Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Cal15-bs interest?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    OffGrid
    Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 278

    Put me down for 2 as well.

    Comment

    • #32
      robrub00
      Member
      • Jan 2012
      • 409

      Almost to 30

      Comment

      • #33
        robrub00
        Member
        • Jan 2012
        • 409

        Bump ttt

        Comment

        • #34
          robrub00
          Member
          • Jan 2012
          • 409

          Ttt

          Comment

          • #35
            thedonger
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2006
            • 1080

            I'd be in for a couple depending on price.
            sigpic

            TheDonger.CalGuns@gmail.com

            Comment

            • #36
              robrub00
              Member
              • Jan 2012
              • 409

              So up to 31-32 ish

              Comment

              • #37
                th3p14gu3
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Feb 2010
                • 13

                I would be in for one.
                ^--- Post may contain spelling or grammar errors, read at your own risk. -----^

                Comment

                • #38
                  robrub00
                  Member
                  • Jan 2012
                  • 409

                  32-33 ish

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    robrub00
                    Member
                    • Jan 2012
                    • 409

                    Bump ttt

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      Capt_Communist
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 851

                      I'd be down for 5 depending on price also.... tagged

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        TKM
                        Onward through the fog!
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Jul 2002
                        • 10657

                        That's pretty cool. There's always somebody thinking on this site.

                        I'd be down for two.
                        It's not PTSD, it's nostalgia.

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          robrub00
                          Member
                          • Jan 2012
                          • 409

                          That's close to 40

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            jrwhitt
                            Member
                            • Apr 2011
                            • 310

                            Depending on final price I'd take 2

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              GMG
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 7974

                              I could do probably 5 depending on price.
                              Last edited by GMG; 02-04-2012, 6:18 PM.
                              sigpic

                              A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                JTROKS
                                I need a LIFE!!
                                • Nov 2007
                                • 13093

                                I was hoping I'd get an answer from the shop, but Monday I'm going to coordinate with another shop to get this running faster. I'm aiming for $26 shipped price that's including insurance. A dimpled version of the button will compromise the strength of the button, but I will inquire.
                                The wise man said just find your place
                                In the eye of the storm
                                Seek the roses along the way
                                Just beware of the thorns...
                                K. Meine

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1