Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What did you reload today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RacerX7
    Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 138

    550 45 ACP
    230 FMJ (Precisison Delta)
    6.4gr WSF
    WLP

    200 40 S&W
    165gr FMJ (Precision Delta)
    6gr WSF
    WSP

    Comment

    • NiteQwill
      Calguns Addict
      • Dec 2007
      • 6368

      200 of 223
      24.0 H335
      55gr Hornady FMJBT
      2.230 OAL
      CCI450
      mixed brass

      NiteQwill via Tapatalk

      The fate of the wounded rest in the hands of the ones who apply the first dressing.

      Comment

      • bruceflinch
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2006
        • 40155

        I been slacking...
        30 rounds of 30-30 & 15 test rounds of 30 Carbine.
        Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...

        I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.

        Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.

        Secret Club Member?.

        Comment

        • Springfield45
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2008
          • 2426

          I just got a Lee .457, 405 grain bullet mould today and sizer dies. So I casted up some bullets and sized/lubed them. While I was waiting I set up my press and got started on the 45-70 brass.

          Now I have another 54 rounds of 45-70 loaded with 29 grains of IMR 4198. These are low power Trapdoor loads. First time loading 45-70 and it went very well.

          Now I need more brass.

          Comment

          • madjack956
            Veteran Member
            • Jan 2006
            • 2617

            I didn't load anything, but I did get my 9mm dies from Dillon which means I can crank them out on my 550b instead of the Square Deal from now on.
            Paralyzed Veterans of America www.pva.org

            Comment

            • NotEnufGarage
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Oct 2010
              • 4832

              Finishing up about 900 rounds of 9MM with 90 grain CTF Frangibles and 5.0 grain of Bullseye.

              Once I'm done with that, I'll change over the Load Master to do 500 rounds of 6.8 SPC 110 grain Hornady HPBT and 28 grains of AA-2200.

              Once that's done, it's on to the 5.56mm 62gr SS109 loads. I've got about 1000 of those ready to load up.
              sigpic
              NRA Life Member (Benefactor level)

              "Those who give up some of their liberty in order to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty, nor safety." B. Franklin
              Calguns Community Chapters (C3) in Your Community
              Calguns Community Chapters (C3) and Appleseed Event Calendar

              The 2nd Amendment is not about hunting or competition shooting. It's all about your inalienable rights to life and liberty.

              Comment

              • cycle61
                Member
                • Jan 2011
                • 377

                600 rounds of 9mm target ammo (125 grain lead swc over 4.1gr of Red Dot), and now my g/f is working on a few hundred more for her to use at the Zombie shoot.

                Will be making up some .44 cowboy loads to punch holes in the old water heater, and then a few hot ones to see if I can hit anything with the revolver at 100 yards.

                Comment

                • G-Man WC
                  In Memoriam
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 10991

                  Originally posted by bruceflinch
                  I been slacking...
                  30 rounds of 30-30 & 15 test rounds of 30 Carbine.
                  Get cracking you slacker!

                  Rollin' and Tumblin' 200 30-06

                  I roll and i tumble, cried the whole night long
                  Yes i roll and i tumble, i cried the whole night long
                  I got up this morning, feeling that something going on wrong

                  I need to get the new Garands out to play soon.

                  -g
                  If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
                  -Samuel Adams

                  Comment

                  • xrMike
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 7841

                    Didn't load them all today, but finished them today, 250 rounds of .223.
                    • Lake City brass
                    • Wolf SR magnum primers
                    • 22.7 grains TAC (a light load, but these rounds are only used in my club's 100-yard matches and this charge is VERY accurate in my rifle)
                    • 69 grain Noslers
                    • seated 2.26 inches

                    Comment

                    • xrMike
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 7841

                      Originally posted by G-Man WC
                      What kind of pan is that you're using on the ChargeMaster? Looks like you stick the brass into it and just turn them both sideways to drop the charge?

                      (I use a plastic funnel, but would prefer something like you've got)

                      ETA: and I like the X-mas light string on your bench...

                      Comment

                      • Zeke003
                        Member
                        • Oct 2009
                        • 187

                        I've got the same pan xrmike, it's a lyman pan
                        http://www.treas.gov/education/histo...-present.shtml
                        July 11, 1955July 30, 1956October 1, 1957

                        Comment

                        • G-Man WC
                          In Memoriam
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 10991

                          Originally posted by xrMike
                          What kind of pan is that you're using on the ChargeMaster? Looks like you stick the brass into it and just turn them both sideways to drop the charge?

                          (I use a plastic funnel, but would prefer something like you've got)

                          ETA: and I like the X-mas light string on your bench...

                          Works like a champ! I suggest getting one.
                          I forgot to take my lights down this year
                          -g
                          If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
                          -Samuel Adams

                          Comment

                          • m98
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4088

                            loaded 200rds of .223 55gr fmj's behind various loads of w748-h335-cfe223
                            "Screw U guys, I'm going home"...:the great Eric Cartman

                            10mm. Because .45ACP just doesn't cut it anymore. <Trailerparktrash>

                            Comment

                            • bruceflinch
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 40155

                              Got a little to ambitious today. Despite the pic...

                              Loaded 58 rounds of 30 Carbine & 57 rounds of 30-30.
                              Also primed a bunch of 308 & 30-06.

                              Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...

                              I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.

                              Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.

                              Secret Club Member?.

                              Comment

                              • RudyCakes
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2011
                                • 524

                                500 S&W

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1