Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Cal15-bs interest?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    robrub00
    Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 409

    Originally posted by njineermike
    100 or so at $40 a piece is a $4000 sale!
    Well that is true. However he is trying for $26 a piece shipped. So doing that incredibly hard math it is a $2600 sale.

    Minus shipping, his patent fees, and time to have them made and sell all these, seems like a good deal....

    Comment

    • #77
      Cali-V
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2006
      • 1944

      $26 if fair for sure....
      I'll take 2-4 depending on when...
      oh this...
      It's a Single Cylinder - Single Stroke,
      Internal Combustion Engine,
      with a Free Floating Piston...

      Comment

      • #78
        robrub00
        Member
        • Jan 2012
        • 409

        80-82ish

        Comment

        • #79
          robrub00
          Member
          • Jan 2012
          • 409

          Bump

          Comment

          • #80
            JTROKS
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Nov 2007
            • 13093

            Still can't update pricing yet but I'm still waiting on CNC shops to give me some info. It seems everyone is busy around here. If I don't get one soon I'm going to an out of state shop.
            The wise man said just find your place
            In the eye of the storm
            Seek the roses along the way
            Just beware of the thorns...
            K. Meine

            Comment

            • #81
              DDRH
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Mar 2008
              • 2756

              Originally posted by JTROKS
              Still can't update pricing yet but I'm still waiting on CNC shops to give me some info. It seems everyone is busy around here. If I don't get one soon I'm going to an out of state shop.
              Are you within CA? NorCal? SoCal? Here in NorCal, i know 2 machine shops, if you'd like to go that route. Let me know and i'll get some contact info for you.

              Comment

              • #82
                unusedusername
                Veteran Member
                • Sep 2008
                • 4124

                I'm in for 2, maybe 3 depending on price.

                Comment

                • #83
                  robrub00
                  Member
                  • Jan 2012
                  • 409

                  84ish.

                  Comment

                  • #84
                    robrub00
                    Member
                    • Jan 2012
                    • 409

                    Bump

                    Comment

                    • #85
                      C_S
                      Member
                      • Aug 2010
                      • 118

                      I'd be in for 2 at least, possibly up to 5.

                      Comment

                      • #86
                        rickster1269
                        Senior Member
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 1277

                        ill take two
                        Last edited by rickster1269; 02-09-2012, 11:21 AM.

                        Comment

                        • #87
                          series80
                          Junior Member
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 5

                          I am interested in 3 depending on price

                          Comment

                          • #88
                            robrub00
                            Member
                            • Jan 2012
                            • 409

                            91ish

                            Comment

                            • #89
                              robrub00
                              Member
                              • Jan 2012
                              • 409

                              so i re-read and did the math.
                              if everyone orders what they said in this post there are 79 units desired so far, that was not including the "i'd buy 2 or 3" type statements. i rounded down and only counted the 2 and not 3. don't think he will have problem selling 100.

                              Comment

                              • #90
                                PM720
                                Calguns.net Shooting Team
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 2160

                                Unless they come out at 50 bucks each. I can't believe it is that hard to get a quote.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1