Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Optics Planet BS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    ubet
    Senior Member
    CGN Contributor
    • Feb 2011
    • 1557

    Honestly, for all my scopes, I use cs tactical in Elk Grove. Mike Cecil is good to go, good guy to deal with, knowledgeable, and will bend over backwards.

    Comment

    • #17
      FourLoko
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2011
      • 2426

      Optics Planet sucks, good luck though considering it's in the policy

      perhaps you'll get lucky

      Comment

      • #18
        bjl333
        C3 Contributor
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Dec 2009
        • 7010

        Here's where ppl need to go to !! http://www.libertyoptics.com/
        Wanna learn to shoot SKEET? I am here to introduce all shooters to the sport of SKEET Shooting ....
        CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT >>> SoCal Skeet Clinic
        SKEET SHOOTING CLINIC
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #19
          Nessal
          Banned
          • Jan 2009
          • 2261

          When it came time to buy my nightforce, I was looking at optics planet....but decided that if I'm dropping 2k on glass, I rather go with someone that is highly reputable.

          Comment

          • #20
            lavgrunt
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2004
            • 814

            .......I've dealt with 'Optics Planet' quite a bit over the last few years. Never had any issues.......They were always great !!!

            Guess I just got lucky.........
            "......I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you f**k with me, I'll kill you all......"

            Marine Corps General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders, 2003

            Comment

            • #21
              regular
              Junior Member
              • Mar 2010
              • 47

              I've been dealing with them for the last 4 months trying to get a date in stone when I will receive my nightforce scope. I've heard a different excuse everytime I've call. After I finally get my scope I will never order from them again.

              Comment

              • #22
                redcliff
                Calguns Addict
                • Feb 2008
                • 5676

                Every time I tried orderring from them I got an e-mail the next day saying the item wasn't really in stock. So I cancelled the orders. They advertise many things they don't really stock.

                11b, I hope things work out for you and thank you for your service.
                "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
                "What we get away with isn't usually the same as what's good for us"
                "An extended slide stop is the second most useless part you can put on a 1911"

                "While Ruger DA revolvers may be built like a tank, they have the aesthetics of one also,
                although I suppose there are a few tanks which I owe an apology to for that remark"

                Comment

                • #23
                  guns_and_labs
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 1094

                  Originally posted by redcliff
                  Every time I tried orderring from them I got an e-mail the next day saying the item wasn't really in stock. So I cancelled the orders. They advertise many things they don't really stock.

                  11b, I hope things work out for you and thank you for your service.
                  So far I'm 0-for-3 for in-stock.
                  "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun." Wayne LaPierre, NRA Press Conference, 12/21/12

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    L4D
                    Veteran Member
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 3053

                    I learned my lesson and call to confirm stock before ordering anything from them.

                    aside from the BS they have good prices and quick shipping imo.
                    RIP iTrader: Feedback Profile for L4D

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      pontiacpratt
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 1663

                      I ordered a few things a couple of weeks ago. My order status said shipped but no tracking number after pulling my money out and a few weeks of telling me that emailing tracking numbers are delayed sometime they finally fessed up it was on back order.
                      A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.
                      -Marko Kloos

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        opbrian
                        Junior Member
                        • Jul 2011
                        • 3

                        Hey everyone,

                        I just want to address a few of the issues some of you seem to be having with our ordering and return policies. First, to OP 11B, as another member mentioned, we cannot accept a return for a rifle scope that has been mounted. If you can PM me your order number and RMA number, I can go talk to returns and see what I can do to help out. We do our best to provide you with as much information as possible so you can make the correct choice when buying a scope from us. If you ever have a question about which scope will work with your firearm, please contact us and one of our product specialists will lend a hand.
                        As for our inventory, I want to reassure you that we carry the items listed in our store, although it does happen from time to time that we run out of stock, at which point we do everything in our power to get the backordered item to you as quickly as possible. We have a huge warehouse with the hundreds of thousands of products we carry, which you can see here.
                        If you're concerned that the product you're looking for may be out of stock, please give us a call and we can double check our inventory to make sure your item is shipped immediately.

                        We care a great deal about your experience with us, and as a gesture of good faith I can offer 6% off your next order with coupon code 50e8909, which is good through a week from today, so it expires on July 15, 2011. Hopefully the discount, along with free S&H on most orders over $29.95 and our already low prices will convince you that OpticsPlanet is concerned with your satisfaction first and foremost.

                        If anyone has a question for me about our ordering and shipping process or the status of an order, feel free to send me a PM and I'll make sure to put you in contact with the correct person.

                        Regards,
                        Brian
                        Optics Planet
                        marketing@opticsplanet.com
                        800.504.5897

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          diegodog2
                          Member
                          • Jan 2009
                          • 211

                          optic planets return policy sucks, the shipped me the wrong scope mounts and wouldnt take my return due to return timeline. I tried to explain that I had a death in my family thats why my return was two day past th 30 days They said tough S@#$
                          I dont care how much you can save STAY AWAY FROM OPTICSPLANET!

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Recession
                            Senior Member
                            • Jul 2010
                            • 1565

                            Originally posted by opbrian
                            Hey everyone,

                            I just want to address a few of the issues some of you seem to be having with our ordering and return policies. First, to OP 11B, as another member mentioned, we cannot accept a return for a rifle scope that has been mounted. If you can PM me your order number and RMA number, I can go talk to returns and see what I can do to help out. We do our best to provide you with as much information as possible so you can make the correct choice when buying a scope from us. If you ever have a question about which scope will work with your firearm, please contact us and one of our product specialists will lend a hand.
                            As for our inventory, I want to reassure you that we carry the items listed in our store, although it does happen from time to time that we run out of stock, at which point we do everything in our power to get the backordered item to you as quickly as possible. We have a huge warehouse with the hundreds of thousands of products we carry, which you can see here.
                            If you're concerned that the product you're looking for may be out of stock, please give us a call and we can double check our inventory to make sure your item is shipped immediately.

                            We care a great deal about your experience with us, and as a gesture of good faith I can offer 6% off your next order with coupon code 50e8909, which is good through a week from today, so it expires on July 15, 2011. Hopefully the discount, along with free S&H on most orders over $29.95 and our already low prices will convince you that OpticsPlanet is concerned with your satisfaction first and foremost.

                            If anyone has a question for me about our ordering and shipping process or the status of an order, feel free to send me a PM and I'll make sure to put you in contact with the correct person.

                            Regards,
                            Brian
                            Optics Planet
                            marketing@opticsplanet.com
                            800.504.5897
                            http://www.opticsplanet.com
                            So Brian, when is that "realtime" inventory system that you've been talking about for the past year going to finally be implemented? Your "backorder" problem is not a "time to time" issue. If that were the case, Optics Planet would not be notoriously known throughout the internet for this.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              Bobula
                              Calguns Addict
                              • May 2007
                              • 9386

                              Most the complaints here are apparently people just to stupid to read policy.
                              Originally posted by Kestryll
                              Yeah, don't tell that rat bastard Kestryll, he'll shut it down.

                              Fascist pig....

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                Recession
                                Senior Member
                                • Jul 2010
                                • 1565

                                Originally posted by Bobula
                                Most the complaints here are apparently people just to stupid to read policy.
                                Coming from the guy who's too stupid to know the difference between "too and to".
                                Last edited by Recession; 07-08-2011, 2:54 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1