Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Tactical Excess?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #91
    hollowpoint67
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 1452

    ---Define Irony---

    Originally posted by CK_32
    I doubt it being half of them couldn't "tactical" reload properly or dude with the knee slide. Besides 4 of them the rest were just goobers that's why there was so many quick clips. Video editing 101. Even then you can spot them trying so hard to remember the Magpul DVD steps they watched the night before.

    Again cool video. Practical no. I can garantee the Tacoma car shooting was shooting the side of a mountain.
    Originally posted by CK_32
    Haha ok so you posted my video. Thanks for the views bud

    So many haters on this forum is ridiculous.

    Go ahead post your shooting videos. Then well talk about goober.

    So many haters on this forum is ridiculous.
    So many haters on this forum is ridiculous.
    So many haters on this forum is ridiculous.

    Next time don't edit your post you lose credibility that way.







    Originally posted by Cool Custard
    Wahhhhhh OP! Wahhhhhhh! Why should anybody wear anything different then you, or drive a different vehicle then you, or eat different food then you, or shoot different guns then you?!?! Give it a break! Last time I checked this is still the USA (I think?!). You can do whatever you want within the confines of the laws of our society. Get off your high horse and go do some shooting.

    I got a vest cause it was an easy way to keep my SA easily accessible while hog hunting should I not be able to reload my rifle quick enough. Plus I can carry a first aid kit, all sorts of extra ammo, water and other fun stuff. I don't go to the range decked out like this but according to you I never should have got it. Get off your soapbox!
    ^^ Be more like him.

    Comment

    • #92
      CK_32
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Sep 2010
      • 14369

      Wow you seriously had nothing better to do that sit on here watching me edit my posts. Dude get off the computer and go do something.


      Some of you guys need to stop worrying about others and start focusing on your own lives for a change. But congratulations for going off topic in typical CGN d bag fashion and make this a pi**ing contest.

      Everyone give this man a round of applause


      And to be offended by your opinion I'd have to value it first. By your need to start a piss war and cockyness over the interwebs not much to value there. But you have a good night bud. Hope you feel awesome when you log off tonight knowin you typed the hell out of that keyboard and paste button
      For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

      What's Your Caliber??


      My Youtube channel

      Comment

      • #93
        Chatterbox
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2009
        • 1243

        Originally posted by SilverTauron
        You know why I like Hickok45's reviews?

        But WAIT! What do you do when you see a random stranger waltzing about with a long arm, a dropleg pistol, and 3K worth of gear in a place without EMS or police coverage?

        Do you : A, say Howdy stranger.
        B, shoot them on sight and take their stuff before they can do the same to you?
        In the situations where SHTF, relatively few people actively attack police and military personnel, despite the fact that they fit your description to a T. Why do you think that?
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #94
          hollowpoint67
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2009
          • 1452

          Originally posted by CK_32
          Wow you seriously had nothing better to do that sit on here watching me edit my posts. Dude get off the computer and go do something.
          CK_32
          Total Posts: 6,963
          Posts Per Day: 6.56

          hollowpoint67
          Total Posts: 485
          Posts Per Day: 0.31

          Dude get off the computer and go do something.

          Originally posted by CK_32
          Some of you guys need to stop worrying about others and start focusing on your own lives for a change. But congratulations for going off topic in typical CGN d bag fashion and make this a pi**ing contest.
          Interesting.


          Originally posted by CK_32
          And to be offended by your opinion I'd have to value it first. By your need to start a piss war and cockyness over the interwebs not much to value there. But you have a good night bud. Hope you feel awesome when you log off tonight knowin you typed the hell out of that keyboard and paste button
          You sound rustled. Sleep tight.

          Comment

          • #95
            davidb
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2010
            • 1769

            Comment

            • #96
              krpduner
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Jan 2013
              • 199

              Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
              You get a pass for misspelling 'Sergeant'.. I haven't seen too many junior members that plunked down for a life membership. Pretty cool..
              My bad, I fat fingered my phone again. Oh well.

              Comment

              • #97
                jdben92883
                Veteran Member
                • Dec 2012
                • 3635

                I fat fingered my girl once. Wait...what was the thread about?

                Originally posted by krpduner
                My bad, I fat fingered my phone again. Oh well.
                NRA Benefactor Member

                Comment

                • #98
                  Standard
                  Veteran Member
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 3676

                  Originally posted by -hanko
                  Calguns is THE place for the Gecko45 clone. Where else can you see the most basic questions asked 4 times a day with a complete inability to teach oneself instead of asking the same stuff over and over and over?

                  Where else do you see the same "tactical" overkill of the same weapons over and over, etc.

                  Where else can you find two polls where fully half of those polled voted in favor of mandatory background checks...Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ, this is a GUN forum.

