Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What did you reload today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nyc71
    Member
    • May 2011
    • 300

    Started to reload 308win with Varget 36.2g, I only was able to reload 60 rounds because "something else" came up.


    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"- Benjamin Franklin

    Comment

    • stewiegriffin
      Member
      • Jan 2010
      • 227

      Nothing. it's too damn hot in the garage.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Whiterabbit
        Calguns Addict
        • Oct 2010
        • 7599

        wuss. I loaded nothing either. I'm out of primers and bullets.

        Comment

        • SandDiegoDuner
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2009
          • 526

          Lets see last night was 250 rounds of 9mm 115gr. Berry's plated with 4.0grs. of Titegroup and Win SP primers.

          A couple days ago it was 200 rounds of .223 Rem. Sierra MK 69gr. in a few different test loads. Used up almost a 1 pound bottle of BL-C(2) with those loads. I'm still working on my last few hundred CCI #400 SRP.

          I hope to load a few hundred .40 S&W rounds this weekend if I can make the time.

          Here is an older pic until I can upload a new pic.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by SandDiegoDuner; 07-07-2011, 10:31 AM. Reason: added pic

          Comment

          • Dark Mod
            Veteran Member
            • Feb 2011
            • 4284

            Originally posted by Fishslayer
            I feel your pain. I've got a whole bunch of .mil 9mm NATO brass & have been decrimping 'em with a Forster hand trimmer.

            Free brass is free brass, tho!

            BTW, people. This is supposed to be an ammo pr0n thread. Pictures! Prefferably nice, polished brass.
            Seconded

            Comment

            • Justintoxicated
              Veteran Member
              • Mar 2009
              • 3836

              Originally posted by SandDiegoDuner
              Lets see last night was 250 rounds of 9mm 115gr. Berry's plated with 4.0grs. of Titegroup and Win SP primers.

              A couple days ago it was 200 rounds of .223 Rem. Sierra MK 69gr. in a few different test loads. Used up almost a 1 pound bottle of BL-C(2) with those loads. I'm still working on my last few hundred CCI #400 SRP.

              I hope to load a few hundred .40 S&W rounds this weekend if I can make the time.

              Here is an older pic until I can upload a new pic.
              Loaded up 50 rounds of 69 grain Sierra MK 24.6 grains Rem 748, Hope this works!

              Where are you getting your Berry's plated bullets from?

              Comment

              • Bongos
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 2005
                • 4095

                120 rounds of 45ACP
                Prepped 52pc of 7.5x55 Swiss Brass
                Prepped 120pc of 223

                Comment

                • Bongos
                  Veteran Member
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 4095

                  Originally posted by Full Clip
                  Just finished another 80 rounds of 7.62x39 with 123grn VMAX boolits atop 24.5 grns of 1680. Have another 120 to go... but it's slow on a single stage!
                  The can is just about full!

                  is that for a SKS? How are they on the brass?

                  Comment

                  • Low-Pressure
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 1758

                    Started converting 24 pieces of berdan primed Swiss 7.5x55 GP11 to boxer primed. I just need to finish up the primer pockets.
                    ...with liberty and justice for all. Void where prohibited, offer not valid everywhere, price may change. See Big Brother for details.
                    Originally posted by zfields
                    9mm might expand but .45 never shrinks!
                    Originally posted by bwiese
                    Constitutional rights are not dependent on your neighbors' opinions'.
                    If you shop at Amazon.com please use the link below. A portion of your purchase goes to CGF.
                    http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF...reative=390957

                    Comment

                    • Low-Pressure
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 1758

                      Originally posted by Bongos
                      120 rounds of 45ACP
                      Prepped 52pc of 7.5x55 Swiss Brass
                      Prepped 120pc of 223
                      Are you using PRVI brass?
                      BTW: How do you like your K31?
                      ...with liberty and justice for all. Void where prohibited, offer not valid everywhere, price may change. See Big Brother for details.
                      Originally posted by zfields
                      9mm might expand but .45 never shrinks!
                      Originally posted by bwiese
                      Constitutional rights are not dependent on your neighbors' opinions'.
                      If you shop at Amazon.com please use the link below. A portion of your purchase goes to CGF.
                      http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF...reative=390957

                      Comment

                      • Butthead
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 508

                        Over the last 3 days:

                        4K of 9mm (MG 124gr RN, 4.6gr Unique)
                        50 of .308 (Hornady 150gr FMJ-BT, 44gr Varget)

                        loaded on a 550B
                        Never return fire!


                        2e 32 32 20 2e 33 38 30 20 2e 33 38 20 39 6d 6d 20 2e 34 34 20 2e 35 30 41 45 20 2e 32 32 33 20 35 2e 35 36 20 33 30 2d 33 30 20 2e 33 30 38 20 2e 35 30 44 54 43 20 32 32 2d 32 35 30 20 33 37 4d 4d 20 2e 34 35 41 43 50

                        Comment

                        • Bongos
                          Veteran Member
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 4095

                          Originally posted by Low-Pressure
                          Are you using PRVI brass?
                          BTW: How do you like your K31?
                          Yes PRVI Brass, but my RCBS charge master is broke, I have to decide if I want to send it in for repair or wait, I use still the scale... 8 weeks turn around...

                          My K31 is good, haven't really zero it in yet, the frint site is a pain, it will not move. I haven't the chance to go to my smith to have hime replace it with a taller sight. Otherwise I'm able to hit Human Torsul target out to 400 yards

                          also loaded 80rd of 308 plinking ammo and 110rd of 223 (40gr Amax and H335)
                          Last edited by Bongos; 07-13-2011, 2:32 PM.

                          Comment

                          • Low-Pressure
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 1758

                            Originally posted by Bongos
                            Yes PRVI Brass, but my RCBS charge master is broke, I have to decide if I want to send it in for repair or wait, I use still the scale... 8 weeks turn around...

                            My K31 is good, haven't really zero it in yet, the frint site is a pain, it will not move. I haven't the chance to go to my smith to have hime replace it with a taller sight. Otherwise I'm able to hit Human Torsul target out to 400 yards
                            Try this tool, you can make it yourself
                            ...with liberty and justice for all. Void where prohibited, offer not valid everywhere, price may change. See Big Brother for details.
                            Originally posted by zfields
                            9mm might expand but .45 never shrinks!
                            Originally posted by bwiese
                            Constitutional rights are not dependent on your neighbors' opinions'.
                            If you shop at Amazon.com please use the link below. A portion of your purchase goes to CGF.
                            http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF...reative=390957

                            Comment

                            • Latigo
                              Senior Member
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 2121

                              Still hBN impact coating .30 cal. Approaching the 1,000 mark now
                              Latigo and P
                              An'' ole' Brer' Rabbit...... he set in de bushes..... he watch an' he wait... lay low an' he don' say nuffin'.

                              www.swissproductsusa.com

                              Comment

                              • Latigo
                                Senior Member
                                • Feb 2011
                                • 2121

                                [QUOTE=My K31 is good, haven't really zero it in yet, the frint site is a pain, it will not move. I haven't the chance to go to my smith to have hime replace it with a taller sight. Otherwise I'm able to hit Human Torsul target out to 400 yards[/QUOTE]

                                If you need a taller front sight, get the real McCoy. Go here and ask for Guisan. http://theswissriflesdotcommessagebo...WISS-MINISHOPS

                                I have serious doubts about your gunsmith being able to make the correct replacement.
                                Latigo and P
                                An'' ole' Brer' Rabbit...... he set in de bushes..... he watch an' he wait... lay low an' he don' say nuffin'.

                                www.swissproductsusa.com

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1