I forgot to say, he must be a violin player or a flute player. (Yes I know the correct terms are "violinist" and "flutist", I just don't care).
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A guy asks a gun question on Facebook...
Collapse
X
-
Sorry, not sorry.
🎺

Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt! -
Check this one out Diabl0..
Comment
-
What's wrong with eugenics?Ask him how can he be a lover of freedom yet still be a liberal democrat socialist. The two are mutually exclusive.
Cite these examples:
Slave owners were all democrats.
Woodrow Wilson believed in eugenics.
A democrat put natural born American citizens into concentration camp without due process during WW2.
Senate democrats filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1965.Comment
-
Music is art and math.
It is "sound engineering".
Guns are pieces of art that are well engineered.Democrats>Socialists>Communists - Same goals, different speeds.
The most effective and pervasive enemy of American freedoms today is the Legacy Media. Defeat them first.Comment
-
Post a link to any of the Tchaikovsky 1812 Overtures. I think that's the best response.Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. -Benjamin Franklin
Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. -G. K. ChestertonComment
-
Guns and roses?Comment
-
-
Ted Nugent?Originally posted by Citadelgrad87I pity your kids, because they are doomed.Originally posted by FLIGHT762Can I bring my Donkey? He loves Chunky Monkey.Comment
-
And the logical fallacy of "false dilemma" rears it's ugly head yet again...Originally posted by GoodEyeSniperMy neighbors think I'm a construction worker named Bruce.
Little do they know that's just my stripper outfit and name.Originally posted by ChopperXI am currently cleaning it and I noticed when I squeeze the snake this white paste like substance comes out. What the heck is this crap?Originally posted by Jeff LDon't D&T a virgin milsurp rifle. You'll burn in collector hell.Comment
-
-
Ask him how he can be a lover of music and be such an *** wipe at the same time?Comment
-
... The liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:
* Creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
* Satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
* Augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
* Rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the governmentComment
-
Ask him why he is so narrow minded and shallow.... The liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:
* Creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
* Satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
* Augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
* Rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the governmentComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,497
Posts: 25,148,391
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14615 users online. 132 members and 14483 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment