Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Cal15-bs interest?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    robrub00
    Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 409

    65 ish

    Comment

    • #62
      robrub00
      Member
      • Jan 2012
      • 409

      65ish

      Comment

      • #63
        robrub00
        Member
        • Jan 2012
        • 409

        66 or 67ish sorry iphone

        Comment

        • #64
          robrub00
          Member
          • Jan 2012
          • 409

          I don't think the tool is needed to actuate the button. A bullet will work.

          Comment

          • #65
            K9paulc
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            • Dec 2005
            • 458

            I'll take one! Keep us posted.
            sigpic

            Comment

            • #66
              choprzrul
              Calguns Addict
              • Oct 2009
              • 6551

              I'll pay $125.000 for 5 of them delivered. I'm figuring that I can name my price since no one has set one yet??? Volume discount?

              .

              Comment

              • #67
                robrub00
                Member
                • Jan 2012
                • 409

                68ish

                Comment

                • #68
                  robrub00
                  Member
                  • Jan 2012
                  • 409

                  Choperzrul. Check post 45
                  He's shooting for 26 shipped but is waiting on the CnC shop to get back to him on the quote. That being said. If he gets the quote he is hoping for you are probably looking at 130 for 5. We will see when he gets his quote an if he decides he has the time to do this.

                  Comment

                  • #69
                    robrub00
                    Member
                    • Jan 2012
                    • 409

                    73 ish if everyone is liking the price. Almost 100.

                    Comment

                    • #70
                      Flintlock Tom
                      Veteran Member
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 3353

                      Count me in for two if the price is $26.
                      "Everyone must determine for themselves what level of tyranny they are willing to tolerate.
                      I let my CA residency expire in 2015."

                      Comment

                      • #71
                        robrub00
                        Member
                        • Jan 2012
                        • 409

                        75 ish

                        Comment

                        • #72
                          njineermike
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 9784

                          100 or so at $40 a piece is a $4000 sale!
                          Originally posted by Kestryll
                          Dude went full CNN...
                          Peace, love, and heavy weapons. Sometimes you have to be insistent." - David Lee Roth

                          Comment

                          • #73
                            Blitzburgh
                            In Memoriam
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 2635

                            I'll jump in for at least 2...
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • #74
                              h0use
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 5783

                              if its 26 shipped ill take one!

                              Comment

                              • #75
                                robrub00
                                Member
                                • Jan 2012
                                • 409

                                78 ish

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1