Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Progun Filipinos

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    acegunnr
    • Oct 2005
    • 2334

    Just wondering who here reads and likes Michele Malkin? She is a pro-gun pinay (US born).

    Comment

    • #47
      Python2
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2006
      • 906

      Originally posted by asintado
      Can anyone say chicharon butuka or chicharon bulaklak! Yeah baby, those are the bomb.
      Yes, also clogs your artery pretty good, blood pressure builds up then BOOM!
      Pinoy Bwana

      Comment

      • #48
        Python2
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2006
        • 906

        Originally posted by acegunnr
        Just wondering who here reads and likes Michele Malkin? She is a pro-gun pinay (US born).
        Is she an IPSC or IDPA shooter? Name rings a bell.
        Pinoy Bwana

        Comment

        • #49
          asintado
          Member
          • Feb 2006
          • 450

          Originally posted by Python2
          Yes, also clogs your artery pretty good, blood pressure builds up then BOOM!
          Yes but it tastes soooo good! In moderation of course, I wouldn't imagine eating that stuff every week. I'll hit some of that up every few months or so.

          Comment

          • #50
            acegunnr
            • Oct 2005
            • 2334

            Originally posted by Python2
            Is she an IPSC or IDPA shooter? Name rings a bell.
            She is an author, blogger and show's up on Fox News every so often. Here are her some of her articles.

            Comment

            • #51
              chickenfried
              Calguns Addict
              • Oct 2005
              • 7160

              I think she got the most attention when she wrote a book in support of internment.
              Originally posted by victor1echo
              Hollywood is satan!!!!
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #52
                acegunnr
                • Oct 2005
                • 2334

                This thread is worthless without pictures...





                Comment

                • #53
                  99medic
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 569

                  Originally posted by acegunnr




                  [
                  IMG]http://gullyborg.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/malkin.jpg[/IMG]

                  Looks like Discount Gunmart here in San Diego.

                  Another Pinoy firearm affectionado checking in, (I hate the term gun nut).
                  Charlie Foxtrot

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    Python2
                    Senior Member
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 906

                    How about just simply call it "pro-gun"

                    Thios lady shoot at Jackson Arms?

                    By the way, not all US born Pinay hate guns. I am not sure about my daughter cause she thinks I am paranoid having to keep a gun handy at home or whenever I can do it legally. I saw her school mate friend since primary school whose father got mugged in front of their house lately and she is now active in shooting at Jackson Arms. I say good for her. I hope more so does.
                    Pinoy Bwana

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      Astig Boy
                      Senior Member
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 1016

                      Another Pinoy checking in here. hehe

                      I also thought this forum was actually all puti, guess I was wrong.

                      Im a US born pinoy and Ive got 10 guns total. Most of my close friends are born here in the States or moved here before they could remember, and all of them are in to firearms as well. Not sure why people here think US borns are anti-gun...thats the first time I heard of that. A lot are not against or for it.


                      Originally posted by migz808
                      Actually the prices are cheaper in the Philippines. If you look at full auto pistols, sub MGs, rifles here you are talking about $3000 - $30K or more. Probably the semis are cheaper, but not full autos here in the USA. I was talking to a buddy over there and he was able to purchase a brand new full auto Norinco AK47 for 85,000 pesos which is equivalent to $1,700. If you are not picky and live in the barios or small provinces you can actually score a full auto Elisco AR15 or M16A1s for around 15,000 to 35,000 pesos about $300 to $700.
                      I was there last year. Those prices you mention are black market prices..I had a oppertunity to buy a select-fire TRW M14 for $400US in the back woods of Batangas. New guns in particular are more expensive. I have a baby eagle I bought stateside for $450, SM Mega Mall had it for P$40,000. ALL US 1911s are priced over $1,000US reguardless if it is a low end model.

                      Philippines is "some what" a gun friendly country. The gun laws in the Philippines are getting worse. GMA announced early last year no one is allowed to carry firearms...that was supposed to include bodyguards. A few of my uncles were bodyguards and drivers, and they actually did stop carrying around Manila. But I dont think most people listen anyways.
                      Last edited by Astig Boy; 09-08-2006, 1:55 PM.

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        Python2
                        Senior Member
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 906

                        Originally posted by Astig Boy
                        Im a US born pinoy and Ive got 10 guns total.
                        Only 10 guns and you say you are pinoy?

                        Originally posted by Astig Boy

                        The gun laws in the Philippines are getting worse. GMA announced early last year no one is allowed to carry firearms...that was supposed to include bodyguards. A few of my uncles were bodyguards and drivers, and they actually did stop carrying around Manila. But I dont think most people listen anyways.
                        You must be speaking of the recent crisis of possible military uprising in Manila. It was only temporary and was immediately lifted after a few days. I was there at that time. I am a member of PPSA and local Gun Club and we always get current news as far as carrying guns and transport. A lot of our members are military and LEO's. As far as getting worse, I do not believe so. Pricewise of guns bought legally, you are about right. I would not buy any weapon in the black market unless you simply want to keep it hidden, in which case, what is the use?
                        Pinoy Bwana

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          Astig Boy
                          Senior Member
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 1016

                          Originally posted by Python2
                          Only 10 guns and you say you are pinoy?



                          You must be speaking of the recent crisis of possible military uprising in Manila. It was only temporary and was immediately lifted after a few days. I was there at that time. I am a member of PPSA and local Gun Club and we always get current news as far as carrying guns and transport. A lot of our members are military and LEO's. As far as getting worse, I do not believe so. Pricewise of guns bought legally, you are about right. I would not buy any weapon in the black market unless you simply want to keep it hidden, in which case, what is the use?
                          LMAO! Hey my little arsenal is still under construction and still growing, slowly but surely...at least Ive reached double digits and 2 are 1911s. I remember going to range with 3 of my co-workers(all filipinos)...we had over 10 different 1911s between us. No pinoy is complete without his trusty 1911.

                          I guess your right, I dont live there so I guess I really wouldnt know. I just remember a few of my uncles were not allowed to pack while i was there last year and they mentioned something about the president putting it into effect. Do you belong to the gun range in QC, I actually been to that one.
                          Last edited by Astig Boy; 09-08-2006, 5:24 PM.

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            JamesY
                            Veteran Member
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 2652

                            Another flip-flop here. Born and raised here. My parents are from Pampanga and aren't really pro-gun nor anti-gun. Their friends are all pro-gun though...

                            Seems like 1911s are very popular to the older Filipinos. When they see my Glock, they're just like "blah." When they see my 1911, they get all worked up as if Dolphy (sp?) just entered the room.

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              RT13
                              Senior Member
                              • May 2006
                              • 1407

                              Wow, didn't know there were so many pinoys in here. We should have a shooting meet or something. Of course non filipinos are welcome too!

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                asintado
                                Member
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 450

                                Originally posted by RT13
                                Wow, didn't know there were so many pinoys in here. We should have a shooting meet or something. Of course non filipinos are welcome too!
                                Only if they consume a plate of the infamous "chocolate soup". Haha

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1