Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What did you reload today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bumpo628
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 1142

    Sized and primed 400 12ga shotshells
    Ronald Reagan once said that the most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help".
    Download my alloy calculator here: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=105952

    Comment

    • sfonelson
      Member
      • Feb 2010
      • 357

      I like this thread, it's fun to keep it going.

      Last night I prepped and primed 200 .223. Just waiting on my projectiles and I'll load them up!

      Comment

      • joelogic
        Calguns Addict
        • May 2008
        • 6593

        I primed 10 9mm cases with wolf small rifle magnum primers as a test.
        Micro/Mini Reflex Red Dot Sight Mount for the M1, M1a/M14 platform

        Comment

        • thawein1856
          Member
          • Jan 2009
          • 160

          I rolled 5 .50AE rounds for my DE. want to try them out before I load the other 300 rounds.
          WEIN

          Comment

          • Black_Talon
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 2281

            50 rds of 38 Spl 148gr HBWC ammo so I can shoot tomorrow.
            sigpic

            When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

            Comment

            • bucktooth7
              Member
              • Feb 2010
              • 311

              50 12 ga Win AA trap loads.

              Win209 primer, 17.7 grains clays, CB1118 wad, 1 1/8 ounce #7.5 shot, crimped with love.
              We will do as we will do because I am me and you are you.

              Comment

              • z-bob
                Member
                • Sep 2010
                • 238

                Just finished loading 100 .38 Special wadcutters. (148 grain Lee bullet, 3.0 grains American Select, RP brass, Rem 1.5 primer)

                I have another 100 Winchester cases ready to go, but not sure if I'll load the same thing or try a different powder charge. Probably keep going with this load until I run out of AS powder.
                "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" --Kenny Rogers

                Comment

                • BigBronco also not a Cabinetguy
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 7079

                  Only 50 rounds of 44 special. Berry's 240 gr with 7.7gr. Herco. Just finished. I plan on cranking out another hundred tomorrow then changing over the LnL Ap to load 1k of 38 special. I spent the last 3 days tumbling assorted brass and separating cases.
                  "Life is a long song" Jethro Tull

                  Comment

                  • Fishslayer
                    In Memoriam
                    • Jan 2010
                    • 13035

                    Ammo pr0n...

                    400 rds of assorted .45ACP range fodder. Plated SWC & RN, LRN & LSWC. LRN & LSWC are Bear Creek moly coated. Plated are Berry's and X-treme.

                    "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
                    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
                    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."


                    Originally Posted by JackRydden224
                    I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
                    Originally posted by redcliff
                    A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.

                    Comment

                    • BigBronco also not a Cabinetguy
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 7079

                      Absolutely nothing, Had a garage sale and now I have some money for the gun show tomorrow.
                      "Life is a long song" Jethro Tull

                      Comment

                      • iareConfusE
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jan 2010
                        • 4464

                        Woot, 200 rounds of .45ACP at max charge with Titegroup. Took me about 2 hours on a single stage while watching shows on Hulu and listening to music. Time well spent.

                        Comment

                        • tayman287
                          Junior Member
                          • Jul 2010
                          • 46

                          300 rounds of 22-250
                          50- 50gr Ballistic Tips
                          50- 52gr Hornady Match
                          50- 52gr Sierra MK
                          50- 50gr Berger FB target
                          50- 50gr V-max
                          50- 52gr Nosler Custom Competition

                          Comment

                          • rcfb73
                            Member
                            • Jul 2008
                            • 101

                            set up the lee crimp die on stage 4 then loaded 100 rounds of .45ACP... 0 FTFs at the range 30 mins after i finished loading them

                            Comment

                            • sonnyt650
                              Senior Member
                              • Dec 2009
                              • 586

                              Yesterday morning I sized around 100 .223 cases, though after a half dozen got one stuck (a rim tore off) and had to switch to the RCBS small base die to finish off the rest.

                              There was no way to save all the pieces. The decap pin was stuck deep in the case because of the long Lee expander hanging on the case neck. I had no stuck case extractor on hand and the drill bit would have eaten into the decap pin, so I knocked out the case using the decap pin as a punch.

                              Later on I found out Midway carries spare Lee .308 decap pins but not .223, so I'd need to call Lee directly. Instead I bought a complete replacement sizer as part of an RGB set, so I have an extra seating die. I also bought one of their hand presses so that along with that extra die I can do my ladder testing and load up cases with the best results at the range .

                              Comment

                              • jwest
                                Veteran Member
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 3958

                                Some 0.44M 300 gr.
                                sigpic
                                "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." --- Benjamin Franklin
                                Freedom isn't free. Read the Declaration of Independence everyday - it'll keep the New World Order away.
                                Quote: Army: "Your ignorant liberal puke rhetoric is tiresome."
                                We live in a society of extreme behavior with no electronic self control.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1