Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

FFL 3 - ANY ONE?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Barry
    Member
    • Nov 2003
    • 193

    So you mailed all three copies righttttttt........

    Now hurry up and wait

    Barry

    Comment

    • #32
      gpark09
      Member
      • Mar 2016
      • 375

      Originally posted by Barry
      So you mailed all three copies righttttttt........

      Now hurry up and wait

      Barry
      I mailed the hard copy of the FFL app to AFT, of course, with my credit card info to pay $30. Made a copy for CLEO and mailed it to his office.

      Mailed the CEO app to DOJ with the copy of the live scan. Fees were paid at live scan.

      What I've done so far. I guess I will need to order the Gun Log Book soon.
      sigpic
      The men who wrote the 2nd Amendment hadn't just finished a hunting trip.

      They had just liberated a nation.

      Comment

      • #33
        Tere_Hanges
        Calguns Addict
        • Mar 2013
        • 6270

        Its not rocket science, just follow the directions.
        CRPA and NRA member.

        Note that those who have repeatedly expressed enough vile and incoherent content as to render your views irrelevant, have been placed on my ignore list. Thank you for helping me improve my experience and direct my attention towards those who are worthy of it. God bless your toxic little souls.

        Comment

        • #34
          johnnyv5
          Member
          • Dec 2017
          • 164

          Silly question, but for ammo purchases I'm assuming they will need a signature for delivery?
          GC Maybe yellow to light green
          6/7/2021 Mailed app and check
          1/6/2022 Call from Private # to setup interview
          1/13/2022 Interviewed
          1/14/2022 LiveScan
          1/14/2022 CA and FBI Cleared
          2/12/2022 Firearms cleared
          3/23/2022 Proceed to Training email
          4/3/2022 training completed
          4/27/2022 Pickup!!

          Comment

          • #35
            Spyder
            CGN Contributor
            • Mar 2008
            • 17272

            Nah, not usually.

            Comment

            • #36
              johnnyv5
              Member
              • Dec 2017
              • 164

              Anyone have issues with sending ammo to city of Los Angeles?
              GC Maybe yellow to light green
              6/7/2021 Mailed app and check
              1/6/2022 Call from Private # to setup interview
              1/13/2022 Interviewed
              1/14/2022 LiveScan
              1/14/2022 CA and FBI Cleared
              2/12/2022 Firearms cleared
              3/23/2022 Proceed to Training email
              4/3/2022 training completed
              4/27/2022 Pickup!!

              Comment

              • #37
                CessnaDriver
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Feb 2009
                • 10904

                Originally posted by C141B
                I found this under "Ammo and Reloading."

                https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...ulk+ammunition
                Yeah a long list who will ship ammo, buy some stuff in bulk now and then, pick up a C&R firearm or two, use it to help justify your ccw needs, there is no negative side to getting an FFL03 in my view.


                "Yeah, like... well, I just want to slap a hippie or two. Maybe even make them get jobs."

                Comment

                • #38
                  SkyHawk
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 23531

                  Originally posted by grantar2
                  Now have the Federal license and my log book. Will do some hunting for bargains on my vacation.
                  Congrats!!
                  Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    Exdc
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2011
                    • 893

                    Originally posted by gpark09
                    In attempt to purchase ammo without restriction, I was considering applying for FFL 3 - Collector of Curios and Relics.



                    Has any one able to successfully obtain one? Does this worth going all the trouble.



                    I would really like to hear exact process for it according your experience. Does ATF visit you for inspection? and so on.


                    Yes and yes. There are several walk-throughs, but don't forget to apply for CoE. And no BATFE visits as of yet, though I suppose it's a possibility. 🤷🏽*♂️


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Radical Centerist (That's me) Philosophy:
                    Originally posted by Unknown
                    "I want gay married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns." -Unknown (possibly Tim Moen)
                    Originally posted by Allhailflintlocks
                    Gun owners need to be the new illegals - undocumented firearm possessors if you will.
                    Legislator "logic":
                    Originally posted by Dezrat
                    Before long, the Feds via A.D.A. will probably require manufacturers to include Braille markings to accommodate blind shooters.....

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      Barry
                      Member
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 193

                      Originally posted by johnnyv5
                      Silly question, but for ammo purchases I'm assuming they will need a signature for delivery?

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        CessnaDriver
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 10904

                        I never signed for home ammo delivery so far, it was an option for signature required for some though if you wanted. But I’ve not ordered from a ton of different places.


                        "Yeah, like... well, I just want to slap a hippie or two. Maybe even make them get jobs."

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          MaHoTex
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jul 2010
                          • 5002

                          I just figured out my COE expired. I didn't get a f'ing notice or anything. Dang it.
                          NRA Life Member

                          sigpic

                          Mr. President, I can't take any more winning! Make it stop Mr. President. The winning is YUGGEEEE!

                          "If you've got a problem with the US, you better make sure it's not a military problem." SSgt Leslie Edwards

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            johnnyv5
                            Member
                            • Dec 2017
                            • 164

                            Just did live Scan and sent to DOJ and ATF. Countdown begins!!
                            GC Maybe yellow to light green
                            6/7/2021 Mailed app and check
                            1/6/2022 Call from Private # to setup interview
                            1/13/2022 Interviewed
                            1/14/2022 LiveScan
                            1/14/2022 CA and FBI Cleared
                            2/12/2022 Firearms cleared
                            3/23/2022 Proceed to Training email
                            4/3/2022 training completed
                            4/27/2022 Pickup!!

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              gpark09
                              Member
                              • Mar 2016
                              • 375

                              I just got the COE mailed in today. I mailed out the app on 04/09/19 so it's been only 10 calendar days. Not bad.
                              sigpic
                              The men who wrote the 2nd Amendment hadn't just finished a hunting trip.

                              They had just liberated a nation.

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                Cortelli
                                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                                • Jun 2017
                                • 427

                                Originally posted by MaHoTex
                                I just figured out my COE expired. I didn't get a f'ing notice or anything. Dang it.
                                Hopefully less than 90 days ago. You can renew within 90 days; day 91 you need a new application.
                                I am not your lawyer. I am not providing legal advice. I am commenting on an internet forum. Should you need or want legal advice, please consult an attorney.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1