Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Progun Filipinos

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    grammaton76
    Administrator
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Dec 2005
    • 9511

    Originally posted by BigMac
    Many of my Filipino customer are actually smuggling guns to the Philippines.

    I'm glad to hear that they are working on making it easyer to own firearms.
    I wouldn't be admitting that on an open forum if I were you. If they're smuggling guns they bought from YOU, with your knowledge, that's conspiracy to commit...
    Primary author of gunwiki.net - 'like' it on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Gunwiki/242578512591 to see whenever new content gets added!

    Comment

    • #17
      saki302
      Calguns Addict
      • Oct 2005
      • 7191

      About 2/3 of the people I've met off the forum are asian- and 1/2 of those are Filipino
      You kind of assume most guys on here are white, but you'd be surprised..

      -Dave

      Comment

      • #18
        RT13
        Senior Member
        • May 2006
        • 1407

        Originally posted by BigMac
        Vietnamese are frequently pro gun as well.

        Many of my Filipino customer are actually smuggling guns to the Philippines.

        Dude.....

        Comment

        • #19
          vega
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 2972

          Originally posted by CalNRA
          if I'm not mistaken, the Philipines is THE ONLY gun-friendly country in Asia, period.

          From India to Japan, from Kazakstan to Korea, from Mongolia to Singapore, I can;t think of any other country that trusts its citizens with guns.

          ANyone can correct me?
          I believe Thailand and Malaysia are gun friendly too.

          Comment

          • #20
            vega
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 2972

            Originally posted by Pokey
            I recently shot a 3 gun match with a squad that was mostly Phillipino (GREAT guys) and one of them mentioned that back in the Phillipines when they shoot a match they always save about 80 rounds or so to defend themselves on the way home if needed. Man, and I thought sitting in traffic on the way home was bad.
            NOt only that, everyone have an extra mags with defense ammo stash somewhere in his pockets just in case the SHTF.

            Comment

            • #21
              kalibear
              Yo
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Oct 2005
              • 604

              I was born in the PI as well and my dad was a police officer, his squad used to go after N.P.A. in the bukid (jungle) of Pampanga. His buddies used to bring their gear to our house when I was a kid and they would clean their guns and show them to me and the family. First time I've seen a grenade launcher. My dad used to confiscate weapons too I always get to play with them. He slept with a .38 under the pillow and we had a case of grenades in the closet. I felt very safe when he was around. New Years was the best, he would bring home the baby Armalite and let off a full mag in the backyard
              "Want me to punch-i-size your face, for free?" ~ RF

              Comment

              • #22
                chickenfried
                Calguns Addict
                • Oct 2005
                • 7160

                On to more important things, like pro gun Filipinas
                Originally posted by victor1echo
                Hollywood is satan!!!!
                sigpic

                Comment

                • #23
                  icormba
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 1826

                  Originally posted by chickenfried
                  On to more important things, like pro gun Filipinas
                  I turned my girlfriend pro-gun!

                  Before that it was a Filipino co-worker that helped turned me pro-gun just about 10 years ago... well I was always pro-gun, so he kinda pushed me into being an actual gun owner. It turned out that almost ALL naturalized Filipino's I know are gun owners... it's a lot of their kids born HERE that are not.
                  Chris
                  http://www.m1garand.net

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Stormfeather
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 7739

                    we all arent white here?

                    wow! And to think I thought I was the only native american/ filipino mixed guy on the block. . . cmon now, anyone who knows anything about filipnos knows filipinos and guns is like rice and adobo. . . they just go together perfectly! And yes, I was born over there, Clark AFB, back when it was there!
                    16 days and counting till the OLL Shoot in Nevada!
                    woot woot!

                    Billy Stormfeather
                    Originally posted by Soldier415
                    I am naked except for seatless white chaps, a boonie hat and a tactical vest playing HALO.
                    Originally posted by oaklander
                    I don't like getting my butt kicked, but I would like to have it spanked by some big hairy guys!
                    Originally posted by ohsmily
                    I wouldn't put "mounting a weasel" past too many people on this forum.
                    Originally posted by hoffmang
                    Going after the NFA soon is like asking the girl you just met in the bar if she's into anal sex...
                    -Gene

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      vega
                      Veteran Member
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 2972

                      Originally posted by Stormfeather
                      cmon now, anyone who knows anything about filipnos knows filipinos and guns is like rice and adobo. . .
                      Make that fired rice for me, i.e. after cooking the adobo use the same frying pan. And boy, I have adobo for lunch here today in our office.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        BigMac
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 1117

                        I could go for some balungong (sp??) blood stew..

                        I haven't had much of any good filipino food since my dad died.
                        gunnutsnospam@sbcglobal.net

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          joel1316
                          Senior Member
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 1086

                          BigMac - that would be "DINUGUAN"

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            phish
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 3089

                            balungong...

                            balut: chicken embryo in the shell

                            bagong: shrimp paste, instant blood pressure increase

                            You're probably thinking about dinuguan. That's the stew using pork blood affectionately known as "chocolate meat". The aunties use that term to get the kids to eat it.

                            "I tried to turn on the lamp, but it dinuguan."

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              phish
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 3089

                              come on, 3 pages and nobody's mentioned Fernando Poe Jr ?

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                rorschach
                                Veteran Member
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 4405

                                I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of asian food, but pansit polabok (sp?) is the best!
                                L.A. County
                                Mailed to LASD Hall of Justice: 6/27/2022 received:6/28
                                Check cashed: 8/22/2022
                                Livescan: 4/22/2023 DOJ 4/22 FBI 4/23 Firearms 4/26
                                Call for interview: 5/24/2023 Interview: 5/31/2023
                                PTT: 8/21/23 Training submitted 8/27/23
                                Call for pickup 10/12/23 Pickup: 11/8/23

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1