Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Walmart Ammo Flippers.
Collapse
X
-
-
I have bought lots of ammo from Walmart recently (to include some today) and have never seen those stickers.Does anyone else's Walmart have these stickers on the ammo boxes?
These are 2 boxes I bought yesterday here in Alabama.
-----
While taking pictures to post for my above statement.. I noticed they stamped the boxes with their address, too..
The stamp is hard to see, but it's on the top portion of the box in the photo..
Comment
-
I'll never buy from a flipper. And never sell at all. I'd rather give ammo away then sell it. Gave two boxes to a nice guy at range today who spent time showing me his ak. Heard him tell his friend he doesn't shoot 22 bc he can't find ammo. I've got more than I need.----------------------------
K80 Trap Special
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,902
Posts: 25,152,912
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21140 users online. 131 members and 21009 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment