Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Obama's order simplified

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    duramax100
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2014
    • 29

    Originally posted by Wes C Addle
    I have to go through a background check when I purchase a firearm, I don't see why someone else should be exempt just because they live in a free state. I get the counter-argument about incremental encroachment but I see this as a common sense approach. If you can pass a background check then no worries.
    i pass the background checks but this will effect 100s of thousand people.veterans for one every veteran has some sort of anxiety or depression from various situations.omonkey wants mental health records to be a part of his E.O.this goes against the right of doctor patient relations.Drs are bound to keep everything quiet about you.I suffer from anxiety and depression and my psych is fine with me owning guns.he put it to me this way i trust you and you have given me no reason to think otherwise.you help other vets and you despise suicide or murder and have told me what you think of suicide.that made me feel good and i now have to buy a new safe because i can barely fit all my guns in it.i do competition shoots and both my primary care dr likes it because i exercise and the psych likes it because it keeps me from depression and anxiety.this is what omonkey wants the right to strip us of our rights.do you want the govt looking at your medical records i dont even the military has to get a court order to get your records.So if you want gun control this is it and if we dont stop it only criminals will have guns.Sorry to the other cgers for rambling but its just my 2 cents thanks all
    Last edited by duramax100; 01-05-2016, 4:14 PM.

    Comment

    • #47
      Somkey the Hores
      Junior Member
      • Sep 2014
      • 94

      Originally posted by Wes C Addle
      If he'd said that gun owners are being persecuted, fine or that gun owners are being targeted, fine. But to pretend that gun owners are a group of people persecuted for their religion/race is beyond stupid. Anyone thinking that gun owners are like Jews have no idea what pain and suffering Jews have been through.
      Lighten up, Francis.
      I could be wrong now... But I don't think so.
      Way down deep, I'm pretty shallow.
      The thing is that idiots who vote for a socialist government get the government they deserve.
      Unfortunately, those of us who did NOT vote for the socialists ALSO get the government the socialists deserve.

      Comment

      • #48
        pluke the 2
        Senior Member
        • May 2012
        • 1926

        Originally posted by Wes C Addle
        I have to go through a background check when I purchase a firearm, I don't see why someone else should be exempt just because they live in a free state. I get the counter-argument about incremental encroachment but I see this as a common sense approach. If you can pass a background check then no worries.
        Damn cool aid

        Comment

        • #49
          colossians323
          Crusader for the truth!
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Oct 2005
          • 21637

          Originally posted by Wes C Addle
          I have to go through a background check when I purchase a firearm, I don't see why someone else should be exempt just because they live in a free state. I get the counter-argument about incremental encroachment but I see this as a common sense approach. If you can pass a background check then no worries.
          your opinion is retarded
          Last edited by colossians323; 01-05-2016, 5:23 PM.
          LIVE FREE OR DIE!

          M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

          Originally posted by M. Sage
          I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.

          Comment

          • #50
            colossians323
            Crusader for the truth!
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Oct 2005
            • 21637

            Originally posted by poriggity
            Agreed 1000000% sure I can pass a bg check and have numerous times. Its not about that. Its about the govt. Infringment on the people to buy and sell their private property. Regardless of whether or not mandatory bg checks are in place for the entire nation, do you really think that's going to stop criminals from obtaining guns??

            Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
            Exactly. I know someone from way back when bought their first gun on the street...........criminals don't need a background check, why do law abiding citizens?
            LIVE FREE OR DIE!

            M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

            Originally posted by M. Sage
            I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.

            Comment

            • #51
              colossians323
              Crusader for the truth!
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Oct 2005
              • 21637

              Originally posted by Dooligan
              Yeah...eff state's rights...who needs em.
              Second Amendment is not a States Rights issue. Feds are supposed to be protecting the Second, not adding strings to it
              LIVE FREE OR DIE!

              M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

              Originally posted by M. Sage
              I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.

              Comment

              • #52
                colossians323
                Crusader for the truth!
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Oct 2005
                • 21637

                Originally posted by kapache
                Isn't this what we all undergo here in California?
                Are you saying that you are okay with States being allowed to infringe on the Second amendment?
                LIVE FREE OR DIE!

                M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

                Originally posted by M. Sage
                I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.

                Comment

                • #53
                  colossians323
                  Crusader for the truth!
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 21637

                  Originally posted by Wes C Addle
                  If he'd said that gun owners are being persecuted, fine or that gun owners are being targeted, fine. But to pretend that gun owners are a group of people persecuted for their religion/race is beyond stupid. Anyone thinking that gun owners are like Jews have no idea what pain and suffering Jews have been through.
                  This opinion is even more retarded
                  Last edited by colossians323; 01-05-2016, 5:22 PM.
                  LIVE FREE OR DIE!

                  M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

                  Originally posted by M. Sage
                  I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    Wes C Addle
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 1867

                    Originally posted by colossians323
                    This is even more retarded
                    Because you're a Jew and understand, right?

                    If I'm retarded, your comment is just as dumb.
                    Last edited by Wes C Addle; 01-05-2016, 5:19 PM.

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      rgraham
                      Member
                      • Dec 2012
                      • 439

                      Just one more step toward confiscation. After he wept for "the children", the part that followed was a subtle push for people to rise up and demand more. Reading between the lines, more like Australia. This is what he and the left want. Disarming the free people of the USA. It has nothing to do with children or gun violence.
                      Land of Sky Blue Waters

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        Kestryll
                        Head Janitor
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 21613

                        This thread is going to end badly for some...
                        sigpic NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA Life Member / SAF Life Member
                        Calguns.net an incorported entity - President.
                        The Calguns Shooting Sports Assoc. - Vice President.
                        The California Rifle & Pistol Assoc. - Director.
                        DONATE TO NRA-ILA, CGSSA, AND CRPAF NOW!
                        Opinions posted in this account are my own and unless specifically stated as such are not the approved position of Calguns.net, CGSSA or CRPA.

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          Wes C Addle
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 1867

                          Originally posted by rgraham
                          Just one more step toward confiscation. After he wept for "the children", the part that followed was a subtle push for people to rise up and demand more. Reading between the lines, more like Australia. This is what he and the left want. Disarming the free people of the USA. It has nothing to do with children or gun violence.
                          But it's having the opposite effect, more people are buying more guns. Obama and the Left can want whatever they want, but nothing is going to happen so long as we have a Republican congress.

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            Deadon
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Aug 2010
                            • 9975

                            Originally posted by colossians323
                            you're retarded
                            Woah!!! You can't say that in California!! It's the law!! Oh yeah you moved hahaha.
                            Lions not sheep.

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              colossians323
                              Crusader for the truth!
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 21637

                              Originally posted by Wes C Addle
                              Because you're a Jew and understand, right?

                              If I'm retarded, your comment is just as dumb.
                              I never claimed to be a genius, just care about the constitution and its original intent
                              LIVE FREE OR DIE!

                              M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

                              Originally posted by M. Sage
                              I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                colossians323
                                Crusader for the truth!
                                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 21637

                                Originally posted by Wes C Addle
                                But it's having the opposite effect, more people are buying more guns. Obama and the Left can want whatever they want, but nothing is going to happen so long as we have a Republican congress.
                                Its not having the opposite effect, its panic buy because the people feel the infringing of their rights. Its having the exact effect infringement of ones rights should have. The same effect the Cali 2000 Assault weapons ban had. I am sure lots of people registered those assault weapons they bought in the panic
                                LIVE FREE OR DIE!

                                M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

                                Originally posted by M. Sage
                                I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1