Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What did you reload today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EmmaGoldman
    Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 369

    9 different loads of 44 special (3 bullets x 3 powders) just need the gun to get here...
    Left, not "liberal", not what gets called "left" in American politics, Actually Left, like the government shouldn't be set up to favor certain groups, radically and fanatically left, like the ideas in the American Constitution (except that crap about 3/5ths of a person).

    Comment

    • Bongos
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 4095

      200 of 6x45
      150 of 223
      prep about 200 brass in 223

      Comment

      • bruce381
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2009
        • 2453

        today 300 round 45 acp in a dillion 650

        Comment

        • Gowking
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2008
          • 2664

          Actually loaded yesterday but I didn't post then. 200 rounds of 45 for my Kriss Super V. R-P cases, Remington LP primers, 230 gr Zero Bullets hard ball on top of 5 gr HP-38. Shot okay, not really happy with the HP-38 compared to my last loads of Power Pistol. Both leave the cases pretty dirty but PP seems to run better.

          -G

          Comment

          • foxtrotuniformlima
            Veteran Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 3461

            about 500 rounds of 12ga trap loads.
            Anyone press will hear the fat lady sing.

            Originally posted by Vin Scully
            Don't be sad that it's over. Smile because it happened.
            Originally posted by William James
            I cannot allow your ignorance, however great, to take precedence over my knowledge, however small.
            Originally posted by BigPimping
            When you reach the plateau, there's always going to be those that try to drag you down. Just keep up the game, collect the scratch, and ignore those who seek to drag you down to their level.
            .

            Comment

            • sfonelson
              Member
              • Feb 2010
              • 357

              This weekend I loaded 100 rounds of .223. I also prepped about another 200 rounds of .223 some some future bullet purchases.

              Nosler 55gr Varmint
              23.5gr H4895
              LC Brass
              CCI 5.56 small rifle primers
              Last edited by sfonelson; 01-24-2011, 9:26 AM.

              Comment

              • z-bob
                Member
                • Sep 2010
                • 238

                I loaded fifty .41 Magnum cartridges, and lubed 230 .38 Special cast bullets (wadcutters) that I'll probably load Tuesday night after I get back from the shooting range.
                "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" --Kenny Rogers

                Comment

                • stormvet
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Mar 2010
                  • 12681

                  Past two days 1100 rounds of Rainier 165g plated .40.
                  Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

                  Comment

                  • choprzrul
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Oct 2009
                    • 6551

                    Yesterday:

                    ~350 .45acp 230gr rn Berry's

                    100 .30-30 170gr fp Hornady's

                    .

                    Comment

                    • Fiveohmike
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 1047

                      500rnds .45ACP with 230g Berry's

                      50 rounds .40SW with 165g Berrys.



                      950 rounds of .40sw to go
                      -- I love the mythological significance given to Dum Dum Bullets. As if they're little tactical nukes, stacked up in "Assault Clips" ready to be "sprayfired" "from the hip" by pistol grip equipped "bullet hoses" instead of early variations of the softpoint bullets people have been using to take game with (and use for self-defense) for the last century.

                      Comment

                      • Bongos
                        Veteran Member
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 4095

                        fully prepped another 135 pc of 223 brass and FL another 200

                        Comment

                        • sniper5
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 723

                          200 rounds .357 Magnum
                          50 rounds .38 +P
                          100 rounds 8x57 Mauser
                          50 rounds 7.5x54 MAS
                          50 rounds 7.5x55 Swiss
                          NRA Lifetime Member
                          Omnes Venient

                          Comment

                          • 707ace
                            Member
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 112

                            200 223 60gr vmax 27gr Varget because squirrels need more lead in their diet

                            Comment

                            • jwest
                              Veteran Member
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 3958

                              .44M.
                              sigpic
                              "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." --- Benjamin Franklin
                              Freedom isn't free. Read the Declaration of Independence everyday - it'll keep the New World Order away.
                              Quote: Army: "Your ignorant liberal puke rhetoric is tiresome."
                              We live in a society of extreme behavior with no electronic self control.

                              Comment

                              • Synergy
                                I need a LIFE!!
                                • May 2008
                                • 14303

                                250 .45ACP
                                Win 231 - 5.0g
                                Win LPP
                                Xtreme 200g SWC

                                Using this!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1