Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Cal15-bs interest?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mikeinla
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Aug 2007
    • 1916

    I will take one of the first 100

    Comment

    • blackbok
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2007
      • 1144

      Tagged for interest

      Comment

      • JTROKS
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Nov 2007
        • 13093

        What I'll do is see who posted what then eliminate any double count. I'll make a spreadsheet and will post the first one hundred.
        The wise man said just find your place
        In the eye of the storm
        Seek the roses along the way
        Just beware of the thorns...
        K. Meine

        Comment

        • twoforme2
          Member
          • Sep 2011
          • 303

          looks like I may be late to the show. I will take 5, but I am inclined to take as many as 10 if it helps reach some certain level required for production or cost effectiveness.
          Some people talk about it and some people do it.

          Comment

          • JTROKS
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Nov 2007
            • 13093

            Originally posted by twoforme2
            looks like I may be late to the show. I will take 5, but I am inclined to take as many as 10 if it helps reach some certain level required for production or cost effectiveness.
            I think we have a few double post, so we can accommodate 5 maybe even 10.
            The wise man said just find your place
            In the eye of the storm
            Seek the roses along the way
            Just beware of the thorns...
            K. Meine

            Comment

            • Lupo
              Junior Member
              • Jun 2011
              • 22

              Interested in at least two (2), depending on price.

              Comment

              • JTROKS
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Nov 2007
                • 13093

                Repost update on pricing. As most of you know it's not an overnight item since I'm not into this full time. The first 100 units ordered will be $21 each + S&I (USPS). After the first 100 the pricing will be $24.50 each +S&I. Paypal payments will incur a 3.5% fee. Thanks.
                The wise man said just find your place
                In the eye of the storm
                Seek the roses along the way
                Just beware of the thorns...
                K. Meine

                Comment

                • njineermike
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 9784

                  Originally posted by JTROKS
                  Repost update on pricing. As most of you know it's not an overnight item since I'm not into this full time. The first 100 units ordered will be $21 each + S&I (USPS). After the first 100 the pricing will be $24.50 each +S&I. Paypal payments will incur a 3.5% fee. Thanks.
                  I'm confirmed for 5, If you need up front payment, let me know.
                  Originally posted by Kestryll
                  Dude went full CNN...
                  Peace, love, and heavy weapons. Sometimes you have to be insistent." - David Lee Roth

                  Comment

                  • C_S
                    Member
                    • Aug 2010
                    • 118

                    I'll take 4.

                    Comment

                    • Benjamin7017
                      Junior Member
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 2

                      New to the forum,definitely had to get ahold of two of these,just let me know where to send payment

                      Comment

                      • th3p14gu3
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Feb 2010
                        • 13

                        Originally posted by njineermike
                        I'm confirmed for 5, If you need up front payment, let me know.
                        I am also willing to pay up front.
                        ^--- Post may contain spelling or grammar errors, read at your own risk. -----^

                        Comment

                        • thedonger
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1080

                          I'm still in for 3, where is the list? when do we need to pay?
                          sigpic

                          TheDonger.CalGuns@gmail.com

                          Comment

                          • JTROKS
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 13093

                            I'm having trouble copy/pasting, but current count is at 123. I will post the names/monikers and quantity they are reserving. I'm willing to honor all of the one hundred twenty three for the discounted pricing. I will PM all in the list to confirm.

                            The pricing is for the CAL15-BS only and no tool. If you want a plastic tool it will be $2.50 extra.
                            The wise man said just find your place
                            In the eye of the storm
                            Seek the roses along the way
                            Just beware of the thorns...
                            K. Meine

                            Comment

                            • bombadillo
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Nov 2007
                              • 14810

                              You may want to just make a new thread with all the names who said they were going to buy. Give 1-2 weeks to get everybody to get their act together with the money, that way you can sort out the flakes, and when you get the solid #100 of them, you can just ship them all out accordingly. Man that is gonna take some work on your end so if you need any help, ask a few of us to delegate 20-30 people so as to take some of the burden off of you. That way, you can take payment in full for all the people who said they want one, and check them off as "Paid" one by one till its all done and make a SOLID statement saying if they don't pay within the 2 weeks window, they're out. I know I'm in for 2 and I still have your original plastic tool from the first 2 I bought.

                              Comment

                              • C_S
                                Member
                                • Aug 2010
                                • 118

                                Any update on this? How do you want us to pay?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1