Originally posted by czakita
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Springfield xd
Collapse
X
-
Nah. Let them block public streets. WAZE and onboard GPS can help find an alternate route. If I can't get out of the way, I'll just chill in my car. In my day to day, I don't really have to rush anywhere. If I'm late to work, "well damn boss... there was this protest blocking my way, and I had to sit in my car listening to music until it was ok to move on." I don't have anyone waiting on me at home, so who cares if I get home late or not."After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military." - William S. BurroughsOriginally posted by backupYou glitter me, I'm going beat your face in, gay or not. -
I've owned 6 XD guns over the years, I am currently down to 2. The reason, there are better guns available. I kept 2 because I have room in the safe for them and they are not bad guns, I just like others better.
The XD line has the bore very high, other guns are lower.
Grip safeties are great on a 1911, not so much on a striker gun.
I have zero experience with the hellcat, so I can't comment on that one, but Ill take an M&P, P320, VP9 all day over an XD product, simply because i shoot the other guns better.
Also the BS stunt SA pulled a few years ago throwing most of the IL gun community under the bus pissed off a lot of people, might be why you see them just sitting on the shelves.
NRA Endowment Life MemberComment
-
I have used an XD9 subcompact for years as my primary CCW piece. It has never failed, is very accurate and has a better trigger than other striker-fired guns I have tried.
As it is summer and I am wearing lighter clothes, I find myself carrying my LCP more often, but if in doubt, I carry the XD. (I also have my CZ75B on my permit for winter carry under heavy clothing or to keep in my car.)Comment
-
Uglier than a Glock."Bangarang Peter!"Comment
-
"After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military." - William S. BurroughsOriginally posted by backupYou glitter me, I'm going beat your face in, gay or not.Comment
-
-
Comment
-
I do as well!
Originally, I walked into my LGS wanting to try out a Glock. When I held it in my hand, I didn't like the feel. When I asked the salesperson what else he had in stock that was similar, he put the XD in front of me. It felt natural in my hand, so I went with that."After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military." - William S. BurroughsOriginally posted by backupYou glitter me, I'm going beat your face in, gay or not.Comment
-
-
-
indeed! they turn up on gunbroker occasionally, definitely on my long range list
I started out with nothing - and I still have most of itComment
-
sigpic
"I find it extremely improbable that the Framers understood the Second Amendment to protect little more than carrying a gun from the bedroom to the kitchen."Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,620
Posts: 25,149,788
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24861 users online. 129 members and 24732 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment