Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
I guess my definition of stupid would be getting banned by a site, then re-registering with an ID one letter different.Originally posted by pulllmagKeep telling yourself that.
Are you gonna tell us when you eat dinner to?Comment
-
-
Exactly what shakyshoot said.
Alex Trebec I'd like to buy the letter "L"Comment
-
Let's start a pool. Everyone kick in a sleeve of Mini-mags and try to guess pullmag/pulllmag's age. I'll take 17 (actual), 13 (emotional).Anchors Aweigh
sigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,821
Posts: 25,152,029
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 9952 users online. 132 members and 9820 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment