Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Best Chambering Sound

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    TurboChrisB
    Calguns Addict
    • Mar 2010
    • 5116

    The 4 clicks the Ruger single sixes make when you pull the hammer back. I'm sure there's other revolvers that sound like that...but none of mine do.

    Comment

    • #17
      1 SIG fan
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 2491

      22/45 bolt

      Comment

      • #18
        BraveUlysses
        Member
        • Oct 2008
        • 224

        12g pump by far in my book.

        Comment

        • #19
          Maltese Falcon
          Ordo Militaris Templi
          CGN Contributor
          • Feb 2009
          • 6752

          Originally posted by BraveUlysses
          12g pump by far in my book.
          My Winchester 1300 Marine sends chills down my spine...and that's when I am behind it. Gotta imagine it's more persuasive when in front of it....

          .

          Comment

          • #20
            Noonanda
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 3404

            Mark-19. Rack it, "Chunk". Send the bolt home "Cha-Chunk". Rack it again, 40 millimeters of hate and discontent waiting to be released. Close second would be the M-2 .50 Cal
            "You see in this world theres two kinds of people my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig... You Dig" Blondie from TGBU

            Comment

            • #21
              dunndeal
              Calguns Addict
              • Sep 2009
              • 5483

              Pulling back the hammer on my Colt Python, it's a really precision click-click sound.
              Those that call the US Constitution a living, breathing document only want to asphyxiate liberty.

              M76

              Comment

              • #22
                FatalKitty
                Veteran Member
                • Apr 2010
                • 2942

                Haven't had a chance to shoot a ton of guns in my time, but the ones I have are kind of cool

                #1. Ma Deuce - good by itself, but just knowing **** is about to go down makes it better
                #2. Remingtom 870 12gauge - unmistakable "CLICK CLACK"
                you don't rise to the occasion,
                you just fall back on your level of training.

                Comment

                • #23
                  bigbryan
                  Junior Member
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 98

                  Shotgun or ak 47
                  Eldorado rod and gun club member

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    cntrolsguy
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 1397

                    m1919 & the FAL

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Nicoman
                      Guardian of masculinity
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Jul 2010
                      • 1320

                      saiga 12 for me
                      Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
                      I like FDE because when I pose for pictures with my FDE guns it makes me look more like an operator.
                      Originally posted by Nutnfancy
                      "Preserve your gat"

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        armygunsmith
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2008
                        • 2087

                        Originally posted by Noonanda
                        Mark-19. Rack it, "Chunk". Send the bolt home "Cha-Chunk". Rack it again, 40 millimeters of hate and discontent waiting to be released. Close second would be the M-2 .50 Cal
                        Hooah!
                        SECRET//NOFORN
                        "Sometimes it's easier to do it the hard way."
                        Sgt. E <--(That's me)

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Vanguard
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 7235

                          Originally posted by wash
                          Ma Deuce.
                          This...or the M-60
                          "We're surrounded.....that simplifies our problem."
                          -Chesty Puller-

                          "Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!"
                          -Chesty Puller-

                          -Dimitri, I'm sorry they're jamming your radar and flying so low, but they're trained to do it. You know, it's, it's initiative!-

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            jmpgnr24k
                            Senior Member
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 990

                            Just about every gun I have. I can almost tell them apart. The solid " CHEHCK,CHEHCK of my 45, the authoritive sound of my AR when when I hit the troy bolt release lever. "CHENK"
                            My Mossbergs bad *** "CLACK, CLACK"
                            ..............man I love guns.
                            Create a law that says gun control only applies to criminals.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              Aspec5vz
                              Senior Member
                              • Aug 2010
                              • 1413

                              Ak-47
                              Sic Parvis Magna

                              Wtb: Walther PPS, Walther P5...Walther anything lol

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                Sleighter
                                Veteran Member
                                • Apr 2011
                                • 3624

                                Hard to beat a 12 gauge. It's as persuasive a sound as any I know.
                                If you are wondering if you can get a LTC in Riverside County: THE ANSWER IS YES!

                                Join the discussion at:http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=352777

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1