Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Best Chambering Sound

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    send it_hit
    Senior Member
    • May 2010
    • 2454

    AR's sound weird to me.

    Probably the coolest (and most recognizable) is a good old 12ga pump.

    Comment

    • #32
      thedudeabides
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2011
      • 548

      my favorite are the guns in the movies that making an intense *click-clack* sound whenever they point it at someone.

      but i love the sound of my mini 14 when i chamber the first round off a fresh mag

      Comment

      • #33
        FNH5-7
        Calguns Addict
        • Sep 2009
        • 9407

        1. Ma Deuce
        2. AR
        3. AK
        4. Colt 45 1911
        Originally posted by FalconLair
        I weep for my country and what it is becoming.

        Comment

        • #34
          roushstage2
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 2011
          • 2782

          My Rem 870.

          Comment

          • #35
            chim-chim7
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2010
            • 1845

            HK mp5 with roller bolt. Sa-shaw

            Comment

            • #36
              PsychGuy274
              Veteran Member
              • May 2010
              • 4289

              Can't beat the sound of an AK!
              I am a law enforcement officer in the state of Colorado. Nothing I post is legal advice of any kind.

              CLICK HERE for a San Diego County WIN!

              CLICK HERE to read my research review on the fight-or-flight response and its application to firearm training

              Comment

              • #37
                Springfield45
                Senior Member
                • Jun 2008
                • 2426

                Definitely NOT the M2 or the M60 machine guns. Although impressive in use they both fire from a Open-Bolt system. That is only one Chink.

                I say a 12 gauge Pump action shotgun and the 1894 Winchester lever action.

                Comment

                • #38
                  zfields
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Aug 2010
                  • 13658

                  Originally posted by NapaCountyShooter
                  AK 47, 12 gauge pump.
                  +1

                  Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk
                  Sandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings

                  10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook!

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    Springfield45
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2008
                    • 2426

                    Originally posted by Noonanda
                    Mark-19. Rack it, "Chunk". Send the bolt home "Cha-Chunk". Rack it again, 40 millimeters of hate and discontent waiting to be released. Close second would be the M-2 .50 Cal
                    I agree that the Mk19s 10 pound bolt slamming forward with enough force to take a finger off is very impressive.

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      j411701
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2009
                      • 729

                      Colt Woodsman
                      These folks writing the gun laws are weapons grade stupid

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        wash
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 9011

                        Originally posted by Springfield45
                        Definitely NOT the M2 or the M60 machine guns. Although impressive in use they both fire from a Open-Bolt system. That is only one Chink.

                        I say a 12 gauge Pump action shotgun and the 1894 Winchester lever action.
                        M2 fires from a closed bolt.

                        I'm still the first one with the right answer.
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by oaklander
                        Dear Kevin,

                        You suck!!! Your are wrong!!! Stop it!!!
                        Proud CGF and CGN donor. SAF life member. Former CRPA member. Gpal beta tester (it didn't work). NRA member.

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          Super Spy
                          Veteran Member
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 3461

                          Daisy Red Ryder FTW!
                          Originally posted by Daytripper63
                          "Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican truck. I explained that if it were an Obama truck, the seats would blow smoke up your *** year-round. I had to walk back to the dealership. The guy had no sense of humor."

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            rcastaneda
                            Member
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 112

                            Remington 870 or a mini 14. The mini 14 makes a nice "ca- ching" sound.
                            Originally posted by monk
                            44mag? Pshhh, pansy. I bet you sleep with a teddy bear too huh? Come back when your b**** have dropped and you've shot a 50AE, one handed, while smoking a Cuban cigar hand rolled by Castro.

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              Thomas1190
                              Senior Member
                              • May 2011
                              • 594

                              No ones mentioned the 1911 yet?! Say wahh! Lol

                              The 12 guage is famous in this regard. My old 870 does great and making "the" sound. I must say though that my Marlin 1894 has a pretty good chambering sound too.

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                CA Cowboy
                                Senior Member
                                • Sep 2011
                                • 660

                                Czech VZ24 straight bolt 8mm Mauser.
                                Mossburg 500 pump 12GA.
                                Yes I am a proud New Orleans Saints fan.I think they need to call in a "Bounty" hit on Roger Goodell.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1