Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
I guess my definition of stupid would be getting banned by a site, then re-registering with an ID one letter different.Originally posted by pulllmagKeep telling yourself that.
Are you gonna tell us when you eat dinner to?Comment
-
-
Exactly what shakyshoot said.
Alex Trebec I'd like to buy the letter "L"Comment
-
Let's start a pool. Everyone kick in a sleeve of Mini-mags and try to guess pullmag/pulllmag's age. I'll take 17 (actual), 13 (emotional).Anchors Aweigh
sigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,503
Posts: 25,148,497
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14154 users online. 126 members and 14028 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment