Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Looking for a local FFL? Click here!
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Captain Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Lt. Colonel Jeff CooperComment
-
Looking for ffl in Santa Barbara area long gun dros pptComment
-
Gillio Firearms
8 West Figueroa St
Santa Barbara, CA
93101
805.962.3197
Ask for Chris.
Regards,
MikeComment
-
hello all . :
looking for a good ppt gun dealer / store, which charges $35 bucks, on south peninsula of sf bay area. between milllbrae south to cupertino off of 101. dont want to go north , as it is too far, or san jose, as it is too far south.
let me know--------------------------------------------------
NEVER lend anyone any money, unless you are ok gifting them that same amount.
Originally Posted by Citadelgrad87 View Post
It's one thing to question everything . . . It's entirely another thing to reject simple, rational explanations in favor of ever more fantastic and far reaching explanations because you've decided the government cannot be trusted.
Comment
-
I will start my search here. I am looking for a FFL located in Marin or close that can pick up the firearms from the police dept. to do a PPT. The seller lives in Marin and I know we both need to come in to fill out paperwork. He is older and I don't want him driving forever to get to the dealer. I know that I will need to pay for the extra service. of picking up the guns from the PD. Thanks..
Things I have for sale.
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1646789
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1645958
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1645863
Legal disclaimer: Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one, including me.
Comment
-
Daylight is burning....
Things I have for sale.
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1646789
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1645958
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1645863
Legal disclaimer: Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one, including me.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,563
Posts: 25,149,194
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26079 users online. 129 members and 25950 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment