Gee where is this mythical community comprised of only cops and soldiers???
Every day after work, I, along with my other cop friends went back to our homes spread throughout our towns... Just like every other citizen...
We pay our bills, and live our lives just like every other person, side by side with non LEO's .
I think you have a big chip on your shoulder, and are a very narrow minded individual..
"Mayberry" is a mythical town.. Just like you mythical "M4 toting black clad patrol officer"...
Every day after work, I, along with my other cop friends went back to our homes spread throughout our towns... Just like every other citizen...
We pay our bills, and live our lives just like every other person, side by side with non LEO's .
I think you have a big chip on your shoulder, and are a very narrow minded individual..
"Mayberry" is a mythical town.. Just like you mythical "M4 toting black clad patrol officer"...


Comment