                  I'd expect a preponderance here of 13'ers who literally live in the basement stuck on a video game. A lack of self-confidence and inability to make a simple decision...whether it's about which weapon to buy, which ammo is best for home defense, will they make fun of me at the range if I show up with a ...
                  I always thought it was just my imagination that Calguns had so much of this so often.
                  As for the tactical stuff - I don't really care. Not my cup of tea, spend your money on what you want, but realize that you come off as a real douchebag when you start telling everyone who is less tactical than you are that their setup sucks and they are destined to die in their SHTFpocalypse that they're fantasizing about.
                  As civilians, our primary arms are our handguns. I know it's cool to try to replicate military setups, but your CCW is your primary line of defense when you're out, and probably the same weapon at home, for most people. Practicing transition drills from your BB equipped rifle to your handgun on a drop leg isn't really realistic for training for a defensive situation when you'll likely be drawing your PRIMARY handgun from a concealed position, or stumbling out of bed grabbing whatever gun is close at hand.

                  Comment

                  • #99
                    mage
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 591

                    Originally posted by pc_load_letter
                    I like wearing these to the range....am I am mall ninja?

                    Looking for men's pants with an elastic waist and belt loops? Visit LAPG for our high-quality, affordable, stretch band tactical pants with elastic waistband.


                    [IMG][/IMG]
                    I'm wearing those right now. Really.

                    Comment

                    • SWalt
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Jan 2012
                      • 8702

                      Originally posted by Standard
                      I always thought it was just my imagination that Calguns had so much of this so often.
                      As for the tactical stuff - I don't really care. Not my cup of tea, spend your money on what you want, but realize that you come off as a real douchebag when you start telling everyone who is less tactical than you are that their setup sucks and they are destined to die in their SHTFpocalypse that they're fantasizing about.
                      As civilians, our primary arms are our handguns. I know it's cool to try to replicate military setups, but your CCW is your primary line of defense when you're out, and probably the same weapon at home, for most people. Practicing transition drills from your BB equipped rifle to your handgun on a drop leg isn't really realistic for training for a defensive situation when you'll likely be drawing your PRIMARY handgun from a concealed position, or stumbling out of bed grabbing whatever gun is close at hand.
                      QFT

                      Its one thing to want to learn and make a hobby of qcb tactics/techniques but another to think you will ever use them. Punching paper gets rather boring and practicing qcb technique adds a new element owning firearms. Its great there are shooting sports that use them. If I had the time and money it would be something to do. There is a higher chance we might have to clear our houses at some point but I don't plan on clearing my neighborhood any time soon and 0 chance of me or anyone else doing it.
                      ^^^The above is just an opinion.

                      NRA Patron Member
                      CRPA 5 yr Member

                      "...which from their verbosity, their endless tautologies, their involutions of case within case, and parenthesis within parenthesis, and their multiplied efforts at certainty by saids and aforesaids, by ors and by ands, to make them more plain, do really render them more perplexed and incomprehensible, not only to common readers, but to lawyers themselves. " - Thomas Jefferson

                      Comment

                      • shooting4life
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 5770

                        Calling it

                        Comment

                        • Untamed1972
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 17579

                          Why doesn't everyone just mind their own business........that's why we live in a free country. I'd rather see guys doing that kinda stuff then getting fat on the couch playing video games.

                          When it comes to training......fact is.....until someone is actually shooting back it ALL just training.

                          The standard I try to go by pretty much anymore is: "How does this affect me?" If someone is doing something that has no negative affect on me or anyone else, and they're just going about their business like a free citizen should be able to, then why expend any mental energy on it? If it's not your thing.....fine, then dont do it, you're a free citizen too. Beyond that...MYOB.
                          "Freedom begins with an act of defiance"

                          Quote for the day:
                          "..the mind is the weapon and the hand only its extention. Discipline your mind!" Master Hao, Chenrezi monastery, Valley of the Sun

                          Comment

                          • monk
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jul 2011
                            • 4454

                            Originally posted by Untamed1972
                            Why doesn't everyone just mind their own business........that's why we live in a free country. I'd rather see guys doing that kinda stuff then getting fat on the couch playing video games.

                            When it comes to training......fact is.....until someone is actually shooting back it ALL just training.

                            The standard I try to go by pretty much anymore is: "How does this affect me?" If someone is doing something that has no negative affect on me or anyone else, and they're just going about their business like a free citizen should be able to, then why expend any mental energy on it? If it's not your thing.....fine, then dont do it, you're a free citizen too. Beyond that...MYOB.
                            In a free country, people can criticize others. Just thought I'd mention that.

                            I made a clone m4 mws just because I could. Looks nice, even though the stupid gas key was loose and causing short stroking.


                            NRA Member
                            SAF Member


                            A tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny.

                            Comment

                            • Untamed1972
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 17579

                              Originally posted by monk
                              In a free country, people can criticize others. Just thought I'd mention that.
                              Yep, i agree....they can. Problem is that criticism often leads to other things. So why not just nip it in the bud and MYOB?
                              "Freedom begins with an act of defiance"

                              Quote for the day:
                              "..the mind is the weapon and the hand only its extention. Discipline your mind!" Master Hao, Chenrezi monastery, Valley of the Sun

                              Comment

                              • Mute
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 8596

                                Originally posted by Untamed1972
                                Yep, i agree....they can. Problem is that criticism often leads to other things. So why not just nip it in the bud and MYOB?
                                And...others can criticize you for criticizing others. Imagine that.
                                NRA Benefactor Life Member
                                NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The Home Instructor, CA DOJ Certified CCW Instructor, RSO


                                American Marksman Training Group
                                Visit our American Marksman Facebook Page

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1