

                        • #87
                          darkjedi351
                          Senior Member
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 940

                          Originally posted by falconman515
                          How easy is it to install the FFS trigger kit?

                          Keep in mind I may shoot a gun but I have almost zero gunsmithing skills
                          it's not hard at all. apex also has install videos on youtube. the FSS is a night and day difference from the stock and apex dcaek triggers

                          FSS install


                          trigger loop adjustment


                          you'll like the vp9 just not its $60 mags compared to the $24 M&P 9 mags
                          Last edited by darkjedi351; 10-07-2014, 12:39 PM.
                          http://m14hdw.proboards.com/index.cgi

                          http://www.sageebr.com/

                          Comment

                          • #88
                            falconman515
                            Senior Member
                            • May 2014
                            • 870

                            Originally posted by darkjedi351
                            it's not hard at all. apex also has install videos on youtube.

                            you'll like the vp9 just not its $60 mags compared to the $24 M&P 9 mags
                            Damn $60? I heard they weren't to cheap!!!

                            Thats okay I may buy just one more mag at the most and have 3.

                            So how would you compare the VP9 up against the CORE With the Apex upgrades? Seems like the consensus is it one amazing gun stock an more accurate that other compatible pistols.

                            Comment

                            • #89
                              usarmos61m
                              Member
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 113

                              Does anyone have any experience with the m&p pro 9mm ported? Saw one today and thought about getting it.

                              Comment

                              • #90
                                falconman515
                                Senior Member
                                • May 2014
                                • 870

                                Originally posted by usarmos61m
                                Does anyone have any experience with the m&p pro 9mm ported? Saw one today and thought about getting it.
                                It's so new I don;t think most have got their hands on one yet.

                                But pretty neat looking gun but not a huge upgrade really from a basic CORE from what I gather.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1